Loaded Up By A Big Bear

barecub85

Two nights ago I met a big burly bear in his 40s on Scruff and we decided to meet for coffee and see if we hit it off.

We met downtown and he was very sexy. Beautiful deep grey eyes, handsome face, full beard, brown curly hair receding a bit in the front. He was exactly what I want in a dominant top too - I'm a little guy at 5'7" and he's 6'2", and while he's chubby he has a really strong build. I wanted him in me the second I saw him. We decided to skip the coffee and walk back to his place.

We got to his apartment and he was on me almost as soon as the door shut - kissing, nibbling at my lip, one hand holding the back of my head and the other groping my ass, running under my shirt to feel my chest fur. He somehow knew all the right buttons to push to get me turned on and horny. He pushed me down onto his bed and we rolled around kissing. He practically ripped my shirt off me and started licking and biting me all over. I've still got hickeys on my neck, back, chest and belly :)

We undressed down to our underwear. He was wearing a pair of black briefs that could barely contain his rock hard 7" cock. A lot of guys describe cocks as rock hard but this was as close to the real deal as I've ever felt - he was somewhat thinner than average and cut really tight, so there was practically no give to the skin on his cock. I started stroking him and his cock felt like a warm fleshy dildo in my hand, it was so hard. He rolled me over and pushed me down on my stomach, and pulled down the back of my trunks so hard he ripped a hole in them. He buried his face in my ass and started tonguing my musky sweaty hole (I was clean but hadn't showered since the morning). All the while he growled over and over in his deep sexy voice "mm you are such a sweet sexy cub...I love your furry body....I Love your tight hairy hole..." Every word sent shivers all over my body.

Finally he flipped me over again (I'm a husky boy so he is really strong to be able to do that!) and looked deep into my eyes, and asked "you want to get fucked tonight, don't you." I gasped out a yes.

He flipped me over onto my stomach and spit on my hole. Before I could say a word he threw all his weight down on my body and pushed his cock all the way into me in one powerful thrust. My hole spasmed painfully and I yelped. He pulled out and without lifting his weight off of me growled into my ear "mmm you are so tight baby boy....I don't want to hurt you but let's get that hole ready and then I'm going to fuck you hard." He grabbed some lube and fingered my tight hole until it relaxed. My whimpers of pain turned into moans of pleasure as he worked my opening. Finally he grabbed my wrists and held me down as he thrust into me again.

He pounded my ass relentlessly for the next half hour, only stopping to catch his breath or slightly change positions. Once he had me ride him, and I sank down onto his cock feeling it slide in deeper than it had been so far. But he wanted to be in control of my body completely, so he ended up back on top of me plowing me from behind, his husky furry body dripping with sweat.

Finally his pace quickened and I felt his breathing get more ragged (his massive furry chest was pressed against my upper back so hard I could literally feel every breath and every beat of his heart as his entire body strained to plant his load in me). He moaned and said "this is it baby boy....I'm gonna fucking flood your guts with my cum....tell me you want it, beg for it."

I pleaded with him - "mm yes please breed me! Cum inside that tight hairy hole, I want your load in my guts!"

With that he let out a long moan almost like a howl and gave one final thrust, almost collapsing onto me. I couldn't feel his cock throbbing - he was a bit on the thinner side - but I felt the warm wet rush of cum deep in my hole as he unloaded.

He rolled off me, glistening with sweat, and kissed me saying "that's my good boy."

He gently rolled me over onto my back and said "cum for me baby boy....I wanna see the load you built up from me fucking your hole."

I started stroking my 6" cock as he tugged, licked and bit my nipple. He slid his other hand down to my balls and cupped and tugged them gently. He then slid his middle finger into my sore fuckhole, massaging my prostate with his cum as lube. That sent me over the edge pretty quickly and I blew a huge two day load all over my stomach (I normally shoot far and hard but for some reason if anything at all is in my ass I just dribble).

He scooped up my cum and worked it back into my hole, mixing it with his.

Two days later and my hole is still sore. I held both our loads inside me as long as I could...fucking love knowing his sperm and mine are both swimming inside my guts.

Definitely want to see him again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

• 1 month later...