Fucking An Virgin Ass With 8 Inch Dick?

PorscheTurbo

Hello,

I'm 22, and a friend of my, would like to fuck my virgin ass.

I would like it too!, to be below him and he pounds my ass deep, good and hard..

Only, I have a question.

Will it hurt the first time? He have a big XXL dick (21cm) = 8 inch.

Thanks all.

Could if it is your first time.  Best bet is to go slow and easy and use a lot of lube to make sure.  Some guys first time can be very painful and others hardly any.  Depends on many factors besides size.  First cock I ever had was a good 8" but guy went nice a slow and lubed me good and not a bit of pain at all.  Size, lube, your own body, angle, on back, doggie, frame of mind can all contribute to it.  Try to just relax and have fun.

Depends on how virgin your virgin ass is? I didn't have my first cock until i was 27, but i'd put all sorts of things in my ass since I was a kid, so I wasn't new to having something up my ass. Frequency is also a factor, if you do engage in anal play butt it's been a long while, everything starts to tighten up.  Like MackyJay noted:" best bet is to go slow and easy and use a lot of lube," that'll help you open up.

Need to clean your ass out, get some lube, and a dildo and practice for a few days. Get used to that feeling before taking on the real thing. I'm about 8" and my bud is experienced, but even he says at times I push him to his limits if I'm too rough.

• Moderators

How experienced is he with getting into a guy's hole? The first guy to get me to bareback after years of condoms had a dick at least as big as you say your buddy is. He would rim me until I was just a puddle then slide it in with only the spit from his rimming and my sucking his cock. It always went in without pain. I am not recommending just spit, but a careful top can keep it from hurting. 

All the other advice you have received is good. Poppers will also help. 

My first time was fine. Now I was shoving a lot of things in my hole well before then...lol. However, he took his time and used a lot of lube to make my first time fun. There are lots of things you can do to relax before the big event. Take a nice warm shower together or have him give you a massage where he can work on opening your hole. Mood lighting, relaxing music can also set the mood. Just open yourself up to having fun.

Remember to breathe and relax on top of everything else. If it begins to hurt, slow down, use lube, breathe and relax. Be prepared and want it (want, not force).

Many suggest you try sitting on him first, you get direct control on how much and how fast you take his dick.

Good luck, you dirty slut!