Tagteaming Bottoms

bigdick4you

I love to tag team bottoms with other tops but sometimes it's hard to find tops that want to do this. Sometimes they don't react at all when I contact them on hook up sites and sometimes they say they prefer 1-1 or they ask me to send more pics of myself.i always reply that I'm not the one going to get bred...when im looking for tops I glance quickly at their pics and if they r in decent shape with decent cock it's good enough for me. I have organized gangbangs and sexpartys where there is good vibe among tops but sometimes it's just plain awkward...it's fun to be egging other tops on while they fuck a bottom and when they step aside and let u take over and start egging u on. But I guess that's what makes it excites...u never know what to expect.

• Upvote 13

When a group of tops tag teams a bottom is really hot for the bottom, the tops, and the guys watching. After edging for a while and sharing the bottom, once one of the tops starts creaming the hole is just a matter of seconds before they all want to deposit and mix their load.

• Upvote 4

As of late, I've been helping my top partner tag-team his btm pals on weekends... it's incredibly hot. Recently, we had another top join and we all shared 2 hot bottom men over night. There's just so many more options for hot sex with more than 2 people. And, while I luv feeling cock and cum in my arse, there's nothing better than feeling a tight welcoming hole wrapped around your pole either -- Now, that being said, I would personally feel a bit anxious about walking into a room of unknown men (and potentially superior tops) expecting me to fuck and breed a new hole -- esp. one that I may not be any attraction to. Call me old fashion, but "any port (hole) in a storm" doesn't get me going -- in fact, nothing gets me hard (or wet) like attraction, a great smile and a hot kiss!

• Upvote 5

Power bottom here I luv bein Tagteamed by as many tops as possible as often as possible ! I have found that sum tops become very compeitive n try to out fuck the others present of course sum are very shy but once they see how much fun the others are havin they relax n join in ! Also if they do know each other sum will want to show off by poundin me real hard which is what I want ! Often the best tagteams are not organised they just seem to happen (_0_)

• Upvote 2

Power bottom here I luv bein Tagteamed by as many tops as possible as often as possible ! I have found that sum tops become very compeitive n try to out fuck the others present of course sum are very shy but once they see how much fun the others are havin they relax n join in ! Also if they do know each other sum will want to show off by poundin me real hard which is what I want ! Often the best tagteams are not organised they just seem to happen (_0_)

Totally correct the best tag teams are not pre arranged, It just happens & you go with the flow, It just happens a lot to me that the guys tag teaming me are repeat fuckers that have fucked me before.

Edited by barehole4use
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Love to get loaded up by more than one top... I'm all for gang bangs... 1 on 1 sessions are okay when there is a lot of dildo and hand play involved but the real slutty feeling of being used by a group is much better for me.

• 1 month later...

my best tag experiences have happened in ABS theaters. i get into the dark, kind of tentative environment. What usually happens is one guy will decide to to top me, not shy at all, he goes for it. The guy starting things is usually an exhibitionist, so he gets into performing and I get into being his prop. Not always, but often others in the theater will gather around and often will end up adding their load after the first guy is done. I leave my ass up in the air after the first guy is done so it's a clear invitation to gang breed my hole.

• Upvote 2

I love being tag fucked by more guys, Always give up my hole to demanding tops that need to unload & cream me, One after the other. Have done it many times & i like it much more then 1on1.

There is nothing better than taking one cock straight after the other. What I love most is the contrast from one cock to the next. Just as you become used to one size, he pulls out, the next guy comes along and slides his cock in...ohhh yes. It's the surprise element of the different size that is so exciting.

As a top, I fucking LOVE tag teaming with another top. Seeing the topic of this post made me hard! It's totally different than an orgy situation. In fact it's kinda intimate. You get the experience of raw fucking ass AND watching another guy breed. It's pretty hot. Interaction can be physical [playing with the other top's cum filled balls] or verbal ["come on man… show your buddy how you bareback that faggot ass!"]. If the bottom is into ATM, then there is always a cock in his mouth AND ass. 

I prefer tag teaming to one on one and the bottom wins too…he gets double loads!

[i need to stop ...Writing this has made me so fucking horny, I need to find some ass to fuck] 

• Upvote 12