Your Favorite People On This Site?

Guest Saturn1

It may be "high school", but it does show some appreciation towards guys who post here to tell them their attributions to the site are valued.

Ok then, my favorite on here or anywhere else is the one standing behind me with a hard on.

• Upvote 3

Ok Tiger :-)

I get it! I prefer the one with the hard on behind me too. But I do appreciate contributions from some members here as well. Especially Bearbandit's and others who reach out with questions and answers.

The young ones who ask questions or raise issues they are struggling with. and the ones who answer those questions or give them useful advice. Even me, at my age, am still learning from those. So for me this site is not just a site about BB but also a source of information. And I appreciate the guys that contribute to that. Just saying.

• Upvote 5

Will have to say Tiger Milner as I think we have same attitude towards life and same personality.. Except that he is a bottom and I'm a top. I also had same reaction when I saw this thread...too high school....some other guys on here seem to be nice and genuine and others r bit of assholes...NLbear is bit too opiniated which is a common thing for dutch people...they always know best...very annoying. Lived few years in Amsterdam and was very happy when I left...

A bit surprised by this reply. We all have our opinions bigdick4you and we express them in our own way. I don't think I am too opiniated or know best. Certainly not that. I say what I have to say if I think I have to say something on a certain topic and one likes it or not. Don't we all? I may not always express myself 100% correctly, but then again I am not a native English speaker.

Anyway, no need to turn this thread into a bashing of other members. All I have to say on this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Was not bashing u.... But was expressing my opinion like u have done in THE past.i have lived in Amsterdam and as a foreigner they always let me know how happy I must have been to live in the Netherlands. I always told them that I was from a great country.... The U.S.! Don't understand why I should have been so happy living there. Burocracy is horrible and customer service non existent! Followed by shitty weather almost all year round, dying gay scene and the bars full of pretentious feminine little queens I knew it was time to go....

My fave as of now is samshadowxxx

Check out the close up pics of his gorgeous asshole and you will see why. Didnt take long for my fat cock to start throbbing. I very rarely top but for him I'd make an exception. I'd love nothing more than to spend several hours just rimming his asshole.

• Upvote 1

My fave as of now is samshadowxxx

Check out the close up pics of his gorgeous asshole and you will see why. Didnt take long for my fat cock to start throbbing. I very rarely top but for him I'd make an exception. I'd love nothing more than to spend several hours just rimming his asshole.

Thanks! I would gladly spread my legs and let you go to work on my hole ;)

My favorite  WAS Whthole4U-- was, because he was suddenly banned a few weeks ago over the "My name is Mikey" writing in the chem fiction section. Not when he first posted it, but long after the various chapters went up and had been up  If there  had really been issue with his writing initially, why wasn't he approached then-- just seems, especially since RawTop  let go of the reins a lot and has become focused on other projects, that this site has had a lot of sideways slippage. If you go back thru all the writings of WhtHole4U, he  contributed a crap load of content. I have not ever had a drink with him, he is not my ATM or bestie- but his writing was definitely some of the better content (for me at least) . I wish  the site could get a second wind, and get back to its original roots...but maybe, like all the hook up sites.. the road has just about  run out of surface

• Upvote 1

Too high school? Then..... Wouldn't getting on here and telling about how, when and where you got your last load be kind of "too high school"? I can hear the locker room stories still. High School Jocks bragging about their latest conquests.... No offense Tiger. I appreciate your posts a lot. But... I think showing appreciation for those whose posts have had an impact is a rather nice thing to do. And.. Tiger... Yours have on me. :)

Edited by cam1972
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...