Castration - A Bottom's Ultimate Dilemma?

i'd find it alluring to be a bottom with balls but no dick.

my ass and whole body is dedicated to the pleasure of the top. the top knows this. i can only cum if the top fucks me good enough. makes the top hornier to try to fuck the cum out of you. then, when one top is done, you can go get fucked by another one and not get off.

no balls means not being horny, no dick means perpetual horniness

for guys who are interested in the 'idea' of castration.... but dont actually want to be premently castrated, there is a way to get the temporary sensation of it through a heating process.(heat applied to the testicles repeatedly ver time)... I will try and find the instrtions and post them later... I have never tried doing it,,,, but knew people who have,,,,, it backes the sub VERY docile, and I am told very open to sugestion during the heating process - which takes an hour or so,,,, and depending on how long you apply the heat,,,, the effect lasts several hours

• 4 months later...

Always fantasised about it. Total bottom whore - I can take loads for hours, just doggying on a mattress with a bottle of amyl. Never touch my cock. Met a couple (both vets) who after getting talking, sort of warmed to the idea. For me, was the best thing I ever did sex wise. I take enough test to remain muscular but that's it.

for guys who are interested in the 'idea' of castration.... but dont actually want to be premently castrated, there is a way to get the temporary sensation of it through a heating process.(heat applied to the testicles repeatedly ver time)... I will try and find the instrtions and post them later... I have never tried doing it,,,, but knew people who have,,,,, it backes the sub VERY docile, and I am told very open to sugestion during the heating process - which takes an hour or so,,,, and depending on how long you apply the heat,,,, the effect lasts several hours

I believe this may be what your speaking of http://thedoghouse.org/members/temporaryneutering.htm

Sorry All, I was running short on time earlier so I could not post more.

First Submissivefaggot you are not alone in these feelings. I had very similar expeience growing up. My experiences were similar as far as erection and ejaculation. It too early on suggested my dick and balls were useless. I contemplated surgical castration after the suggestion of my Master. I am not sure if your in a caring Master/slave relationship. I was very lucky I was. I am sure there are others on here who disagree with this relationship as healthy. For me it was indeed. I have been exposed to many great things and am grateful for this.

At the suggestion of my Master I was temporary neutered. He used the process in my post above. This proved to be great experience. It severely reduced my testosterone and the effects were both physical and mental. After several weeks of heating Master edged me for hours and with anal play I ejaculated. My choice of words there was specific. The reason was what came out was clear fluid and not thick. It was clear and Master had a sample sent off for testing of the sperm count. It was less than one thousand when the report came back. The report also showed malformation and lack of mobility of the sperm. The report gave a probability to less than one percent possibility of conception. Not that this mattered. Master waived this report in my face and reassured me I still had a purpose in being a cumwhore.

The Physical effects were similar to castration. Loss of endurance, loss of some hair, testicular shrinkage and a drop in libido. The metal effects were different. Master would suggest during the heating I needed this to be a better slave. He also suggested that I needed a real MAN’S seed to replace what my boi balls could not produce it needed to be replaced by MEN. This coupled with him reoccurringly fucking the clear fluid out of me from my cunt. I actually craved a MAN’S seed and the pleasure that came with being fucked. I became very mentally attached to him and pleasing him.

The effect lasted for about two weeks after the heat was no longer applied to my nuts. I would notice a reemergence of individual thoughts. I had very little notice of these while being heated. I was even more submissive and cared more for my Master and getting the seed of MEN.

All and all it was a great experience and given the right circumstances I would consider permanent castration.

I don't know why but for some reason I almost think the logic and reasoning for a bottom wanting to be castrated and a man wanting to turn into a woman go hand in hand. I don't care if a bottom chooses to be castrated as long as it's consensual.

I have seen profiles online of bottoms seeking castration and tops seeking it. Safety would be the biggest issue that I would worry for the bottom. Hell I remember one guy actually wanted the top to castrate him and they would both "feast" on the balls (cooking it I pressume) and then the bottom would be killed by the top.

Obviously that's real extreme to the freaking extreme. I think as long as you have someone present and make sure you sign and are liable for "only" being castrated then the bottom should be okay. Although I don't always feel the need to cum when I get fucked or when servicing a top I sure as hell love to play with my dick on my own. It's the best thing since sliced bread!

Perhaps you could have your testes moved back into your body, as they were at birth? I mean, as far as I understand, the reason they are outside the body is to facilitate the production of sperm, but since you obviously won't be conceiving any time soon, that's not really an issue. I'd be interested to know whether the increased temperature would also affect testosterone production.

• 1 month later...

I have read some of the more realistic stories on eunich, and have somewhat of an idea. I have not heard anything about just raising the testicules back into the cavity in the body. The cavity would have to be closed up.

Now my suggestion is for you to take the meds that basically temperarily neuter you without cutting. You said that you have had the mental doctor speak to you and gave you the test. I am supprized that they did not bring up the medication phase. To me one needs to go threw this medicated phase in order to truely understand what they are getting themselves into. If you don't like it then you know it is not for you. If you like it and can and do live with it then and only then should the doctor go ahead with the actual surgery.

For my last thought. I have to agree with some on here in to the calling of the question of "Are you in a good caring relationship?" From what you say I question that you are. This does not sound healthy, nor long term (meaning have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till the day that WE DIE). A true master cares for his mate with all of his heart. Period. A true master while he may disapline, pain/pleasure torture, and act/play; truely cares for and loves his mate. If his mate needed a kidney then the master would be first to offer a kidney. Food for thought.

• 11 months later...

When I want to experience being castrated I take adderall. Last year I went on it but as I took it only on work days in the morning and again at lunch I didn't right away notice what it did to my cock. Once I took them on a day I didn't to work and a couple of hours later went to jerk off and discovered getting erect was very difficult and cumming was almost impossible. After practicing with this I figured out that if my cock is constantly stimulated it will stay erect but will immediately start to go soft the second I let go of it and getting fucked won't make it hard either. I can come but it takes a cockring and a lot of time so that now I can play castration games in my head very easily by taking adderall (likely the same for most stimulants). I love how I can stroke for hours and hours without cumming so that playtime can last a long time.

I think that the best part of being castrated would be the never having to go through post orgasm depression and be able to play as long as a top wants.

Personally, I don't really get it. .
I don't really get the desire to have it happen, either, but isn't that just an extension of what so much of this site is about: Bottoms are to be used by men however the men want. This site is all about tops risking our well being, even our lives, for a few minutes of their pleasure. Once a guy is a cum dump, anything goes, right? If the top wants to cut off your balls, yeah you may well regret it later but does that matter if the top really has the right to use a bottom however he wants?

• 3 years later...

One of my bestie bitches is a transgendered girl who had her balls removed. She did it to become more feminine (along with hormone therapy) along with some other cosmetic surgery to her face and tits. One of the drawbacks to having an orchidectomy (testicles removed) was a loss of libido and depression. She now takes testerone injections, which makes her feel "normal." The down side is that she has to go in regularly to get the injections. There's also a lot of blood tests she needs to do so that her hormone therapy is balanced.

On the flip side, she gets more dick thrown at her than a football stadium's urinal.

• 5 years later...
On 10/4/2010 at 11:50 AM, submissivefaggot said:

Thought it was time for an update - I am booked for my castration this coming Friday. My regular top has organized for me to have a final orgasm this Wednesday, where I will also be subject to numerous tops fucking me.

I'm still slightly scared, but now convinced that this is my route in life. I think it will be fascinating to see what happens post-castration. Thinking of starting a blog, not only updating the castration, but my general life as a submissive bottom.

Any update? Did you go through the castration?