A Night Of Debauchery

• Administrators

It was the weekend, and I was out on the town. I decided to drop in on my high school Pal. He started hustling at 18, and loves every minute of it. Says it's the best money he's ever made. It's not the most secure job in the world, but the benefits are immense. He doesn't think he'll make it to 30, so he does just what he wants.

I asked how his week had gone. One married man and a couple Fags. He said the married guy fucked him in their conjugal bed while wifey was out of town.

He'd decided to give the Bi a break (since he'd neglected to mention he has AIDS) and stayed the night. The Bi had desperately needed a Hot Teen Boy to fuck, and may have gotten a wee bit more than he'd bargained for. (My Pal plans to remain a Teen for at least another 2 years.)

We talked at length about some of the younger dudes and some of the older used up Pussy (including my Pal). These boys are usually addicted to sex or drugs or both. Many are POZ.

He tricked at the Pit two weeks ago. The John wanted a Hot Boy to fuck. My Pal got all chemed-up, forgot about his Trick, and fell asleep in the Sling Room. He took a dozen Loads. Cum was literally pouring out of him, so he got down on hands and knees to lap it up.

I checked out a couple bookstores. The Pleasure Chest attracts all kinds. I hooked up with a trucker who looked and smelled like he never bathed. He bent me over and, before sliding in, shoved some party stuff up my Ass. Felt real nice. We quickly gained an audience, and I took half a dozen Loads. I love being bent over and stuffed with Cock. I'm not the least bit choosy, and suck, and get fucked by, whoever cums along.

"Got a Special Gift for you," one Creep whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, whatever." I wasn't impressed. I was probably the one POZZING most of them. I just kept taking Cum till the Dudes were spent, pulled up my pants, and left.

I farted as I walked along. I ducked into a doorway and stuck a finger up my Ass. I hate being dirty. I know it turns some guys on, but I prefer being clean.

I walked past some street urchins. One whistled and yelled to get my attention. It's exciting being a Harlot of the Night. I tried it a few years back. You never know who or what you're gonna meat. Plus the money can be spectacular—providing you fuck raw.

I stopped at The Station. I hadn't planned on staying long, but it was packed. I headed to the back room where a guy demanded I suck his Cock. His Dick had lumps all over it, but I sucked it nonetheless. I ended up taking another 15 Loads, give or take a few. Sometimes I lose track.

It was almost 4 a.m. by the time I reached The Pit. I passed several Leather Men on their way out. One of them whistled as I passed.

"Nice Ass!"

'Pity he's leaving,' I thought to myself. He had lots of tats and looked real sleazy—my kinda guy. Still, guys like him are a dime a dozen that time of night.

The first thing I noticed was the still large crowd. I tried to get into one of the G.H. Booths, but all were all occupied.

One guy told me that in the corner booth a POZ Dude was whoring out his Boyfriend’s Ass. The Boy had already taken dozens of Loads. I wondered what the Kid looked like, but my Ass twitched. I needed Cock.

I headed to the Sauna and stumbled into an Orgy—guys sliding up Ass and screwing mouths all over the place.

I had some drug-fucked young Twink slither up to me and say that he adored my Butt. Tit for tat I slipped behind him and shot my Load up his cum-drenched Ass.

An older Dude was playing with himself. I dropped to my knees to go down on him when he turned around. I dug my tongue into his hairy Pussy and chowed down on his Ass Lips. He was none too clean; but as the saying goes, 'If you can get past the smell....' Actually, I love all Ass, dirty or clean. I didn't used to, but I do now. Trading places, he screwed his Cock deep up my Ass before shooting a huge Load. Even with all the Spooge already in me, I felt him Cum. He slipped me a few love pills and walked off.

Two older men were ravaging a young guy who'd passed out near the door. It was hot watching them fuck the senseless Youth. I noticed the BIO-TAT on the Fucker's arm. “WAY TO GO, MAN!“ I fucked the Fucker, while his Partner shot down Junior's throat. I slapped BIO-TAT on the Ass and reamed Junior myself.

I headed to the john. Shit, it was packed! I had trouble working my way amongst the fucking, sucking bods, so I had to stay awhile. I maneuvered for a little space as countless Cocks explored my Crack and hands groped for my Balls.

I inched toward the exit and the dormitory sector. Guys in rooms with doors flung open were begging to be fucked. A really chemed-up Dude came up to me and started eating out my Hole—right there in the corridor. Meanwhile, I sucked off a mustached Dude who pushed my head down in his Crotch. My motto: Never Pass Up Good Cock!

In one room a Black Daddy fed his Ass to a Young Fem. After a few minutes the Daddy demanded, "Eat my Shit, Kid. Suck those Turds!" I would have stuck around to watch the Youngster turn brown; but suddenly felt queasy, and I'm no prude!

I remembered the POZ Dad who was whoring out his Son and headed back to the Glory Holes. I entered an adjacent Booth and spied the Youth, face pressed against the Glory Hole across from me.

He's was indeed a beauty—soft, silky skin; arrow-straight Cock glistening with Cum; reddish-blonde Pubes obscuring sex-starved shriveled Balls; a mop of thick red hair which screamed DYED, BLO-DRIED, AND PERMED; and blonde body fuzz which gave the Youth a surreal, air-brushed air.

The POZ Dude (a Leather Daddy I didn't know) put his face against the Hole.

"WANNA CHARGE UP MY BOY?"

“YEAH," I replied.

According to the Daddy, the Kid was new to the scene, and Daddy was merely fulfilling his patriarchal obligation to make sure the Youth got bred.

"You POZ?" Daddy inquired.

"None of your business."

"I am. Turn around."

I didn't need a second invite, and his Cock was up my Ass. It hurt like hell, despite all the other Loads I'd taken. I've neglected to mention his mammoth P.A.

As nimbly as he'd entered me, he pulled back out and tore into my Hole with his nails. My masochistic side drooled at the damage he was inflicting, even as I cried out in pain. Satisfied that I'd been properly prepped, he slammed back up my Ass. I was close to passing out, but kept sniffing Poppers to give me an adrenaline boost. My head swam all the more. After God knows how long, he shot one humungous POZ Load up my Ass. God, so much Jizm! When he pulled out a juicy glob of Spooge plopped to the tile. I knelt down and licked it up.

As if on cue, the Kid turned and smiled in my direction. It was hilarious cause he looked so out of it—till I realized I must have looked the same to him.

"Wanna suck and fuck me, Mister?" he asked, glancing at Daddy for approval.

The Boy was so good-looking and tight , I had no problem spewing Bullets up his Ass, despite all my other fucking. Then, for good measure, I rammed my fist up his Ass and twisted.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" the Boy winced, squealing in pain.

"Stings a little, doesn't it, Boy?" I knew if the Dumb Slut didn't feel so good right then, he'd feel twice as bad by morning. The Youth turned and fed his Cock to me through the Hole, and I sucked his NEG (?) Load down my throat.

Daddy invited me join them in their booth while he went off in search of other prey; and I spent the next few hours pimping out his Son. Thanks to all the horny Diehards who'd hung around, by 11 A.M. the Boy could hardly walk. Daddy and I each grabbed an arm and dragged him to their car. Daddy dropped me off at home, where I slept a sound and dreamless sleep till I awoke—ERECT AGAIN.

• Like 1