Spontaneous Sex Acts?

Erik

the other night i was at the glory hole kneeling down getting my ass pounded by a stranger. it was gettiing nice and nasty so i decided to shit on his cock and he got a bit pisssy. i understand that this is not everybodies thing but what do people want - where you have to explain everything that is going to happen before we take our clothes off? how boring is that? 

• Moderators

For most people, shit play is considered one of those things you are supposed to ask about. 

There is a practical issue, too. The smell of shit on his dick won't come off until he has the opportunity for a good wash. That meant he probably had to leave the venue because a lot of people would be turned off by the smell. 

All in all, I think it was rude and inconsiderate of you to do that without permission. 

I always make sure my hole is clean. Yes, accidents still happen but you try to prevent them as much as possible. If it happens, I am embarrassed and don't like it. My horniness disappears when it happens and and I don't feel comfortable anymore getting fucked. I could understand that the top pulls out and leaves.

Still, you can never know. You can clean all you want and it still may happen.

• Upvote 4

I always make sure my hole is clean. Yes, accidents still happen but you try to prevent them as much as possible. If it happens, I am embarrassed and don't like it. My horniness disappears when it happens and and I don't feel comfortable anymore getting fucked. I could understand that the top pulls out and leaves.

Still, you can never know. You can clean all you want and it still may happen.

From what I understand, this scenario wasn't an "accident"... I was really rude, wrong, inconsiderate and DISGUSTING doing this... geez... some people on this site.  Hoping its just made up.

• Upvote 3

Some of the piggiest men I've met aren't into scat. That's one of the fetishes that DEFINITELY should be discussed and not just done. I would have been pissed. Count yourself lucky if he just walked away. I'm with drscorpio. That's a rude and inconsiderate act. It may be "boring" to you to have to discuss what will happen, but it's not just about you. All the men there are there to have a good time. You took that away from him. Not a nice thing to do.

• Upvote 5

Why in the hell is a bottom bent over in a bookstore with a dirty hole? As a person who  is 110% bottom,and has service  better than 10,000  different cocks in my life, I  would NEVER go to a bar  bath or bookstore not totally flushed out and ready--and yeah, maybe an accident can happen, but I am  totally aware what my ass is up to at all times. Even the slightest slippage and  my hole would have been closed until repairs were made. Not to mention the shit on the tops cock ( disrespectful) stinking  HIS cock up, it is also  going to stink up the booths and any play other men may want will be a sex kill once they step into  that booth or put their face near that glory hole ! Someone like this really needs a weekend in a dungeon somewhere learning respect and manners <g>

• Upvote 4

what a load of crap. you people must have bad sex lives .... yeah let's all draw up a contract about what kind of sex is acceptable before we get into it. it feels nice to shit on somebodies cock and can make it more lubey when the top has a big shitty cock

Edited by Erik

I have a feeling you're a troll. No way someone could be this naive and rude. I bet this event never occurred. 

Oh and AlwaysOpen your reply about how your hole "would have been closed until repairs were made" had me laughing. I agree if you know what(and what time) you eat and are considerate about cleaning out, you shouldn't have many accidents. 

• Upvote 3