They All Fuck My Boy

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter IV.

George slid his body up and down mine. His cock was wet from precum and his spit, and the cum freshly leaking from my boy’s ass, now smeared all over my crack. I shuddered as I felt the head of George’s cock start to enter me. He hissed into my ear as he started to fuck me, “Brad bred me, just like he’s bred most of the guys here tonight. He POZZED most of them…” I groaned knowing that I was taking a raw POZ cock inside of me for the first time, and that he wouldn’t pull out until he had cum. I groaned as I felt more and more full of his cock sink into my guts.

I reached out to grab my boy’s hand only to find a tangle of bodies. Somewhere under those writhing muscular forms, my boy was no doubt taking cock. George pulled out of me and laid me down sideways on the sofa, bending me in half so he could really drive into me.

tumblr_ns9lvbDas51s1o2wro1_500.gif

A few guys were jerking off, encouraging me to ‘take that toxic load!’ ‘Get yourself ready for Brad’s cock!’ George’s pace and intensity picked up as his balls slammed against me, and sweat poured off of him. He rammed against my hole and must have been cumming in me. All I could sense was that any burning or pain was somehow made wetter and cooler.

George pulled out quickly and disappeared into the crowd and by then, no one seemed to be paying attention to me any more; they were all focused on the tangle of bodies around my boy. From the crowd’s cheers, I guessed that Brad must have been fucking him. I couldn’t help but finger my own cummy hole as I knew that my boy was taking another POZ cock.

tumblr_nk7oirFu3y1tnuac3o1_500.gif

‘Bring him to me,’ Brad’s voice boomed as someone hoisted me up and led me to the action. Brad was sitting on the sofa, fucking my boy facing him, bouncing up and down on his cock, Brad’s muscular arms holding him tight. ‘Fuck him with me!’ I was ordered to participate in my boy’s ongoing cumdump initiation. I lined up my cock as Brad kept hammering away. Even though I was totally hard, my ass leaking POZ seed, it took a few tries to get my cock inside my boy’s ass, stretched wider than I had ever seen it. My boy was moaning and whimpering, flailing like a ragdoll as we used his hole.

tumblr_mu64nrM6EK1s7rn89o7_500.gif

It was amazing seeing seed pour out of his hole, stretched tight against my cock, sliding next to Brad’s thick tool. I was so overwhelmed that I came almost immediately, adding my load to the now-countless loads steaming out of my boy. The guys around cheering everything on. As I pulled out, feeling my cummy dick against Brad’s huge alpha cock, it was all too much. I needed some air.

I pulled out all the way of my boy as another well-muscled top edged his way to the front of the group and slid his raw cock into my boy. I felt like slinking out of the house and just disappearing.

To be continued…

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3