Bottoms In Chastity

tallslenderguy

I've been thinking about getting a cock cage or some type of cock chastity device to wear when I cruise, I think the idea is hot, but also makes it clear I'm a bottom. I don't know what kind to get though, kind of clueless. 

Questions to tops:

Would it be hot to you to fuck a bottom in a chastity device of some sort? If so, what kind of device would be a turn on for you to see on a bottom?

I like you would be very interested in being locked in chastity. My girlfriend and I have discussed it. We wonder how it shows under clothes as I wear dress pants to work.   If I was a top I would love to meet a guy in a chastity device. I like the metal ones as they seem like they would make the bottom more uncomfortable.

• Upvote 2

Usually I wera a chastity device under my jockstrap, if i go out for cruising. Sure it makes clear, that I am bottom. But why not? I am a bottom. And when I collect loads, my cock is not a part of interest. Wearing the chastity keeps me horny and greedy.

And I never met a Top, who was disgusted by it.

• Upvote 1

I've also become more and more interested in chastity recently. My dick rarely gets hard anyway when getting fucked anymore, so why not go all the way and lock it up ;)

I'm the opposite unfortunately as my cock is almost always hard when I'm getting fucked. I get erect just by sucking cock, rimming, kissing a guy all over...etc. I'd be interested in chastity also as i love being totally submissive, but I cannot see how it could work with an erect cock.

I had a boyfriend who was kind of sadistic and he would lock my cock in a chastity cage, then he would whore me out at a bathhouse or take me to a sex party.  He got off watching other guys fuck my ass and know that I would not be able to touch myself.  It would get real uncomfortable cause I always get hard when I'm getting fucked and he knew that.  The guys who fucked me didn't seem to care but he got off watching.

• Upvote 9

I stay in chastity for months at a time. I find that not being allowed to cum turns me into the slut I want to be. I've worn it everytime I've been to a Cumunion Event and seem to get more action because it shows I'm an all bottom,submissive slut. I've had 3 different ones, here is my favorite. I doesn't show under clothes but you're always very concious of your cock when wearing and the fact that you can't receive any stimulation at all . https://fetlife.com/users/2360125/pictures/38255886