Proud Bottoms?

Luvbbslut

To all true cumdumps here, how do you feel when you get loaded by men? Do you feel any pride taking cocks? Do you love being a cum addict or do you not feel comfortable with your lust for cum?

I love fucking nasty whores, preferably when they already have cum in their manpussy. I'm very grateful we could get to fuck whores like you. You give pleasure to men, and there's nothing to be ashamed of! Be proud helping men to feel relieved!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Why should we be ashamed if it's a natural thing to do? I'm proud to please the man I'm having sex with. It brings me incredible pleasure. No shame here. No reason for it. Takes a man to please a man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Guest manfun456

I feel ecstatic when I get loaded by men. I'm proud to take cocks and I love being a cum addict. When a man appreciates what a nasty whore I am, and wants to stick his cock in my cum-filled hole, adding his load to the mix, I'm honored.

There are Bottoms and Bottoms. There are some here on BZ who say they are only there to please the top and take his cum, without expecting anything in return. I respect that, but I am not one of those Bottoms. I want something back. I have my needs too and use the top to satisfy my sexual needs as much as the top is using me to satisfy his.

So yeah, as much as the top wants to use my hole to dump his load, I use his dick to get what I want. I don't want to have to jerk off after a fuck. I want him to make me cum during the fuck. Then I got what I wanted.

If the top just wants to cum and not consider his sex partner's needs he may as well use a fleshlight.

Edited by NLbear
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 10

There are Bottoms and Bottoms. There are some here on BZ who say they are only there to please the top and take his cum, without expecting anything in return. I respect that, but I am not one of those Bottoms. I want something back. I have my needs too and use the top to satisfy my sexual needs as much as the top is using me to satisfy his.

So yeah, as much as the top wants to use my hole to dump his load, I use his dick to get what I want. I don't want to have to jerk off after a fuck. I want him to make me cum during the fuck. Then I got what I wanted.

If the top just wants to cum and not consider his sex partner's needs he may as well use a fleshlight.

This! 100% THIS.

• Upvote 2

I agree with NLbear too.  I don't get fucked to get the top off, I get fucked for me to get off.  A top has one purpose and one purpose only and that is to get his dick hard and fuck my ass for my enjoyment.  I may help him out by kissing him, playing with his nips and sucking his cock to get his dick hard, but that is his purpose. To get it hard and fuck the hell out of me, I'm not there to serve him, he is there to serve me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Obviously there are many type of Bottoms. Each top picks his own. Just a cumdump (just a hole to dump your load in) or a more demanding bottom with appetite for more sexual play. Up to the tops to pick his own preference. If I were a top I would pick the more demanding bottom to have more fun. But that is just me, and I am not a top.

Edited by NLbear
  • Like 1

I agree with NLbear too. I don't get fucked to get the top off, I get fucked for me to get off. A top has one purpose and one purpose only and that is to get his dick hard and fuck my ass for my enjoyment. I may help him out by kissing him, playing with his nips and sucking his cock to get his dick hard, but that is his purpose. To get it hard and fuck the hell out of me, I'm not there to serve him, he is there to serve me!

Is it bad of me to smile and find joy in seeing the tables turned by this comment? On tumblr, I see post after post after post about how the bottom is only there to be used. That's all we are good for. This is the first time I've seen it said about the top. While I am the type for mutual gratification, I am happy to see bottoms stand up for themselves and say we are so much more than just a hole to be used. This thread makes me proud. Damn proud.

Edited by cam1972
  • Upvote 3