Things that piss off a bb bttm

Slut4anyload

• 1 year later...
Guest Matias47
Got a new one, now that's it's happened more than once I can count it as a non isolated incident. Guys who ask if you want their "load" then piss in your ass. Or, even worse, piss in you without asking or telling you they are going to.

I had guy do that to me at Slammers LA once a few years back. We were in a sling room and he pisses in my ass without asking. I am NOT into watersports. I crushed his nose with my heel and kicked the shit out of him for a good 3 minutes nonstop. He didn't get up under his own power. I guess he figured that 30 pounds he had on me would make a difference.

They banned me from the club for a year. Not sure what they did with the other guy.

It was a shame cause it was like the third time we fucked and he knew I wasn't into ws.

So, tops, ask first, before doing something beyond a fuck.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here is one I haven't seen yet. I am older, over 60 now, and go to an adult store into booths and some younger ass has his cock out and hard but won't do me cause I am older. Hey, in the stores I have been in about 75% were older and the ones not older were tops mostly. Hey, my hole is probably as tight or tighter than your young buddy, who isn't even there for your cock. A polite turn down wouldn't be quite so bad, but a snooty one makes me want to slice your cock off for fun. I stay in pretty good shape (play basketball against guys in their 20s and keep up still) so probably in better shape than your boyfriend you are in here cheating on anyway.

As a cum dump bottom the biggest issue I have is with soft dicks. Nothing more useless than a limp cock.

I do understand why tops don't always want to breed me. Once they jizz, they usually lose interest. It's actually a very common side effect of cumming.

LOL- I just saw this resurface and went thru all the posts to see if I had answered this once in ancient history, but I guess I didn't. What pisses this cum slut whore off more than anything, and it just fukkin happened to me , again, last week on the back patio of the latin bar in Miami- you work on a guys cock sucking and nursing it and getting him all good and hard in a small group / throng. And I mean I was working- his 7 or slightly longer inch cock was planted all the way down my throat getting him ready for my ass- or at least for a load shot into my gut. I have him rock hard, and then- he pulls out from my throat, as I get up to bend over for him to enter me- he slips his cock up into some other guy who has been standing around doing nothing for his load. Ya know- if I went thru all the effort to get him primed, wouldn't Miss Manners agree i earned a reward in one end or the other??

• Like 1

I just hate lazy top, who thought they are so good and he just lie there let u do all the work. From

Sucking him hard to climb up and fuck him till he cum ? THIS ONLY WORK IF U HAD A BIG ROCH HARD COCK. And it take some skill from the top even if i am sitting on top of ur cock. Know when u jam it up my ass, grind it. Dont just lie down there and expect me to do all the work.