What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

Hey! I am trying to find a story. It’s about a young boy who goes to the bathhouse. An older guy is very nice to him, helping calm his nerves, brings him into his room. The kid gets fucked and either while fucking or  after he cums in him the young guy asks if he’s poz. When he’s told he his, he realizes it scares him but it turns him… but in later parts the older guy introduces him to other poz friends and the kid slowly lets go of his fears as he does.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for story think bugchasing or bareback fiction.  Storyline top in bar see a straight college guy spring break get him drunk takes him back to hotel and pozz him.

Anyone know the title of story  I cant seem find it.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2023 at 10:33 PM, NeedBredAnyTakers said:

I'm looking for a story a dad fucks his son and let's other guys do it one of the guys is named Axel and I can't find it I don't remember the name of it but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it that story was hot

The story you want is "Dad's Pool Party".  

That said, this kind of thing is ridiculously easy to find. You know there was a character named "Axel"; just search for that word in the Search field at the top of this forum, and it comes right up.

search.thumb.png.1e317c43f1d10657903950355a6d75fb.png

• 2 months later...

Does anyone has a favorite story?

I already searched almost tags i 'm into. But there are many stories that i miss.

So i need hot recommend story about difference couple such troll fuck adonis,

young fuck old, ugly/handsome, grandpa/grandson, disabled/bodybuilder .

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, bishounen said:

Does anyone has a favorite story?

I already searched almost tags i 'm into. But there are many stories that i miss.

So i need hot recommend story about difference couple such troll fuck adonis,

young fuck old, ugly/handsome, grandpa/grandson, disabled/bodybuilder .

Thank you.

Tommy’s first encounter with Mr. Lewis. Back when he was fixing his sink.png

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there's a multi-part story on here someplace where a college kid goes to his buddy's ranch for break, meets up with the friend's Dad, his brother, various farm hands, all proudly poz or soon to be so. Can't find it now....:(

• Like 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Vancrawman said:

there's a multi-part story on here someplace where a college kid goes to his buddy's ranch for break, meets up with the friend's Dad, his brother, various farm hands, all proudly poz or soon to be so. Can't find it now....:(

I think you probably mean this one

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm trying to find this story about a guy who goes to get poz, brings his friend with him and then later the friend end up taking the load too, can't find it again and all my search terms lead to too many options, sorry and thanks in advance for any help!

11 minutes ago, littleK said:

Hi, I'm trying to find this story about a guy who goes to get poz, brings his friend with him and then later the friend end up taking the load too, can't find it again and all my search terms lead to too many options, sorry and thanks in advance for any help!

Sounds live poz Attac 

• 1 month later...

Fellow sexpigs, I'm trying to find a very hot story (with several addenda) about an older poz guy, who seeded a younger guy (I don't remember if he was poz too), being invited by the younger guy back to his sex-positive family's home in a trailer park. I remember one detail: the family was very liberal about sex, and there were no doors on any bedrooms in their home. It was a welcoming, free-for-all when it came to sex with family members and guests who happened to visit.

I do remember reading this series of stories when I came back from a bathroom visit. I was captivated and hard-as-a-rock reading all of it. Any leads would be so welcome! OINK, pigs!