Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

On 2/26/2020 at 9:01 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Don't kid yourself faggot. The men that use whores like you think of you as a faggot and a dirty whore. They have absolutely no respect for you but that shouldn't matter to you. You are a fucktool or a breeding animal. At best you're a community use human fleshlight that any male has a right to use however they want to get themselves off. l would never date a piece of trash like you or even take you out to meet me buddies. For the most part I would never even admit to knowing a disgusting whore like you. You're just something men like me use for fun or to degrade. And it's not just alpha males. Faggots like you are free for ANY male to use as a fuckhole, a toilet or whatever else. Never forget what worthless disposable trash you are faggot.

this is priceless advice

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2020 at 12:01 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Don't kid yourself faggot. The men that use whores like you think of you as a faggot and a dirty whore. They have absolutely no respect for you but that shouldn't matter to you. You are a fucktool or a breeding animal. At best you're a community use human fleshlight that any male has a right to use however they want to get themselves off. l would never date a piece of trash like you or even take you out to meet me buddies. For the most part I would never even admit to knowing a disgusting whore like you. You're just something men like me use for fun or to degrade. And it's not just alpha males. Faggots like you are free for ANY male to use as a fuckhole, a toilet or whatever else. Never forget what worthless disposable trash you are faggot.

God this is so fucking romantic. ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I love being pissed on and drinking piss.  My first golden shower including drinking and I’ve been hooked ever since.  Yes, the taste varies but overall I enjoy it.  There is a guy I meet a handful of times a year who will let me drink from the tap.  I’ve found his taste changes each time.  I’ll drink from the tap and even enjoy when a top will piss in a glass and make me drink it down.

• Like 3

Absolutely love piss. My favorite is after sealing a guys load to have him piss straight down my throat without ever taking his cock out of my mouth. For me it’s empowering to give a top another way to please him self and take all that he has!

• Like 2

I drank my piss for the first time a few months ago. I've tasted my own and my BF's before, but this was a mouth-full this time. Thinking back it was kinda funny; once I got it in my mouth I pretty much had to talk myself into swallowing it, so I was just laying there in my bathtub with a mouth full of my piss for a few minutes before I did anything. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I was super horny, though, and before the last week or two, my libido took an odd nosedive which took most of my kinker acts off the table for me.

Guest bbasslover79
On 1/15/2020 at 8:04 PM, Droopy881 said:

Love drinking it in my beer sometimes n being pissed on 

Same here. Fill up that bottle and sip away. And in between sucking and fucking when possible. 

Years ago before I had ever tasted piss, I was unsure.  I was told to begin with a diluted mixture of water and piss.  I have to say that it didn't take much to go full strength straight from the tap.  If I'm out at a bar, I'll take my beer and mix it in or just fill up the glass.  Hell... I've filled up a Mountain Dew bottle with my piss at work before and sipped on it all day.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, BoyStrangler said:

I love pissing down a faggots throat just to remind it what a subhuman whore it is and let it know that I don't have any respect for it. Like all the other men, I'm just using the bitch. Difference is l don't pretend to think its anything but another 

I love the brutal honesty of a real man.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, BoyStrangler said:

My faggot ass is turned on by this alpha's brutal honesty!

my faggot ass has been pissed in and i have drank piss as well! Makes no difference which of my holes a top wants to use as his urinal, i gladly accept. This is the life i chose. I AM a faggot. 

16 hours ago, Yannik said:

my faggot ass has been pissed in and i have drank piss as well! Makes no difference which of my holes a top wants to use as his urinal, i gladly accept. This is the life i chose. I AM a faggot. 

then post a profile picture faggot. Show off what a dirty whore you are

• Like 1

Guest DetroitAnon

Why do tops rarely bring up the topic of water sports?    I’m a bottom and would love to drink piss, especially from bbc.   I would think tops would find having a bottom take their load and drink their piss to be a huge turn on. But It’s extremely rare that the topic comes up.   Many tops have to break to piss while fucking or just before or right after.   When that situation comes up, should I ask them if I can drink it directly from their cock?  I’m their to use, and I wish more tops made me drink their piss, just as the same as when they say they don’t pull out.   I don’t want to ask or be asked.  I want the top to say “if you want my load, you better come over here and drink my piss first”.   What a turn on that would be.  

On 2/23/2020 at 5:00 AM, nikkisiisyfag said:

I dont think im into drinking it but i still do since most ones i date or hookup with is area where they rather piss in mouth and mostly down throat half choking me..

i wouldnt say i get any pleassure from this more than the feeling and hear it satisfies my hookups..

they seem to respect me more when i do take it and they wont need to take break from the mouthfucking, throatfuck and me sucking their cocks just to take a piss and find place to do so.
they feel its better to fill my throat and since i dont eat much if anything before meeting since its better not to when swallow cum and cock and prefer being prepared, hungry because then i work much more for lil amounts of something to consume..

what i like isnt as important of the mans comfortability.. also he doesnt need to make a mess pissing outside since inside mouth and throat the mess is easier to control and be gathered.. almost like a vessel whom take the piss and ill be the one to go piss few hours later when im not in use either and better timing for it..

its how I feel about having piss in my mouth/throat ... I don't really like it - but what I like is less important than the guy who's cock is in my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...