Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

If you mean actually swallowing, then yes 100%. I've looked for "piss drinking" videos. Too many people consider gargling, and spitting, as drinking. What's the point? Urine isn't toxic, so swallow it. I've been drinking other men's piss for 10 years. Off and on. Ugh, rant over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2015 at 2:30 PM, peepee-love said:

One thing is for certain; urine is an acquired taste and not for everyone. While many like it to be as clear as possible with little or no taste, I desire it to be deep golden in color and as flavorful as can be! Its flavor is unmistakable and delicious in my opinion. The more sexually aroused I get, the lovelier I perceive the flavor of urine to be. While I'm drinking urine from another man's penis, especially that of a stranger, I get off wondering what he may have had to eat or drink that day. I also love to imagine where his penis may have recently been as I suck him and tongue his urethral meatus; Perhaps his dick was deep inside a woman's cunt or up another man's asshole! My goodness! Feeling, tasting, and drinking another's urine gives me goose bumps all over!

Well said. I'm a big time piss drinking slut and I feel these words resonate with me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had guys piss in my mouth before,  but haven't been able to bring myself to swallow it.   The thought of it makes me so horny I can't stand it.  I want someone to force me to swallow their piss straight from the tap.  How do I get past resisting swallowing it?