Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

18 hours ago, RawUK said:

I'll drink as much piss as you can offer me straight from the tap. I rarely spill a drop and good at keeping up with the flow

Hot. I love to serve piss to a guy who really wants/likes it. Last week a guy asked for it through a gloryhole at the sex club. I was more than happy to give him back the 2 beers I drank right before. Is the second time that this happens at the gloryholes. I can pee with a total hard on, I was already congratulated for it before, as it seems to be not so common. 

• Piggy 1

I love to drink straight from the tap, though one guy I know loves to have a glass full of his piss waiting for me when I visit and often after he has loaded my hole with his cum, he will piss over me, tell me to dress while still wet and send me home. 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2023 at 6:05 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I love to drink very much. Unfortunately I can drink usually only mine. Inwish I could drink more from directly the tap of others. 
cheers 😈💛IMG_1401.jpeg.eebfe91b6b9c7adab106309d7cf706c0.jpeg

We're in the same boat on a river of piss😵

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 7:24 AM, Jude said:

I love to drink straight from the tap, though one guy I know loves to have a glass full of his piss waiting for me when I visit and often after he has loaded my hole with his cum, he will piss over me, tell me to dress while still wet and send me home. 

I need that😵

Definitely love drinking piss! Especially when it’s stinky and rank! Not because I like the taste, but it’s what I should be treated. Trifecta means I got cum in my ass, while the top spitting into my mouth , and finishing with their piss for me to drink ! 

Fuck yes love piss anyway I can get it!!! 
Love drinking my own… pissing into a bottle to save (which usually holds multiple different pisses of mine) or into a cup and drinking it on the spot!

If I’m hosting I will usually ask if the guy is into it and then get them to show up with a full bladder so I can start by drinking their piss before blowing their cocks!

I had one too I played with multiple times who would take me out to my back yard at late night - have me strip naked and get on my knees - put my clothes under me between my legs and piss all over me and my clothes - when we were finished he would make me get dressed with the pissy clothes and go back inside where we would continue our fuck session!

Love drinking piss - it’s also hot to lick the rim of public urinals clean! I do that whenever I can!

Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 2/12/2024 at 2:08 AM, Obedience4top said:

Fuck yes love piss anyway I can get it!!! 
Love drinking my own… pissing into a bottle to save (which usually holds multiple different pisses of mine) or into a cup and drinking it on the spot!

If I’m hosting I will usually ask if the guy is into it and then get them to show up with a full bladder so I can start by drinking their piss before blowing their cocks!

I had one too I played with multiple times who would take me out to my back yard at late night - have me strip naked and get on my knees - put my clothes under me between my legs and piss all over me and my clothes - when we were finished he would make me get dressed with the pissy clothes and go back inside where we would continue our fuck session!

Love drinking piss - it’s also hot to lick the rim of public urinals clean! I do that whenever I can!

Hamilton Ontario Canada

I drink while I'm jerking off💋

Although I haven't done it many times, I love drinking piss. The first time I was at a bathhouse in a room with a very cute young guy. We were making out, sucking each other when he said that he would be right back as he had to piss. Without hesitation I told him that I would take his piss. He smiled and I immediately went down on him. He was pretty hard but within a few seconds the flow began. He started filling me quick but I kept up swallowing it. He did stop to allow me a break and when he did I kissed him sharing a mouthful with him . I then went down on him again and he emptied his bladder. By the time he was finished I was rock hard. I didnt waste any time, going down on his hairy hole getting it wet with the remnants of his piss and proceeded to breed him

• Piggy 1