Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy drinking piss.  I starting drinking my own before I was 13.  I was fortunate enough to have a drunken father who often pissed himself when he was passed out, so I was able to taste his piss and sometimes get it fresh straight from tap.   One time he was not as drunk as I thought he was or had not yet passed out.  Anyway, he woke up as I had his cock in my mouth.  I told him I saw his cock leak and thought he was going to piss the couch again, and did not want him and my mother to get into another fight.   Dad was at first angry and called me all kinds of names, and threatened to tell my mother what a sick pervert I was having my own father's cock in my mouth as he was asleep.   As I cried, apologized, begged him not to tell mom, and said I would do anything he wanted something changed.  He said since I was willing to drink his piss when he was asleep, I should get my mouth back on his cock.  He proceeded to piss in my mouth and as I began swallowing, he began to moan.   As he finished pissing, he grabbed my head with both hands and began face fucking me.   That night I became his urinal cumdump.   Drinking his piss before sucking his cock seemed to become foreplay.   Even after he started fucking my ass, he continued using me as his urinal.  When my older brother found out he started using me as his urinal too.   Being a high school jock at the time, he got off using his younger brother as not only his cumdump but also his urinal.   He told many of his wrestling and football team members and soon I getting piss and cum from a number of jocks.   To this day every time I see someone pissing at a urinal, it is hard for me not to drop to my knees and offer to take their piss.

• 1 month later...