Closing Time

Part 5

Steve had sent the following text to Billy:  “The boy just told me he’s horny and wants to come over.   I told him you and I were both going to fuck him tonight.  See you in a few.  Oh, and you’re welcome.”  Billy grinned upon receipt.   Dinner plans with his fuckbud Steve had apparently evolved.

A little while later, Billy let himself into Steve’s apartment.  Walking back into the den, he encountered Luke on his knees, his head bobbing back and forth on Steve’s long, thick dick.   Steve saw Billy and grinned.   Luke then noticed the stranger out of the corner of his eye, removed himself from Steve’s throbbing dick, and quickly made it to his feet. 

“Luke, this is Billy.  Billy, Luke,”  Steve announced.

Feeling self-conscious, Luke extended his hand and avoided eye contact with Billy.  “Nice to meet you, Luke.” Billy grabbed Luke’s hand, and then put his other hand on Luke’s shoulder, “Relax, buddy, I don’t bite.”   Luke eased up a bit and smiled as Billy added “Looks like I’m a little late to the party,” sizing-up Steve's erect dick which protruded from his jeans, awaiting someone - anyone to resume ministrations.   Billy leaned in, kissed Steve, and stroking Steve’s dick as part of his greeting.

Luke took the opportunity to assess Billy.   Probably in his mid-thirties, Billy was about 6’2, 175 pounds.  Skinnier than he or Steve, Billy had a boy-ish look, with a mop of shaggy brown hair and a scruffy, handsome face.   He had sleeves of tattoos on both arms and an earing in his right ear.   Luke found that he had sex appeal, but different from that of Steve:  Billy seemed mischievous and fun, another man unlike any Luke had been with before. 

“Luke here was just worshipping my POZ dick.  He’s taken my loads all weekend. My poison is brewing inside him.  He’s becoming my toxic slut.”  Steve broke the kiss to say.

“Hot,” Billy remarked as he removed his shirt, revealing a torso full of tattoos, including a scorpion to the left of his belly button, similar to the one he did for Steve the day before, and a biohazard tattoo between his shoulder blades.

“Billy’s been taking my loads for years.  He is your destiny, Luke.  Forget the bullshit life you’ve lead before now 'cause now you’re a fucking slut.  My slut.  Our slut.   Your hole and your dick are fucking poison to everyone but us.”

The words were sinking into Luke’s brain as Billy sank to his knees, pulled down Luke’s shorts, and began sucking Luke’s increasingly hard cock.   Luke and Steve began to kiss.  Once Luke’s dick was hard, Billy alternated between Steve’s and Luke’s cock, licking, sucking, jacking, tonguing them both while the two men kissed above.  Steve was precumming a lot when he pulled Billy back up to his feet and ordered “Bedroom.”  Each man pulled off his clothing as they stumbled down the hallway, Steve pulling-up the rear to herd his flock.

Steve pushed Luke onto all fours, spit on his hole, and lined his prick up with it.  Luke braced himself as he felt the pressure of Steve’s massive dick head against his hole.  Steve pressed, and Luke’s back arched in response to the pain.  Positioning himself in front of Luke, Billy presented Luke with his dick to be pleasured orally.  

Luke assessed this asset for the first time.   Billy’s dick was uncut, about nine inches long, somewhat thick, and curved to the right.  His body was clean-shaven.   Right above his shaft appeared a tattoo of the letters 'HIV' in red outlined in black. 

As Billy guided his dick towards Luke’s beautiful lips, Luke had another moment of self-realization.   His ass was on fire with Steve’s bare, POZ dick inching itself deeper into his guts, and he was literally about to be face to face with three letters he’d always feared.   He thought about his friend’s words of caution during their run earlier, and all of the caution, fear, planning, and pretenses that had guided him through life so far.   But he realized there was no turning back now:  Steve was right, he was now a fucking slut.  He was, in fact, Steve’s fucking slut, so Luke was more than ready to open mouth wide as possible, determined to give Billy’s cock what it deserved.

Even so, Luke found Billy’s dick to be fun to suck.  With ample foreskin and and interesting bend, Luke's tongue had plenty to explore, even if Luke somehow didn’t quite decipher the tiny blisters Billy was sporting at the time, (more toxicity to the brew inside Luke's body).   Luke deep throated him as best he could, licked his balls, stuck his tongue in the slit to extract as much precum as possible.  

Occasionally Billy pulled his dick away from Luke’s mouth and would slap him in the face with it, grunting endearments like “Swallow my whole cock, you faggot,” or “Yeah, suck on my diseased dick you slut.”  Luke's dick responded to each utterance with a twitch of excitement.

Occasionally Luke would cry out in pain from Steve’s huge, just-spit-and-precum-lubed cock.  Steve wasn’t being gentle in pounding Luke’s hole, which was, in fact, all but wrecked.  So after about ten minutes during which Steve and Billy skewered Luke from both ends, Steve made the announcement for which Luke had been looking "I'm close, buddy!"

Luke responded by pulsing his ass muscles and pressing back on Steve’s dick as Billy held his dick deep in Luke’s throat and ground his crotch against the boy’s face as Steve muttered "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," pushing deep into Luke’s ass, and then adding with a shout “I’m cumming, I’m blowing my load in you, slut!"  A toxic wave of cum crashed in Luke’s ass, which again unhesitatingly accepted Steve's poison, which flowed from Steve’s massive dick in several pulsating volleys of jizz into Luke’s ass.  Luke’s sex chute was lubed up with Steve’s cum.

With Billy’s cock deep in his throat, Luke looked upward.   The letters HIV immediately in his gaze, then a scorpion, then an array of tattoos before his eyes met Billy’s.  “Now it’s my turn,”  Billy announced with a grin.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 6

Luke moaned a little as Steve extracted his fat, spent cock from his ass.  When Steve’s thick mushroom head plopped out, a glob of toxic cum came with it, running down Luke’s tan, muscular hamstring.  

“Fuck, your hole is amazing.”  Steve proclaimed, backing away from the bent over jock and collecting his post-coital self.

Billy pulled his curved dick from Luke’s mouth and said, “get on your back. “

Luke complied, and his rock hard dick lay flat on his chest pointing toward his face.  Luke's cock was dripping precum; it would take only a few strokes to achieve orgasm.

Billy positioned himself between Luke’s spread legs, dragged his cock head through Steve’s escaped dirty cum, and then positioned his dick against Luke’s pucker.  “You ready for my raw dick, bitch?” 

“Yeah,” Luke said, looking into Billy’s eyes.  

Billy was already on the edge, having been blown by Luke for the past several minutes.  It wouldn’t take him long to shoot his load into Luke’s fuck hole.

Billy’s bent dick began its descent into Luke’s guts.   Although Steve’s jism lubed the way,  he took his time entering Luke.   Luke felt the curve of Billy’s dick veering against his ass lining, and he moaned in pleasure.

Billy's long dick bottomed out in Luke, balls against Luke’s ass, and leaned onto Luke, resting on him, sweaty-chest-to-sweaty-chest.  

“I’m all the way in you.”  He whispered into Luke’s ear.

“Your dick feels amazing, Billy.”

“Oh yeah?  You like my bare dick in you?”

“Fuck yeah I do.”

“I’m throbbing in you.  You feel so good.”

Billy began mini-thrusts against Luke’s prostate, and Luke smiled. 

Steve appeared at the edge of the bed, phone in hand, clicking photos of the scene.  

“Here’s something else you should know, bitch: I’ve been a bad boy.   I’ve probably taken a hundred anonymous loads this month.    No condoms, no names, no questions.  I'm chasing everything.  I’m not just toxic, I’m fucking radioactive.   And now, so are you.  You’re my fellow, filthy cumdump.  This is your destiny.” 

Billy kissed Luke, and Luke’s heart raced.   What the fuck did Billy just say?  This was more than Luke had in mind when he knowingly touched Steve's poz dick a few hours earlier.  This sexual romp had gone way too far.  Luke didn't actively want STDs.  He didn't want to be a filthy cumdump.  And yet, Luke didn't put up resistance; he just kissed Billy back.

Billy’s mini-thrusts became more methodic, quicker, and deeper.   Luke was pinned body to body with Billy, and the two were becoming one. 

Moments into their deep tongued kiss, Billy screamed “I’m cumming!! OH FUCK, I’m cumming!!!!  I’m fucking shooting my load in you, bitch!!” and he kept thrusting his nuclear seed deep in Luke’s guts. 

After his orgasm subsided, Billy rose from Luke’s sweaty chest.   With his bent, uncut cock still in the boy, he looked down at his conquest with a grin. 

Steve’s camera phone clicked some more.  Steve switched it to video, and Steve said “nice, Billy.  Fuck that hot load into him some more.  Luke, you just took another filthy load.  Look at those letters above his dick.  Mmmmm.  That’s you now too, whore.   His dick looks so hot in  your used hole.”

Billy took hold of Luke’s rock hard dick and jerked it.  With just a few strokes, a huge spray of cum shot onto Luke’s rippling six pack.

Billy pulled his dick from Luke’s ass, with a whimper from Luke, and then lapped up the cum from Luke’s stomach.  

“Probably his last clean load ever.  Savor it.”  Steve said, still videoing the scene.   He panned to Luke’s face and captured a concerned but satiated look.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1