Loaded Straight Virgin Hole

melbtm

I saw this guy a few times at the supermarket.  I don't really know him, but he is straight, 38, 5"8, slim maybe middle eastern guy with ink.  And he seems wanna have some fun with me.  So I followed him to his place, thinking he would fuck me, if only 'cause I don't top very often.

When he saw my cock he said "You're pretty big."

"Stop, or I'll fuck you," I replied, suspecting he wanted me too.  And so I was right.  He didn't produce a condom, but presented himself.  I waited a few seconds then I slid into his virgin hole.  I could sense he was in pain, but I didn't stop.  In truth I didn't want to stop, but after a while he said he wanted to take a break, but I kept fucking him, all the harder now 'cause I noticed his cock was fuckin' hard.

I ended-up fucking him for ten minutes, after which he made me stop.  I knew he didn't want me to cum in his hole, but I did.

• Upvote 2