Cancelled Flight Leads to Being Turned By Poz BBC

Adrian, dominant, virgin twinks' breeder and pozzer who then might take care of his boy slut... I missed this! 

Well, dude, I have a character very very similar to this one. And if you got inspired by my PozCop to build your story's pozzer, I just have to say one thing: THANK YOU - I'd be very pleased if my apparently meaningless stories inspire others. 

Now go on with it!

Chapter 4

Adrian laid there on top of me, obiously having worked up a sweat plowing my ass because it felt like his chest had a sheen on it. We didn't say anything for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, and Adrian's dick stayed lodged in my ass this entire time. The only sound in the room was the whimpers coming from me. "Relax baby, I can feel that heart racing", Adrian said softely into my ear. He was talking in a much softer, almost sympathetic, tone, which was a change from just a few minutes ago. 

Adrian's hands slipped under my chest and began rubbing and twisting at my nipples. Nobody had ever touched my nipples like this, and his rough hands felt good as they tweaked and pulled at them. Almost like it was hard wired to my nipples, my cock was once again rock hard.

"Stop the whining fag boy, look how hard that little white dicklet is just from having your tits played with. Your're turned on having your nips played with, just like a woman. That don't happen with straight boys. I know you're in denial right now, white boy, but you gotta admit you loved my big dick plowing your ass. The way you were whimpering, begging for my dick, pushing back against that big cock, there's no way you can't say you're a cock slut", he softly whispered in my ear. 

Adrian squeezing my nipples was making my ass twitch around his cock, clamping down on it like a vice. "Yeah look at your faggot ass, clamping down on Daddy's big cock. You're trying to get it my big cock hard so it can fuck you again?". "Nnoo...Daddy I don't think you should fuck me again". I thought to myself one poz load was enough, I might get lucky and not catch anything. 

"Bullshit white boy. I know that tight pussy is begging for my cock again. I'm not done fucking this ass tonight. I know this ass wants more". I moaned, not sure sure if it was from the pleasure of my nipples being played with, or the dread of knowing I was gonna be fucked again. 

I felt Adrian's cock start to swell in my ass, and before long he was rock hard again. Feeling the cock grow in my ass was a weird sensation, and before long I felt my ass pushing up against Adrian, trying to get more cock. I let myself go. I wanted this cock. I didn't give a fuck about anything else, all I cared about was getting another load in my ass. 

"Yeah baby look at you trying to get more of that cock. I turned your ass. You're such a little faggot", he whispered in my ear. I didn't care about what he was saying, as long as he fucked me again. "You want Daddy to breed this ass again?", Adrian asked. "YES DADDY...PLEASE FUCK ME" I blurted out, almost yelling. I could not believe I was begging to be fucked again.

I felt Adrian push himself off my back, his hard cock still lodged deep in my ass. "I'm gonna take these cuffs off white boy, don't do anything stupid". Adrian unhooked the link between the wrist straps, freeing them, but left the straps on my wrists. I felt the blindfold ripped from my head, and I was flooded by the light as my eyes struggled to adjust. 
Adrian flipped me over onto my back, his cock staying in my ass as he flipped me over. "I want you to watch Daddy as he fucks this tight pussy this time". He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close to him, pushing his cock deeper into my ass. He grabbed both of my feet and placed them on his shoulders, then leaned forward over me, pushing my ass up into the air. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. I was once again totally held into place so Adrian could fuck me.

Adrian's big brown eyes stared down above me as he was about only a foot away. "Beg me to fuck that ass faggot". "Ppllease...PLEASE FUCK ME" I stammered out, wishing he would just start already, wiggling my ass. "What do you want Daddy to do boy", Adrian asked. "PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK AND CUM IN MY ASS". 

"Be careful what you ask for white boy", Adrian smirked and I felt his cock start working its way in and out of my ass. My ass was obviously loosened up from having just been fucked a few minutes ago, but I still felt incredibly full. I could feel the first load that Adrian blew in my ass leaking out around his cock and down my ass crack. "Daddy's gonna work that first load in boy. Nothing better than fucking a sloppy ass." 

Adrian kept fucking me and all I could do was moan as his big cock hammered at my ass. He had picked up speed to a steady rhythm, his balls filling the room with a "SLAP SLAP SLAP" everytime he bottomed out in my ass. His cock was digging deeper than it had before at this new angle, and it hurt like hell at first, but before long I was loving it. He caught me looking at the tattoo on his waist. He smirked and pointed to it. "You like that faggot? You know what that means?". I shook my head "no". "It means Daddy is POZ", he winked and kept thrusting. For whatever reason this turned me on even more. 

My lega slid off Adrian's shoulders and wrapped around his waist, trying to hold him closer to get more of his cock. He let go of my hands and I grabbed onto his muscular biceps. He took his hands and started tugging at my nipples again, putting my cock into over drive. Before long my cock was spewing again, blowing another one of my loads up onto me and Adrian's chests. "That's how all white boys should cum, hands free with a big black cock slamming into their pussy. You're such a little faggot", Adrian whispered into my ass as he kept fucking me.

Adrian started sucking on my neck as he fucked me. It felt so damn good. I had not had anybody suck on my neck like this since I started making out with chicks in high school. I could feel Adrian's beard scratching at my neck as he sucked on it, leaving me with burn marks. There was no way I wasn't gonna have hickey's on my neck when he was done. Before long my cock was blowing a third load. I  had never cum 3 times in such a short time frame, but I just could not help myself with this big cock in my ass.

When I came, my ass clamped around Adrian's cock. Not long after, Adrian's thrusts and breathing became irregular and I felt his cock swell in my ass. His cock started spurting again, dumping what felt like another massive load in my ass. "Take that poz load white boy. Daddy's filling those guts with his poz babies", he grunted out as he came in my ass. 

After he came, Adrian collapsed down on me again. I laid there under him, being crushed by his body weight, as we both caught our breath. I felt Adrian's cock soften and slip from my ass with a "pop", followed by dribbles of what I knew had to be Adrian's cum down my asscrack. We laid there for a few minutes before I felt Adrian slide up off of me and stand next to the bed. It had felt good to be protected under Adrian's body, almost like we were having a moment.
How had a I come to this? Laying under a big black stranger who had just fucked my ass, even after I asked him not to. I should be furious right now, but all I could think about how hot his cum dripping from my ass is. My ass felt so empty, like it was missing something. If you had told me this morning that I would be laying on a bed with two poz loads up my ass tonight I would have punched you in the face. But yet here I was. "Am I gay?", I thought to myself. "Nah, this was fun, but I still love women", I tried to tell myself. "I'm gonna go back to Audrey and pretend none of this happened". But then I panicked about Adrian being POZ. My heart raced once again. How I had let this happen once, yet alone beg for it a second time?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted, as I felt Adrian grab me by the hair and pull me to the side of the bed. "A faggot always cleans up when Daddy is done fucking them. Get my cock cleaned up". I looked up at Adrian's cock and saw his cock shaft was slick my ass juicies, and his short pubes had white froth in them from churning up the cum in my ass as he fucked me.

Not knowing what to do I grabbed the comforter from the bed to wipe Adrian's cock, as he held my head firmly by the hair. Adrian slapped me in the face, causing me to see stars again. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? THE ONLY THING YOU USE TO CLEAN THAT COCK IS YOUR MOUTH!!", he bellowed out. Clearly the old Adrian was back.

I gagged in my mouth, thinking about where that cock had been and what could be on it. Before I could think anymore Adrian pulled my hair into his crotch, and I had not choice but to start licking. I cleaned all of the cum and ass juices from his cock, licking around so much that my tongue started to get sore. When Adrian was satisfied with my work he let go of my hair and walked into the bathroom, while I just knelt on the bed, not knowing what to do. 

I heard Adrian taking a piss in the bathroom, it sounded like he had just turned a garden hose on. The toilet flushed and Adrian walked out. I looked at Adrian, waiting for my next instructions, hoping I would not be yelled at again. "Look at you obeident little white boy, waiting for Daddy to come back. Go cleaned up fag time for bed". 

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. "Don't you dare push any of my babies out of your ass baby boy, we want those swimmers to knock you up tonight". I closed the door and looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess. My hair was messed up, my eyes were red and puffy, and there was dried cum on my chest. My neck was full of hickey's from where Adrian had sucked on my neck. "That's gonna be tought to explain", I thought to myself. I turned around and inspected my ass in the mirror. My ass was red and tender to the touch, and my hole looked swollen. I could see a little of Adrian's coming leaking from my hole. I washed my face under the sink and grabbed a wash cloth and wiped the cum and lube from my ass crack before going back to join Adrian. 

I came out of the bathroom and saw Adrian laying in the other bed than the one we had just fucked on. I went to the bed Adrian fucked me on, not wanting to share a bed with him. "No white boy, you sleep over here with Daddy tonight". "What the fuck", I thought to myself. This man had just bred my ass twice, sleeping in a bed with him wasn't going to make it any more gay than it already has been. 

I crawled into bed next to Adrian, and he rolled over and put his big arms around me, and I could feel his big soft cock nestled in my ass crack. I thought Adrian was trying to fuck me again, but before long I could hear him snoring in my ear. I laid there, not able to sleep, trying to gather my conflicted thoughts. 

"Did I really like this? Am I gay? Did I just get HIV" I thought again to myself.

• Like 19
  • Piggy 13

On 2/25/2024 at 2:35 AM, bootedrbrboi4poz said:

Hoping that the last paragraph means there will be one more part where we see how Adrian looks after his new slut.

I suspect Adrian ain't the type to let go of a good thang and Riley's gonna be trading in his plane ticket for a different flight destination