Cancelled Flight Leads to Being Turned By Poz BBC

Hey guys. This is the first story I've written in awhile. I used to have an account as btm4bbrn, but deleted it awhile back for personnel reasons. This first chapter has a bunch of lead up, I promise there will be more exciting chapters soon. As always, feed back is always a appreciated!

Check out my other stories. They are: 

Scorpion Bikers 

Turned Over Christmas 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1

This is a story about how I, a once straight college jock boy, was turned into a bottom slut for black cock overnight by a random stranger. 

A little about me. My name is Riley, and I am about to start my Sophomore year of college. I'm about 19 years old, and stand about 6'2" and 170lbs. My white body is not overly muscular, but I was pretty toned from playing sports in high school and hitting the weights during my freshman year. I have brown hair, with a high fade on the sides that led to longer hair on top that I kept in a messy look. 

It all started as I was waiting at the gate to catch my flight back to college. I had just flown into Chicago from Iowa, and was waiting to catch my connecting flight. I grew up in a smaller midwestern town and I was going to college in Georgia. I did not want to be so far from home, but I had gotten an academic scholarship. Due to the distance, my parents decided to pay for me to fly back to school to save on a multi day road trip in my car that was not all that reliable. They had drove me down to school last year, but this year they decided that I could make the trip down myself. 

I sat at the gate, waiting for the 830pm flight, scrolling through Tik Tok on my phone with my airpods in. I noticed movement in the corner of my eye, and saw somebody sit down across from me. I looked up and saw a very large black man sitting there, also scrolling through his phone. This man looked to be in his late 30's, and he was wearing dress slacks and polo shirt. This man was ripped, with bulging arms with big veins that were stretching the sleeves of his shirt. His pants were tighter, and I noticed his calves and thighs looked solid against the fabric. He looked to be about 6'4", with hair buzzed short on the sides that led to longer curly hair on top. He and black scruff on his face, and I could see some tattoo's stretching out from under his sleeves and going down his arms, but I was unable to make out what they were.

I went back to my phone, and soon heard the gate agent come over the PA to say that the flight was delayed due to maintence. About an hour later, the gate agent came back on and told us that they were unable to fix the issue and that the flight would be cancelled. The next flight would be the next day when they were able to get a spare part in. I groaned and pulled out my cell phone, calling my girlfriend over my airpods.

I had been dating Audrey since the middle of my freshman year, and we had managed to do the long distance relationship over the summer. The phone rang, and she eventually picked up. I told her about the flight, and she was upset that it was now going to be even longer until we were able to see each other, even if it was only another couple hours, or at most a day. I told her I would spend the night in the airport since I didn't have money for a room, and we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

No sooner then right after I hung up the phone and took my airpods out did a hear a voice, and realized the black man sitting across from me was talking to me.
"Bro you really planning to spend the night in the airport? Thats fucking brutal!" the man said. "Yeah dude, headed back to school and I'm pretty tight on money.  Looks like I'm camping out tonight" I smirked and said back to him as I gathered my things. 

"Nah man. I just booked a room at the airport hotel here. It's got two beds. I can't let you stay here over night buddy thats just wrong". I told him I appreciated the offer, but I would be fine staying for just one night. The man was persistent, and would not talk no for an answer. He was adamant that I take up his offer, telling me he just felt bad knowing I was gonna be sleeping on the floor in a crowded airport. 

He eventually wore me down, and I agreed to stay with him, mostly because it was apparent he was not going to take no for an answer. I figured whats the worst it could be, it's only one night and it beat sleeping on the floor in a crowded airport. Little did I know this decision would change my life forever.

I grabbed my backpack and followed him, as he drug his small carry on bag behind him. We made small talk as we walked across the airport and over to the hotel across the street. I found out his name was Adrian, and that he was here visiting for work and trying to get home as well. I told him I was going back to college, and that I was from Iowa.

We stopped at the baggage carousel on the way out of the airport to grab my luggage, but the airline said the luggage was already loaded into the plane and they did not have the staffing to have anybody unload them. I just laughed to myself, my day had gone from bad to worse.What next I thought to myself. I did not have any spare clothes or anything to wear besides what I had on. Adrian just laughed and "Boy they are really screwing you over tonight. Don't worry we will figure something out", and with that he kept walking.

We got checked into the hotel, and Adrian insisted we grab food at the restaurant in the hotel lobby. I tried to just sit there and not order anything since I did not have money, but Adrian insisted I order and that he was buying. I ordered a burger and a water, and we made small talk as we ate. Adrian asked about school, home, and if I had a girlfriend. I filled him in on Audrey, and he just smiled and said "good for you bro." I found out he was single, and had just joined a business firm after getting out of the military and he was traveling for work.

Adrian sat and drank whiskey while I sipped on water as we visited. I wanted nothing more but to get to the room so I could get to bed and get on my flight the next day, but Adrian seemed to be in no sense of a hurry. We continued talking, mostly him asking me questions and staring at me with his brown eyes. His attitude was matter of fact, and he was kind of arrogant, but who was I to judge a man who was giving me a place to stay and even bought me a meal. Eventually the restaurant said they were closing and forced us out. We grabbed our things and I followed Adrian up to the room.

Once in the room, Adrian told me I could hit the shower and wash the travel dirt off of me. I didn't particularly want to shower, but he said it in a way that made me feel like I should, and I felt like it was the polite thing to do if this man was suggesting it. "I know you don't have anything to change into, I'll see if I have anything for you to wear buddy" he called out as I went into the bathroom. I told him that was not necessary and got into the shower.

I turned off the water and got out of the shower. As I pulled the curtain back I noticed all of my things were out of the bathroom. My clothes were gone, and my wallet and cellphone were missing from the bathroom counter. What the fuck I thought to myself. "Hey Adrian have you seen my things?", I yelled out of the bathroom.

"Bro I grabbed them, come out here I found something for you to wear".  Jesus I thought to myself, this guy is just over the top. I tucked a towel around my naked waist, and awkwardly walked out of the bathroom. 

When I came out of the bathroom Adrian was standing at the foot of the bed, wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs and a gold necklace. I could see his chest was firm and round, and the crotch of the boxers had a rather large bulge. This threw me off at first, but then I quickly figured Adrian must be getting ready to hop in the shower himself.

"Get the fuck over here faggot and get on your knees". What the fuck I thought to myself, there's no fucking way. This guy must have me confused for something else. "Ah...ha...I don't swing that way buddy, remember I told you I have a girlfriend?"

This seemed to put Adrian into a rage, and I saw fire in his eyes. He lurched forward, and grabbed me by the throat with one hand, and grabbed my dick through the towel with his other hand. I immediately panicked, and tried to back up and break free, but this man towered over me and was much stronger. He held me with a firm grip, and I struggled to breath as he held my throught and it felt like he was going to rip my dick off.

"Did you think you were getting all of this for free boy? You think you were just gonna take advantage of a free room, eat a meal on my dime, and not have to pay for it? No I know your white college ass is broke as fuck, but you're gonna pay another way. Maybe next time you should think twice about staying with random strangers".

My heart race and I panicked, not knowing what the fuck was going on or how I was going to be able to talk myself out of this predicament. "Please..just let me...go man I'm so sorry" I struggled to get out, with the large black hand still firmly around my neck.

"You got two options here white boy. Either you can walk out of this room right now, stark naked and figure out what to do with yourself, or you can spend the night with me and work off your debt in other ways with that sexy body of yours. If you stay, you're gonna become very friendly with my big cock before you catch that flight tommorrow. Also, I got your phone and wallet locked in the safe, so those will be staying with me until I decided to give them back in the morning". 

Adrian eased up on my throat, and asked "Well whats it gonna be boy?". I sat there in silence, not knowing what to say or do. It felt like I had a frog in my throat and my stomach had dropped to the floor. I had no idea what other option I had other than to stay, because god knows I couldn't walk into the lobby naked as the day I was born without being arrested. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I was repulsed at the thought of what this man planned to do to me, but I decided that I would do what I had to do to get through the night and get on my plan tommorrow and let all of this be a distant memory.

"I...uh...I guess I will...uh...guess I will stay Adrian" I gulped and looked down at my feet, wishing I could just crawl into a hole and disappear. My hands were trembling and I dreaded what the rest of this night might bring.

• Like 32
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14

6 hours ago, btm4bbrn1 said:

Hey guys. This is the first story I've written in awhile. I used to have an account as btm4bbrn, but deleted it awhile back for personnel reasons. This first chapter has a bunch of lead up, I promise there will be more exciting chapters soon. As always, feed back is always a appreciated!

Check out my other stories. They are: 

Scorpion Bikers 

Turned Over Christmas 

@btm4bbrn1 Fuck I had forgotten just how good Scorpion Bikers was, have just reread. Is there a chance you may get to adding to that story? It was fucking hot and we were left hanging as to Ranger Mason. In the meantime following your latest story with interest.

• Like 1

Chapter 2

I felt a sudden slap across my face, and I saw white in my eyes and I felt a burning sensation. This dude just slapped me across my face for no reason, what the hell. "It's not Adrian any more white boy, you can call me Daddy or Sir. White slut boys like you need to know your place."

Adrian let go of my dick that he had been firmly holding and twisting this entire time. My dick stung like crazy as the blood rushed back and it the numbness started to wear away. The brute of a man sat at the edge of the bed and just stared at me with this piercing brown eyes.

"Don't just stand there baby boy show me what we got to work with. I knew I wanted to fuck your preppy little college ass when I saw you sitting there in the airport, with your little booty shorts that only went down to the middle of your thigh, like all you little slutty college boys wear, and those white tube socks and white Converse. Goddamn you looked so fuckable, it took me all I could not to fuck you right there. I couldn't believe you agreed to come to my room. I knew right then my dirty dick would be in your ass tonight".

My face went beet red hearing Adrian, or I guess "Daddy", talking to me like that like I was some kind of chick. I squirmed and didn't know what this man was asking me to do. I also wondered why the hell he referred to his dick as "dirty". He suddenly reached up and ripped away my towel, and I stood there fully nude with my cock hanging free just a few feet from this stranger.

"Ok ok, looks like baby boy has a nice little baby dick. Not bad for a white boy, but I know you're not pleasing any women with that thing". I was so embarassed, but I also felt my anger rising inside me hearing this man insult me like that. My cock was about 6 inches long and nicely thick, and I had never heard any complaints from the women. It was average from what I had seen in locker rooms growing up.

"Turn around and lets see the business side. Show me that college dumpy. Lets see if those cakes look as nice as they did in this little shorts you were wearing". I slowly turned around, awkwardly, having never been in this position before. "Oh look at those two tight white cakes. Goddamn my big cock is gonna look so good pushing between them. Spread those cheeks faggot let me see that little pucker."

I reached behind me and pulled my ass cheeks apart, with my eyes closed, hoping that would somehow help spare me the embarassment if I pretended I wasn't in the room. I felt Adrian brush his finger around my crack, pressing at my hole. "Thats a tight pussy. You ever put anything up this tight ass boy?'" he asked me. "N..No....No Sir" I told him back with a shaky voice.

"Mmhmm. I knew you were a little virgin college prep. Thinking you're straight jock with a girl. Wait until you get this black rod up that ass pussy. I guarantee all you little white fucks are the same. Once you take this cock balls deep you'll be begging for more. I bet you'll be a true little cock slut by morning".

I told myself there was no way in hell I would ever let myself enjoy this. I was a straight man who loved women, there was no way I would ever enjoy a dick up my ass. "Bend over my lap here boy I wanna get started". I shuffled around and laid across this mans lap, like a little kid who was in trouble. I could not believe I was doing this.

"This is whats gonna happen now slut. I'm gonna slap this ass around a bit, bring a little color out of it. I think it helps my boys realize whos in charge here". I rolled my eyes, as if I didn't already know I clearly was not the one calling the shots here. As I laid across Adrian's lap I noticed a new tattoo that I had not noticed before. Just above his waist line of his boxers was a weird symbol, kinda like the ones you see in the chemistry lab on dangerous chemicals. 

I don't think what Adrian told me totally clicked, because when I felt the first blow to my ass cheek I let out a squeel and stood out on my tip toes, trying to move. But Adrian's other hand held my firmly in his lap."I like when they squeel and squirm", Adrian said to nobody in particiular. "I'm gonna gonna forgive you this time white boy, but a good little faggot always thanks Daddy when he gives him something". "Yes sir" I responded, just before another blow struck my ass. "Thank you...Sir" I grunted out, with tears my in eyes from the pain. This was followed by a quick succession of three more slaps to my ass cheeks, which I quickly thanked him for to avoid any trouble.

This went on for what felt like forever, with no random order. My ass would get spanked once, followed by a long silence as I laid across his lap, followed by three slaps, silence, then two slaps, silence, then three again, and then 1. My ass felt like it was on fire and I was pretty sure I was not gonna be able to sit for a week. Tears from the pain were rolling down my face, but I tried to keep it togther to show I wasn't weak. The weirdest thing was that my my cock got hard as Adrian beat my ass, and stayed hard the entire time. This didn't go unoticed by him, "Look at that hard little dicklet. Looks you are already turning into a little faggot, hard like that just from getting your ass slapped around. Straight men woudn't do that."

As quick as it started, I was suddenly pulled off Adrians lap and told to get on my knees. I didn't know what he had in store for me next, but I was so happy to get a break from the spanking. "That ass is red as a tomato boy. You should see my handprints all over it. Its kinda cute. If you forget who's calling the shots tonight you will find your ass bent over my lap again until you remember who's in charge. Stay on your knees fag I gotta grab some stuff for our next lesson".

Adrian walked away and I could hear him digging in his suitcase. I was afraid to look over, mostly because I didn't want to see what he was doing, but also because I didn't want him to think I was disobeying him. I kept my eyes looked on the flower pattern of the bed comforter in front of me for several minutes before I heard Adrian walking back. "Put your hands behind your back". As I moved them behind me, Adrian quickly grabbed one wrist and put some kind of leather strap around it and buckled it. This same process was followed by my other wrist. As soon as both wrists had the straps secured, I felt Adrian pull them together and I heard a clasp. My hands were stuck behind my back, and could not move them or get out of the straps if I tried. "That should keep those little white hands out of the way as you suck my big cock" Adrian whispered in my ear as he now grabbed my foot. The same process was repeated on my feet, the only difference was there was about a foot of chain between the two straps that allowed me to move them, ever so little but I could still move them. Adrian told me "I always care a little fuck boy kit when I travel, just in case I come across a little white slut boy like you who needs to be broken".

Adrian came back around and sat on the bed in front of me. I remained kneeling in front of him, with my heart racing. I didn't know what was next, but I knew I had now given up total control to Sir. This was my first chance to really take a good look at Adrian up close. I could see his chest had a small amount of hair that covered his tight pecs. His stomach was tight, he didn't have a 6 pack but it was firm with a definite v shape. He had bulging veins that ran up both arms. It was apparent he spent some time in a gym. My eyes again noticed the biohazard tattoo, but I still had no clue what it meant. I could see the large bulge in his boxer briefs staring at me, intimidatingly. Of course this guys got a big cock I thought to myself, nervously, not knowing how I was going to manage this.

"Time to meet your new friend fag" Adrian said to me as he roughly grabbed my head and rubbed it against his crotch. I could feel his cock rubbing against my face through his boxers. I could smell a musk, and a hint of piss. My own cock continued to betray me and was hard as a rock, even though I told myself I was not enjoying this. "I like you little bitches to have your hands tied down when they suck my cock for the first time. Keeps 'em out of the way, and that way you fucks can't try and push away the first time this big hog stretches their throat."

Adrian pulled his boxers down to his ankles and he pulled my face in closer to his crotch. "Get that mouth on my cock slut boy. Keep this teeth off my dick or you're gonna regret it." I knelt there, frozen, not sure I could find the strength to put this big cock in my mouth. His cock was semi hard, and was already 6 inches and thick, with a big set of balls hanging low below it. Even his cock looked like it worked out, it had veins running all around it in all of the right places. "You like what you see? Thats what a real mans cock looks like fag boy. Get a good look at what gonna break that cherry ass here in a little bit". 

I must have waited too long, because Adrian grabbed his cock with one hand and pulled me by the hair in closer, "open that little mouth bitch and start working on this cock before you really regret it". I took this as encouragement and took another mans cock into my mouth for the first time. I had the big pink head in my mouth and it tasted kind of salty and felt fleshy. I started to suck, trying to replicate that way Audrey went down on my dick when she gave me dome. "Back and forth, just like that. You're getting the hang of this baby boy. You're doing good. You sure this is the big black cock in that pretty mouth?" 

I didn't answer, my mind numb with focusing on working this cock in my mouth, with the focus of maybe getting him off now and saving my ass. His cock was now rock hard, and looked to be about 8.5" long, and fairly thick. My mouth really had to stretch to take that log into my mouth. I was able to work about 4 inches in before I would gag and sputter. 

I felt a light slap to my face, and I looked up at Adrian with his cock filling my mouth. "Daddy asked you a question you little faggot. When I talk you better answer. This the first cock in your mouth boy?" "Mmmpmmph" I tried to answer back, with saliva now running out the corners of my mouth and running down my chin. Adrian continued pulling my head by the hair up and down his hard cock, back and forth, for what felt like forever. I could feel it twitch in my mouth, and Adrian would let out an "oh fuck baby", "goddamn work that cock", fuck that mouth feels so good on that big cock". I had a weird sense of pride that Adrian was enjoying this, and that I was doing a good job. Adrian was getting rougher and rougher with my mouth, and I was talking more of his cock. I could get about 5 inches, but every time it hit the back of my throat I would gag and sputter like I was gonna throw up. The back of my throat was starting to hurt as his cock head repeatedly slammed into it.

Adrian took a more sympathetic tone, and told me I had to breath through my nose and just open my mouth and swallow his cock. He kept a hold of my hair, and rubbed my face softly with his other hand. His foot rubbed at my cock, "Look at that little white dicklet, hard as a rock. I knew you were gonna love being a fag. You were always a little fag deep down inside. I just had to bring it out". Tears ran down my face, I was unsure if it was from shame or from the cock in my throat. Maybe both.

"I didn't tell you earlier, must have slipped my mind" Adrian smirked, as he continued "if you do a good job tonight you might get a gift later". What the fuck was this guy talking about. At this point, as my mouth was still being fucked by his cock, I didn't care and thought nothing of it. I am sure it was just some other twisted game he was trying to play with my head.

After about 15 minutes of sucking Adrians cock my mouth was a total mess. There was spit and slobber running all down my face and chest. Adrian pulled my head back one last time and told me that was enough sucking his cock. "Not bad for your first time, don't worry we will train that little mouth to deepthroat my cock. Time to get on the bed put this cock up your pussy and take that cherry". 

Adrian pushed me forward onto the bed and I felt his body on the bed behind me. I knew I was about to get fucked and my heart was racing. I thought there was absolutely no way I could take his cock. "Da...Daddy....I don't think that big cock is gonna fit up my ass. It's gonna wreck me. Can I just keep sucking it until you cum?" I asked Adrian, trying to sound cute hoping he would take sympathy on me. I felt his hands softly rub my ass checks. I could feel his hard wet cock head touch my ass from time to time as it moved back and forth.  

He tapped my ass cheeks and told me "Baby boy this big cocks going up your ass tonight. You're not the first cherry I've broken and you're gonna love it once it's in, like all little white fuck sluts do. But it's gonna hurt like hell first". I was sick to my stomach and sweating. My heart was racing. How the fuck was he gonna fit the cock up my ass.

Edited by btm4bbrn1
Fixed paragraph spacing
  • Like 28
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

22 hours ago, Tempusfuget said:

Very nice start and am glad you are back. I always hoped you might add in a chapter or two on what happens to the the park ranger in Scorpion Bikers.

I plan to get to this at some point! I still have ideas to finish up this and my other stories!

• Upvote 1