Cancelled Flight Leads to Being Turned By Poz BBC

I like where this is going and keep checking for updates multiple times a day. If looking for ideas, I could see 2 possible outcomes...

1. The flight is further delayed allowing Adrian more time to work Riley over, maybe finding some other guys to join in.

2. Adrian follows Riley home and gets another crack at Riley's ass, and maybe a brother we have yet to meet.

• Upvote 2

Parts 3 and 4 didn’t disappoint after being hooked by parts 1 and 2. I especially enjoyed the description of him getting his cherry popped, from the initial push of the head all the way through the pain and on to the point where it’s pure bliss; the point where your ass feels like a pussy that just wants to be fucked. 
Well done. 

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

I laid next to Adrian, as he wrapped his big muscular arms around me, and held me close to his body. I could feel his soft cock nestled against my ass, which was still leaking his cum. His poz cum I reminded myself. What the fuck had I done.

I tried to fall asleep, but I was restless, fighting the thoughts in my head and had a tough time falling asleep. Meanwhile, Adrian was out cold sleeping next to me. I could not believe I was spooning with a gay man, with his cock resting against my freshly opened ass. Eventually, after what felt like several hours, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, after what felt like I had just fallen asleep. I felt something hard poking at my ass, and I was trying to remember where I was and what was going on. 

"Baby girl is finally up. You were out cold, must have been exhausted after Daddy fucked that ass last night. We need to get going soon, but Daddy wants another crack at that ass before we go."

It all came running back to me, and I remembered I was in some strangers hotel room, and what was poking at my ass was his hard cock. My asshole felt wet, and I remembered it was full of two of this guys cum loads. Poz cum loads. My body shuttered at the thought of poz cum being in my ass. 

"What's going on fag boy. I can see your brain going a thousand miles an hour. I bet you have a lot of thoughts in that head right now. Thats perfectly normal for a freshly turned white fag boy. Tell Daddy what you're thinking". 

I explained to Adrian that I was nervous as hell about getting HIV, and I couldn't figure out why his cock felt so good in my ass, even though I was straight. I began to tear up and sob, telling Adrian that I couldn't be gay.

"Listen to me boy. You can tell me you're straight all you want, but the way your ass turned out for my big black cock last night, the way you were begging for more dick, and the way you were pushing that tight pussy back trying to get more cock in you, told me all I need to know. You are 100% a new white fag boy for black cock. You may have came into this room last night straight, but you are leaving as a fag boy. You're gonna be begging for cock the rest of your life. The faster you accept that the more fun you're gonna have."

I continued sobbing into my pillow, mostly because I knew he was right. My ass was twitching. Adrian had been teasing my hole with his big hard dick as he was talking to me, and I could only think about how I wanted it in me. 

"Do you want Daddy to fuck that ass again? I can feel that hole moving with my big cock. I think you want me to breed this pussy again. Is that what you want slut?"

"Ye....yeah Daddy", I responded.

"Yeah Daddy what? Tell Daddy what you want fag."

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck me with your cock. Breed my ass with your cum stud." I was drunk again, thinking only of Adrian's big cock in my ass. All common sense had gone out the window. 

I felt Adrian's body turn onto his back, pulling me with him. Adrian pulled me up so I was sitting on his chest. I looked down at him, and I could see he had his phone out. He was recording this. "What the fuck" I thought to myself, as my heart raced and I panicked. 

Adrian told me he was recording me begging for his cock, that way I could not try and deny I wanted his cock in the future. "Daddy is gonna hold onto this in case you change your mind in the future. That way the whole world can know you are a little gay slut". At this point I didn't even care anymore.

Adrian continued recording, telling me to look at his phone. "Do you wanna be Daddy's little slut boy?" "Yes..." I responded. 

"Do you wanna ride Daddy's big cock?" Again, I said "yes", almost begging. 

"This is whats gonna happen. If you ride Daddy's cock, you are agreeing to be Daddy's little sex toy. I'm gonna Poz you. I guarantee it will happen. I'm gonna train that ass to take Daddy's dick, and any other dick Daddy wants to give you. You will be at my beck and call to take dick. Is that what you want?". 

"Mmphh...ye...YES DADDY", I eagerly responded.

"Then get that tight ass on Daddy's dick and fuck yourself", Adrian responded with a little laugh.

I reached back and grabbed his cock and worked the big mushroom head to my hole. My ass was still leaking the two loads that Adrian had put in the night before, so lube wasn't even needed. I sat down and slowly impaled myself on his cock. I slowly slid down the big cock, my ass sore from the night before. I winced from the pain of his cock re-entering my hole, but kept sliding down his cock. 

"That's right fag boy, ride that cock. Daddy can't wait to train your faggot ass."

Before long I felt Adrian's pubes scratching at my ass cheeks, and I knew I was finally balls deep. The pain went away and was replaced with pure pleasure. This unlocked something inside of me, and I began bouncing up and down on his dick like my life depended on it. I needed another big poz load in my ass.

"Look at my baby boy riding that cock. You're a fucking natural slut. Keep that up you're gonna get my load real quick fag". I noticed Adrian still had his phone out, recording me fucking myself on his cock. "What do you think that girlfriend would say if she saw you riding my big cock. Do you think she know's you're a fag?" he asked me. 

I didn't answer, and kept fucking myself on his cock. "Answer Daddy's fucking question. Do you think that girlfriend knows you're a cock whore?" 

"No..no sir..she thinks.. I'm straight sir" I answered, trying to answer between breaths as cock slammed into me.

"Used to be straight. You're a cock whore now boy", he answered back.

This encouraged me more and I kept bouncing up and down. Before long, Adrian's breathing went ragged and he grabbed my hips and forced me down on his cock. I felt his cock swell up, and then start throbbing another load into my ass. "Mmph fuck yeah fuck boy. I'm putting more poz babies in that tight ass" Adrian roared out as he came. 

After Adrian came I sat there on his softening dick, feeling what felt like another massive load in my hole. "Fuck I love that pussy" Adrian told me as I sat on his cock. "Clean me up boy. We got a plane to catch".  I saw him put the phone down next to him, no longer recording. 

I climbed off Adrian's cock, and cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue. As I cleaned his cock, Adrian told me what was gonna happen next. 

"When we get to Georgia tonight this is whats gonna happen. You're gonna dump that worthless girlfriend of yours. Is she meeting you at the airport?" he asked. 

"Yes Daddy", I responded.

"Good, we can save even more time. You will tell her before you even leave the airport. Tell her you are done, and then you will text me. I will be waiting in the parking lot. I will give you a ride from there"

"Yes sir" I responded, not even giving a fuck at what he had just told me to do. I didn't care anymore. 

After I finished cleaning his cock, Adrian got up and got into the shower. I laid on the bed, with his cum dripping from my ass and running down onto the bed. I didn't know what to do while I waited, so I just laid there, not wanting to piss Adrian off.

I heard the shower turn off and Adrian came out and got dressed. I watched as his big soft cock bounced in front of his big muscular body. "Fuck this guy is built" I thought to myself as I watched.

I must have zoned out, because before long I felt something hit the bed. Adrian had tossed my clothes, phone, and wallet onto the bed. I almost forgot he had taken them the night before. I noticed that Adrian was still holding my boxer briefs, and he was pulling the fabric apart so it ripped into two pieces. 

"My fag boys don't wear boxer briefs boy. You will go commando today. Daddy will get you some proper undies when we get home. Get in the fucking shower and clean up. Don't you dare push any of those loads out of your hole. I want them leaking out of your ass as you sit on the plane today. Maybe one of them will get you pregnant" Adrian told me, laughing as he told me I would get pregnant.

"Also, no fucking cumming until Daddy tells you. I want you horny all fucking day. Is that clear" he commanded. 

"Yes sir" I got into the shower and felt my hole. It felt so swollen and puffy, but I did not see any blood or anything on my fingers, so there must not have been any damage to it. As I got out of the shower I noticed that Adrian had left several large hickeys on my neck. I got dressed, and I realized there was no way I was going to be able to hide them. "Fuck it", I thought to myself. 

After I was dressed I checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing my short light blue running shorts that only went to mid-thigh and black t-shirt. The hickeys were noticeable as hell. Not wearing any underwear felt weird as hell also, but I figured I would get used to it. I guess I really didn't have a choice. 

When I came out of the bathroom Adrian was gone. I saw my phone had a new message from "Daddy". He must have put his number in my phone before he left. I opened the text message and read it: "I'm going over to the airport fag. Get your shit and meet me there". With that was a video. The one he had just recorded of him fucking me. 

I grabbed my backpack and went to meet...Daddy? That sounded so fucking weird to think in my head. 

• Like 10
  • Piggy 6

I laid next to Adrian, as he wrapped his big muscular arms around me, and held me close to his body. I could feel his soft cock nestled against my ass, which was still leaking his cum. His poz cum I reminded myself. What the fuck had I done.

I tried to fall asleep, but I was restless, fighting the thoughts in my head and had a tough time falling asleep. Meanwhile, Adrian was out cold sleeping next to me. I could not believe I was spooning with a gay man, with his cock resting against my freshly opened ass. Eventually, after what felt like several hours, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, after what felt like I had just fallen asleep. I felt something hard poking at my ass, and I was trying to remember where I was and what was going on. 

"Baby girl is finally up. You were out cold, must have been exhausted after Daddy fucked that ass last night. We need to get going soon, but Daddy wants another crack at that ass before we go."

It all came running back to me, and I remembered I was in some strangers hotel room, and what was poking at my ass was his hard cock. My asshole felt wet, and I remembered it was full of two of this guys cum loads. Poz cum loads. My body shuttered at the thought of poz cum being in my ass. 

"What's going on fag boy. I can see your brain going a thousand miles an hour. I bet you have a lot of thoughts in that head right now. Thats perfectly normal for a freshly turned white fag boy. Tell Daddy what you're thinking". 

I explained to Adrian that I was nervous as hell about getting HIV, and I couldn't figure out why his cock felt so good in my ass, even though I was straight. I began to tear up and sob, telling Adrian that I couldn't be gay.

"Listen to me boy. You can tell me you're straight all you want, but the way your ass turned out for my big black cock last night, the way you were begging for more dick, and the way you were pushing that tight pussy back trying to get more cock in you, told me all I need to know. You are 100% a new white fag boy for black cock. You may have came into this room last night straight, but you are leaving as a fag boy. You're gonna be begging for cock the rest of your life. The faster you accept that the more fun you're gonna have."

I continued sobbing into my pillow, mostly because I knew he was right. My ass was twitching. Adrian had been teasing my hole with his big hard dick as he was talking to me, and I could only think about how I wanted it in me. 

"Do you want Daddy to fuck that ass again? I can feel that hole moving with my big cock. I think you want me to breed this pussy again. Is that what you want slut?"

"Ye....yeah Daddy", I responded.

"Yeah Daddy what? Tell Daddy what you want fag."

"Fuck my pussy. Fuck me with your cock. Breed my ass with your cum stud." I was drunk again, thinking only of Adrian's big cock in my ass. All common sense had gone out the window. 

I felt Adrian's body turn onto his back, pulling me with him. Adrian pulled me up so I was sitting on his chest. I looked down at him, and I could see he had his phone out. He was recording this. "What the fuck" I thought to myself, as my heart raced and I panicked. 

Adrian told me he was recording me begging for his cock, that way I could not try and deny I wanted his cock in the future. "Daddy is gonna hold onto this in case you change your mind in the future. That way the whole world can know you are a little gay slut". At this point I didn't even care anymore.

Adrian continued recording, telling me to look at his phone. "Do you wanna be Daddy's little slut boy?" "Yes..." I responded. 

"Do you wanna ride Daddy's big cock?" Again, I said "yes", almost begging. 

"This is whats gonna happen. If you ride Daddy's cock, you are agreeing to be Daddy's little sex toy. I'm gonna Poz you. I guarantee it will happen. I'm gonna train that ass to take Daddy's dick, and any other dick Daddy wants to give you. You will be at my beck and call to take dick. Is that what you want?". 

"Mmphh...ye...YES DADDY", I eagerly responded.

"Then get that tight ass on Daddy's dick and fuck yourself", Adrian responded with a little laugh.

I reached back and grabbed his cock and worked the big mushroom head to my hole. My ass was still leaking the two loads that Adrian had put in the night before, so lube wasn't even needed. I sat down and slowly impaled myself on his cock. I slowly slid down the big cock, my ass sore from the night before. I winced from the pain of his cock re-entering my hole, but kept sliding down his cock. 

"That's right fag boy, ride that cock. Daddy can't wait to train your faggot ass."

Before long I felt Adrian's pubes scratching at my ass cheeks, and I knew I was finally balls deep. The pain went away and was replaced with pure pleasure. This unlocked something inside of me, and I began bouncing up and down on his dick like my life depended on it. I needed another big poz load in my ass.

"Look at my baby boy riding that cock. You're a fucking natural slut. Keep that up you're gonna get my load real quick fag". I noticed Adrian still had his phone out, recording me fucking myself on his cock. "What do you think that girlfriend would say if she saw you riding my big cock. Do you think she know's you're a fag?" he asked me. 

I didn't answer, and kept fucking myself on his cock. "Answer Daddy's fucking question. Do you think that girlfriend knows you're a cock whore?" 

"No..no sir..she thinks.. I'm straight sir" I answered, trying to answer between breaths as cock slammed into me.

"Used to be straight. You're a cock whore now boy", he answered back.

This encouraged me more and I kept bouncing up and down. Before long, Adrian's breathing went ragged and he grabbed my hips and forced me down on his cock. I felt his cock swell up, and then start throbbing another load into my ass. "Mmph fuck yeah fuck boy. I'm putting more poz babies in that tight ass" Adrian roared out as he came. 

After Adrian came I sat there on his softening dick, feeling what felt like another massive load in my hole. "Fuck I love that pussy" Adrian told me as I sat on his cock. "Clean me up boy. We got a plane to catch".  I saw him put the phone down next to him, no longer recording. 

I climbed off Adrian's cock, and cleaned his cock and balls with my tongue. As I cleaned his cock, Adrian told me what was gonna happen next. 

"When we get to Georgia tonight this is whats gonna happen. You're gonna dump that worthless girlfriend of yours. Is she meeting you at the airport?" he asked. 

"Yes Daddy", I responded.

"Good, we can save even more time. You will tell her before you even leave the airport. Tell her you are done, and then you will text me. I will be waiting in the parking lot. I will give you a ride from there"

"Yes sir" I responded, not even giving a fuck at what he had just told me to do. I didn't care anymore. 

After I finished cleaning his cock, Adrian got up and got into the shower. I laid on the bed, with his cum dripping from my ass and running down onto the bed. I didn't know what to do while I waited, so I just laid there, not wanting to piss Adrian off.

I heard the shower turn off and Adrian came out and got dressed. I watched as his big soft cock bounced in front of his big muscular body. "Fuck this guy is built" I thought to myself as I watched.

I must have zoned out, because before long I felt something hit the bed. Adrian had tossed my clothes, phone, and wallet onto the bed. I almost forgot he had taken them the night before. I noticed that Adrian was still holding my boxer briefs, and he was pulling the fabric apart so it ripped into two pieces. 

"My fag boys don't wear boxer briefs boy. You will go commando today. Daddy will get you some proper undies when we get home. Get in the fucking shower and clean up. Don't you dare push any of those loads out of your hole. I want them leaking out of your ass as you sit on the plane today. Maybe one of them will get you pregnant" Adrian told me, laughing as he told me I would get pregnant.

"Also, no fucking cumming until Daddy tells you. I want you horny all fucking day. Is that clear" he commanded. 

"Yes sir" I got into the shower and felt my hole. It felt so swollen and puffy, but I did not see any blood or anything on my fingers, so there must not have been any damage to it. As I got out of the shower I noticed that Adrian had left several large hickeys on my neck. I got dressed, and I realized there was no way I was going to be able to hide them. "Fuck it", I thought to myself. 

After I was dressed I checked myself out in the mirror. I was wearing my short light blue running shorts that only went to mid-thigh and black t-shirt. The hickeys were noticeable as hell. Not wearing any underwear felt weird as hell also, but I figured I would get used to it. I guess I really didn't have a choice. 

When I came out of the bathroom Adrian was gone. I saw my phone had a new message from "Daddy". He must have put his number in my phone before he left. I opened the text message and read it: "I'm going over to the airport fag. Get your shit and meet me there". With that was a video. The one he had just recorded of him fucking me. 

I grabbed my backpack and went to meet...Daddy? That sounded so fucking weird to think in my head. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4