Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

I really don't understand bottoms who push cum out. But as a dear friend of mine said in a typical Albion condescending tone 'to each their own'.... I for one will keep and absorb everything. So your loads, my hot top men who flood my guts, are safe with me!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Always keep it in, some leak a bit if they are huge and my hole has be stretched out so much I don’t have a lot of muscle tone left to keep it in. 

Love the idea of keeping part of my tops deep inside me

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

100% keep it in as long as possible.  If you really get your hole wrecked, you'll feel it get tingly and hot again as you push it out.   My goal is always to absorb the DNA/strain so if its in there longer, better your chances.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I absolutely absorb! That hot semen represents a part of that man, a part he is leaving with me. I want that inside me and I try to keep it inside me as long as possible. Sometimes I love to put a butt plug in to ensure I keep it. I once held a guys seed inside me for two days before I finally had to go to the toilet. The smell of his seed as it leaked out was strong and erotic. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Please forgive me, for I have sinned. 😂

The other night a gorgeous hunk of a drunk college frat boy bred me raw…. Pumped one of the most massive loads I’ve ever received deep up me.  Unlike my normal preferences to leave it in to absorb, I pushed most of it out because I wanted to use it as lube to jack off to. It was glorious, and after I shot a huge satisfying load of my own, I took our combined cummy mixture and fingered it back into my hole and grabbed my dildo to worked that cum back up deep into my guts.  💦💦🔥🐽🥵

• Piggy 5

If a top has taken the time and effort to give you his load, then you really shouldn't be disrespecting him and deliberately pushing it out again unless he asks/orders you to.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2