Took A Load With Boyfriend Sleeping In Next Room

• Administrators

I know what I'm doing is crazy. Most guys would think I'm nuts to play unsafe. What would my friends think if they knew I let strangers fuck my Ass. But tonight tops it all. I'm still shaking from the adrenaline rush, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

It started off a typical Saturday night. My Boyfriend doesn't barhop cause he doesn't drink. Booze goes right to his head. So we watched TV. He went to bed early—cause he'd had a long day. I told him I'd stay up and read a bit. True to the course I logged on here. Every time I read the posts of other horny dudes, I become more and more of a Cum Slut.

I fantasize about getting creamed. I beat off to tales of Tops breeding Bottoms. I download all the bareback pics I cum across. But I was always concerned I'd put BF at risk.

I got an email from a Fuck Bud. Don't know his full name. We don't talk much. He wrote, "I'm horny—wanna fuck your Ass tonight."

I almost shot in my pants. I grabbed my crotch, but was a loss as to how to reply. My Lover was asleep in the next room, and I never go out once he's in bed. So I wrote back, "BF's asleep and can't leave the house. Been dreaming of your Cock since we last met."

I jacked off and figured that's how it would end. It was already 10 PM, and I'm usually in bed by then.

He responded he could swing by in 10 minutes and I could suck him off in his car. No need to wake up Boyfriend, and I wouldn't be away more than a few minutes.

I don't know why I said yes. I just couldn't think of a good reason not to. I was awake, and Boyfriend was snoring. I was horny; and he'd agreed to just a blowjob, so I didn't have to worry about playing unsafe. Not 10 minutes later he pulled up in front. He blinked his headlights. Quietly I stole out the door

His car was new, a BMW, leather seats and all. He already had his jeans unzipped and his Cock in his hand. He pushed me down by the scruff of the neck. I tasted Lube so I figured I wasn't his first that night. I went down on him to the pubes. I was so hot. I even tried to lick his Nuts while my mouth was stuffed with Cock.

A car passed by. Brilliant headlamps lit up everything up. I jerked up like I'd been shot out of a canon. It disappeared around the corner. Once again the dim yellow of the street lamps glinted off the dash.

He ordered me to get back down to business. I tongued his Nuts. I snaked my hand under his shirt and tweaked his Nips.

Groping my Ass, he called me his Pussy Boy. A neighbor walking his dog came down his sidewalk The mutt, sensing our presence, growled and barked. Startled, I jumped like a scared rabbit.

"Let's go inside," he said. "Too many disruptions here."

Absurd! Out of the question! My BF was asleep, the bedroom door ajar. But he persisted and pressed my palm against his pulsing Rod. I was torn. My Mancunt said "YES!" while Reason told me "NO!" Still, I was mesmerized by the hot, quivering Staff of Life I held in my hand. I wanted it so bad!

"Only take a few minutes. I'm SOOOO close. You're gonna be my Pussy Boy. You know you want it bad. Finish me inside. Cum on."

Compelled by sexual avarice, I'd been persuaded. I led him to the foyer where I unzipped him. The only illumination came from the kitchen. A predatory gleam sparkled in his eyes. He kissed me, spitting in my mouth. I knelt to suck him, but he pulled me up. Practiced fingers undid my belt. He sucked and licked and tweaked me into submission till all my faculties screamed for assault. He twisted me about. I shivered as his slimy Cock explored my Ass Crack. My knees buckled as he pulled me to him by the hips, his turgid Rod tunneling deep within my Cunt. He pumped me with slow, erotic thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum in you, Pussy Boy. You wanna get knocked up? That's good, cause I'm gonna getcha pregnant." His monologue barely amounting to a whisper, I wouldn't have heard a word he said if he hadn't been biting on my ear.

My Cock was rock hard. There was no way I could deny him. I couldn't pull away because his arms were tight about me. I was skewered on his Dick. I took his Jizm as well as any She-Bitch might—a POZ Load right up the old Kahuna.

I hadn't cum. I'd always pictured myself blowing a massive Wad the day the Virus entered my system. A milestone of sorts. But my engorged Cock still bounced between my legs—my Precum lathering about my Piss Slit. He pulled up his pants and patronizingly patted me on the Butt.

I considered asking him outright if he were POZ, but didn't want to risk awaking Boyfriend. Besides, I'd find out soon enough. Mulling it all over, I drank a coke and prepared for bed.

I stuck a finger up my Ass. It came out all slimy and gooey. I sucked it clean. I was in no mood for a shower. I spread my Ass Cheeks, studying my behind in the mirror. The Fucker had definitely bred me good.

I still hadn't gone soft, not even when I crawled in bed. I lay there, staring at the ceiling, next to my somnolent Boyfriend. Guess I woke him because he turned in my direction. His hand brushed my Cock. A man's touch never felt so good—except for HIM.

I was desperate to Cum, so I snuggled my Ass against my Boyfriend. Boys will be boys; and, as I hoped, he lifted my legs, and slid his Dick up my Mancunt.

Thank God for Lube! It masked my creaminess. It didn't even occur to me that I might be looser than before. I needed closure. So Boyfriend screwed my Fuck Bud’s Load deeper up my Cunt and blew his own Wad up my Ass. I sucked him clean and came on the sheets.

He fell back to sleep. I wasn't sure he'd even remember fucking in the morning. I cleaned up best I could. Two Loads, one NEG, one POZ, were swimming in my Hole.

I didn't used to be a Cum Slut. I used to play it safe. But I don't think I can resist if HE emails me again.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Let a guy come over last summer and he fucked me in a tent beside my house with my wife asleep inside.  She wakes up at night a lot so there was a huge chance she could have caught us.  Was hot though and the young guy, about 20, had a big cock and sure felt good.  Once he had it out and I saw it there was no way I was stopping if she would have gotten up.   Very hot fuck.

i played with some guys at a party found out one of the dudes that fucked me ( he pulled out and wondered why he wasted that jizz) hes poz.... first poz dick in me.... then on friday... i fucked a poz bottom with 10 loads in him..... then fucked a neg bottom today on prep with 2 poz loads in him. still turns me on.

omg

• Moderators

I knew this story was familiar, and I finally placed it. It's the last installment of a much longer story from way back in the days of the ExtremeBareback list on Yahoo groups. I found a copy of the whole thing on my hard drive, but it needs a lot of cleaning up to be readable. I will try to get it cleaned up and posted this week since folks seem to like this part. 

• Moderators

Here is the cleaned-up, full version of the story. It does involve a little condom fucking at first, but don't despair. It gets better. 

I am going to post it in three parts because that is how it was originally written [oops - that doesn't work see my note at the end]. I have tried to modernize it, so it sounds like something that happened on here instead of a Yahoo Listserve 20 years ago. :) In the original posting, there were lots of responses to each post before the next one. I have worked summaries into the latter two parts. I hope this is enjoyable reading. This is a story that really helped me realize I wanted to be a full-time bareback cumdump. 

Letting Myself Go

I don't usually post because I don't usually do anything worth posting over. I stay at home and cook and clean the house while my boyfriend goes to work to pay the bills. I don't mind acting like a wife. It suits me somehow. I stay home. I don't fuck around. I stay clean. But then I come across websites like breeding zone and it gets my mind in fantasyland. Not that I would ever do anything like that, but just that it's a new level with fantasy. Never gone THAT far before, and, up until last night, never thought I would. 

Well, let me clarify - my boyfriend and I bareback. We're monogamous, both tested negative. And not so monogamous
anymore on my part. I saw this guy's ad on the web. Three blocks away from our house. Asian and, judging from the ad, a really fucking hot tight body. I figured I could just run over there and be done with it in half an hour. Just a little play on the side. Nothing harmful. I'd bring a condom. Maybe we could even turn it into a regular thing. Behind my boyfriend's back. I mean, we've been together for two years already. I haven't had sex with a guy other than him in two and a half years. I kept fantasizing about how another cock would feel in my mouth. Would it stretch my cheeks out more than I'm used to? how would it feel to have a stranger's cock in my ass instead of my tried
and trusted boyfriend's? 

So I wrote the guy. He wrote back in five minutes. I wrote him back. It happened so fast I couldn't even think straight and I was out of the front door, not even leaving a note for my boyfriend about dinner in the oven when he got home from work. I
almost sprinted to the guy's house. He was even hotter than I imagined. Lived with two other guy's but he had his own room - nice for the Mission with hardwood floors. I was nervous as hell. My hands were shaking. My lips were dry. I'd just gotten stoned before I left, so my skin felt slick. He handed me a bong and I took a few more hits. It was cool 'cause I never smoke with my boyfriend. It was nice to share it for a change. He took a hit. Passed it back to me and told me a little about himself. He liked playing volleyball. He was Filipino and Japanese, but didn't speak a word of either. He seemed like a real cool guy. 

Then he started playing with his dick through his shorts. I was happy. I didn't feel guilty. I knew we'd get it over with in a few minutes, I'd flush the condom, and the issue would be as easily gone down the drain. My boyfriend would never know. He
unzipped his pants and I realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. I love that. I got on my knees and as soon as his shorts dropped past his cock, I sucked him down to the root. I felt like a whore and I loved it. He clasped his hands behind my head and held me down on it until I turned red. "Like that?" he asked me. And I went all the way back down on it. I sucked his nuts. I tried to edge my tongue up to his hole, but he pulled me back to his red cock by my hair. I'd forgotten how much I like forceful men. He was awakening something in me. He reached down and put some poppers under my nose and in a few seconds my head was starting to swim as I bobbed up and down on his cock and felt my chin wettening from my slobber gathering over his nuts. I never do poppers. I felt light-headed, so I went right along with him when he eased me back onto the floor and stripped off my pants and boxers. He jacked my hard dick a few seconds. 

I was glad he left my t-shirt on 'cause it was cold on the floor. I looked up into his eyes and everything was blurry. "I'm gonna fuck you now," he told me, and something else I can't remember. I wanted him to fuck me though. At that moment, I truly did. I can see how he didn't want to stop. He saw the lust in my eyes. My inhibitions were fading. He now saw me as his possible full-time slut boy. He knew about my boyfriend. He didn't have a problem with it. So I told him I wanted him to fuck me. No, I begged. He was already on top of me. His chest was against mine. His nipple was against mine. His hard, wet dick was pushing into my belly button. So I begged him to fuck me. And I remembered the condom. I told him to use it and he rolled it over his cock. For the first ten minutes, he rode my ass fully-sheathed. Sliding his cock right up against my prostate and sending me into pure fucking ecstacy. I rocked my head back and forth. I was seeing stars. His cock was at least an inch longer than my boyfriends. I felt him opening me up wider than I've been in three years. Then he pulled out. 

My eyes opened and I saw him looking down at me. He sat back on his knees and pulled the dripping condom off his cock. "Got a little dirty," he said. Things were a bit blurry. I was out of breath. My cock was rock hard. He directed me to get on all fours with my ass up in the air and my shoulders to the floor. "What about another condom?" I asked. He assured me he'd put one on when he fucked me, but first he wanted to have a look at my ass. I did what I was told, yes, but I felt embarrassed after a few moments. He sat behind me on a chair, legs spread out, cock pointed to the ceiling, arms folded across his tanned chest. I love Asian men, especially those that look fit enough to kick ass. This guy smiled and told me to spread my cheeks. I did. He reached down and rubbed his finger around the hole. He licked his finger and pushed it deep into my hole. I arched my back. "I'm going to put my cock in your ass and I'm not going to use a rubber," he instructed me. I tensed a bit, but my
head still drooped. I told him, "No. You have to use a condom. My boyfriend and I are monogamous." 

He didn't answer. I heard him shift around and realized he was now down on the floor with me. I was about to protest and his tongue lapped from my nuts, across my hole, and up my ass crack. I moaned. He did it again and this time his tongue
pushed in my hole. He actually sucked on my hole. His mouth was making love to my hole. I imagined him leaving marks on my asslips like one would leave a hickey on the neck. He stopped and said, "Just for a few seconds. My raw cock in your hot little hole. I'm totally safe and I know you are, too." I started to say, "I can't..." and he darted his tongue in and out of my hole and proceeded to eat me out for a good ten minutes. Then he pushed my legs back even further, lines his fat filipino cock up with my wide-opened hole and drove it into my white ass in one fast and graceful lunge. I'd never felt anything so good in my life. My boyfriend's bareskinned cock had never fucked me so deep as this bareskinned cock was fucking. I couldn't have told him no even if I could've spoken coherently. But I couldn't. My eyes rolled to the back off my head and I let him have me. He savagely used my hole for at least half and hour. I've never been fucked for that long. I took it and took it. Every now and then he'd pull his cock out until only the head was skewering my hole, and he'd spit down on his prick, then pile-drive it back into my hole. Condoms weren't mentioned again. I considered in my head what would happen if he were to cum in my ass. I realized he might have a disease. So I told him, "Pull out. Please." And he did. I felt lube dripping down my ass cheeks. I was actually surprised that he stopped. I don't really know if I would've really stopped him. But before I could say anything else, he stood over me, jacked his cock three strokes and blew his load all over my face and shirt. I came without touching myself. My cream sprayed up into my own face. Everywhere. 

And, of course, then I told him I had to clean up and get going. He showed me where the bathroom was. I went and rinsed my
face off and wiped as much of the cum off my shirt as possible and prayed I would make it home before my boyfriend. Then I noticed three medicine bottles on the back of the toilet and a copy of Poz magazine. I was still light-headed so it didn't really hit me, but once I was out on the street and in the fresh air. I had to stop. I didn't know what to do. That guy who had just fucked me was poz. 

Well, I was worried off my ass all last night and this morning. But now, I get online and I come to this site, and I read a few stories. Now I want to e-mail him and go back to his place.

Letting Go Again

So I wrote him an e-mail this morning. I figured it wouldn't hurt to just write him. Maybe we could write a few hot words to each other. I wouldn't even have to get together with him. But I just felt it wasn't write to not write him again. He even asked me to write him some time when I was walking out the door last time. And to be honest, the last two nights, my boyfriend fucked me twice, and both times, five minutes into the fucking I shut my eyes and imagined it was that guy's cock. I pretended I was back in his room and feeling his wet cock sliding in and out of my tight raw pussy. I jacked my cock and licked my lips. I moaned louder than usual. Then, when my boyfriend creamed in my ass, something he does every single time we fuck, well, this time, I convinced myself it was that guy fucking me again. I don't even know his name. But I imagined it was his jizz squirting right up into my belly. But I didn't come. My boyfriend even looked surprised. This was last night. I haven't cum since the guy fucked me. And as I'm laying there feeling my boyfriend's cock pulsating in my ass. I realize that I miss the way the other guy fucked me. I can't believe I'm even writing that down. But his cock fucked into me so far that I shivered me he fucked his cock the furthest. My boyfriend has never done that. 

So, like I said, I wrote him an e-mail this morning, after my boyfriend left for work. I logged on to here and checked out the responses to my last post. I got hard. Then this afternoon, he writes me back. I'd been checking e-mail every half an hour, hoping he would write back. This is what he wrote:

> Had a great time with you. nothing better than a tight white
> pussy. how about we go at it again tonight? my roommates will be
> out. come have some dick.

So my dick gets hard as rock by the time I read "tight white pussy," but my boyfriend comes home at seven and I have to cook dinner and clean the house. I went and smoked half a joint. It seemed like it wouldn't work out and I realized that if I turned him down, then I probably would see him again. He'd forget about me and think I was a flake. But after half and hour, and me being much higher and easier, I wrote him anyway and told him my situation, that I needed to cook and clean, that I couldn't leave the house tonight because my boyfriend and I watch movies on Tuesday nights. But at the end, I wrote that I'd do anything to have his Asian cock again. I told him I'd make it up to him the next time we met. I was horny as hell and not even aware of half of what I was promising. I told him I wanted to lick his ass, lick his feet, let him spit in my mouth. I don't even know where it came from... I just said it and before I could reconsider, I pressed send.

So two minutes pass and I get an e-mail back from him. Remember, he only lives a few blocks away. He tells me he'll come over to my house and I can suck his cock. He could be to my house in 5 minutes and we'd be done in fifteen minutes. Plenty of time before my "boyfriend" got home. He was horny as hell. I kept thinking about his cock, but then I'd think about the medications on his toilet. The POZ magazine. And something occurred to me - the medications and magazine could've belonged to one of his roommates. I mean, he looks so healthy and young. I can't even imagine he's fucked more than five or six guys. It suddenly made sense to me that those weren't his medications. Why would he have fucked me bareback? I told him I was neg. So I wrote him back and told him to come over. I was hesistant but stoned. I even lit up again before he arrived. 

While I was waiting, I logged on and saw a response to my first post. It said I was kidding myself if I thought the guy hadn't loaded me up the first time. No one fucks for that long with out shooting; he must be a multi-cummer who can stay hard. That thought turned me on so much. I even pulled out a cockring and wrapped it around my cock and nuts. Prime white boy. 

Then, he knocked. I let him in. He looked even better than last time. His hair was gelled back. I noticed he had a pierced eyebrow. He said a few words, but I really couldn't pay attention. My mind kept focusing on the bulge in his shorts. Or his underarm hair peeking out of his polo shirt. He sat on the sofa and said to me, "I knew you wanted my big dick again." I looked at my computer screen whike I was taking off my pants. I'd left my chat window to my boyfriend open on the screen. We like to talk to each other while he's at work. He'd just sent me a new message but I couldn't read what it was because my eyes were a little blurry from the weed. He pulled his shorts all the way off and folded them beside him. He was sitting nude on my boyfriend's suede sofa. I've never done anything like this before. I've never brought someone to our house. But I crawled between his legs and started lapping at his nuts. 

He jacked his cock against my face. He was already precumming, and he pushed his cockhead up one of my nostrils. The odor made me so fucking hungry. I sucked him. I sucked him better than I've ever sucked my boyfriend. I sucked his nuts... smooth and big cum-filled nuts. I even got down and put my face to the floor to lick his feet. He lifted one foot and let me lick up and down the sole. I figured he'd cum on my face, so I told him it was cool with me if he came on my face. Shoot it right across my lips. But instead he told me to stand up. So I did. Then he got up and walked to the next room, our bedroom. "Get on the bed. I wanna fuck your ass," he told me. I didn't even give it a second thought. I mean, I did. I thought how bad of an idea this was, and how my boyfriend could walk in on us, home early from work, or how he was probably going to fuck me bareback and I shouldn't do that. I had to stay healthy. And keep my boyfriend safe and healthy. But as I thought all of this, I walked to the bedroom, too, looked at the bed, looked at his cock, and then climbed onto the bed, on all four, and put my ass in the air. He didn't even waste any time. He knew I was pressed for time. He climbed onto the bed and I pointed to where the lube was on the nightstand, but he spit onto his cock a few times, massaged it up and down the length, then bent over and spit right on my hole, worked it around with a finger, and pushed his cock right up my ass in one hard thrust. I moaned loudly. So loudly I thought the neighbor's might hear. Then he proceeded to fuck me. No stopping, no asking me if I wanted him to pull out. I thought about what one guy had said on here how he'd probably cum in my ass last time. I turned my head to the side and suddenly my face was up against my boyfriend's pillow. I could smell him. I was on our bed getting fucked bareback by another man. A man who I knew nothing about. 

"Nice little white pussy for me," the guy said to me. "Juicy little pussy. All for me. Isn't that right? You gonna give me your pussy all the time? Make this little white pussy all mine." From out of nowhere, he held a bottle of poppers to each of my nostrils. He'd fuck me deeper just so I'd breathe in sharply. I was almost incoherent after fifteen minutes. I didn't even think about the time. But I was telling him that my pussy was all for him. I was giving it to him. 

Then he pulled out of my ass, crawled over my body, and jacked his cock against my face. I could smell the musk of my own ass. My ass juice and his spit and precum wet my cheek. He wiped his cock over my lips. Then after almost a whole minute, he blew his load. I had my mouth opened. I swallowed half of his load and the other half went into my eyes and nose. He patted my head and called me a good boy. Then dressed and walked out. 

Going all the way

So I know what I've done in the last week is crazy. But tonight tops everything. I'm still shaking from the adrenaline. Started like a normal Saturday night too. Brian, my boyfriend, never wants to go out drinking because he doesn't drink much. It goes right to his head. Just like his mom. So we usually stay home and watch TV. He went to sleep early tonight. Before 9 because he had a long day. I told him I had some work to do and needed to stay up. 

Of course, I logged onto here and read the new responses. Everytime I read the messages from other guys telling me I should take the stranger's load even though it's probably poz, I feel more and more like a cum pig wanna-be. I keep fantasizing about my ass getting filled with that Asian guy's cum. I keep reading stories about guys unloading their dirty cum into a boy's hole. I keep jacking off to bareback photos. But even after getting fucked twice in the last week by this stranger, I still haven't knowingly taken a load in my ass. I keep thinking about my boyfriend. How I don't want to put him at risk. 

But then I read what guys on here posted - that my boyfriend, Brian, should take raw cock up his hole too. And Brian has
such a beautiful ass. He's half Chinese and half Mexican. Totally smooth ass. The kind of ass you can cup in one hand. Round. But like I said, a total top. Yet sometimes I eat out his ass and his hole opens up and he looks like such a bottom boy. Holding his knees against his chest, sticking his butt further into the air.

So I'm reading responses and I get an e-mail from the other Asian dude, the first guy, though I still don't know his name. Every time we get together, it's just all about sex. We don't talk much. His e-mail said "I'm horny again. I wanna fuck your pussy and cum in it." I freaked. My cock went rigid. I almost came in my pants because when I read his words my hand went down and grabbed my cock. But I didn't know what to reply. My boyfriend was asleep in the other room, just like he's asleep now, and I never go out once he's asleep. So to beat around the bush, I write back and tell him my boyfriend is asleep and
I can't leave the house, but I've been dreaming about his cock ever since the last time we fucked. I started to jack off and figured that's how the night would end. It was already quarter to 10 and I was usually in bed by 10. 

But he wrote back again saying his cock was dripping and he could swing by in ten minutes and I could suck him off in his car. No need to wake up the boyfriend and I wouldn't be gone more than five or six minutes. I don't know why I said yes. I just couldn't think of any real reason to say no. I was awake, my boyfriend was soundly asleep. I had a hard-on. And he'd conceded to just getting a blowjob. I didn't have to worry about getting my ass creamed with his jizz. So I told him okay. 

Well, he was over in ten minutes, parked outside the front window on the street. He blinked his headlights twice. It felt like a drug deal. I quietly went out the front door, leaving it unlocked, but closed. The car was nice, a BMW, leather seats. He already had his jeans unzipped and his cock in one hand. "Easier than picking up a guy at a bar," was the first thing he said to me, then he pulled me by the neck down to his cock and I started sucking him. I could taste lube on his cock. I took him down to the root again. I sucked on the head of his cock and licked into his piss slit. I even tried to lick his nuts while my mouth was stuffed with his thick Asian cock. Then a car passed and I sat up quickly. 

I looked up at the front window. Nothing was out of place. No lights went on. He told me to get back to it. So I did. I tongued his nuts. Pushed my hand into his shirt and up his chest. He started calling me pussy. His pussy. He even
reached behind me, untucked my shirt, and started feeling my ass
while he said it. Then someone turned the corner and walked up the sidewalk toward my house. I sat up again. I tried to look like I was just reaching for a tape on the floor.

"Take me inside," he said. "We're never gonna get finished like this. I won't make a sound. I promise." I told him no. That was
crazy. My boyfriend was sleeping on the same floor. Rooms apart. The bedroom door wasn't even shut all the way. But he was persistent, and he made me keep my hand on his cock while he tried to convince me, and as he talked, his cock pulsed in my hand. I was in that same situation. Presented with two choices and I could have easily told him no again. Anyone else would've said no. But he said he was close and it would only take a few minutes and he knew I wanted it. I couldn't get enough of his cock. "You're gonna be my new pussy boy. You're gonna get my cock night and day. Finish me off in your house. Show me how much you want my cock." Everytime he said cock, I sank further and further from a sane decision. My own cock was making the decisions now. My pussy was making the decisions. 

I brought him just inside the door. He didn't say a word. He quietly unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and jacked it. It was almost dark in the room. Just a little lamp in the corner that doesn't put out much light. But I could see a glint in his eye. He wanted me. I'd never seen my boyfriend look at me that way in more than a year. He kissed me. His tongue licked the side of my face. Pushed between my lips and licked the roof of my mouth. Then I sucked him again. But I did it more carefully. More quietly since my boyfriend was asleep. 

I guess it didn't do the trick though because the guy pulled me to my feet and started kissing me again. His pulled down my pants and squeezed my ass cheeks. I felt his tongue push into my ear. My weak spot. He turned me around and I had a perfect view of the door to our bedroom just past bathroom door. He fucked his cock against my ass. Pushing it up and down the crack. Pushing his tongue deeper into my ear. Around it. Moaning very softly into my ear. I bent over, my pants still around my ankles, and he pushed his cock up my hole. I gasped and then clamped my mouth as tightly as I could to stop from moaning.

It felt so good. His cock was in my ass raw and lubed only with his and my spit. My knees started to shake. He pulled me back to him, so I was standing up straight with his cock still balls deep in my cunt, and licked my other ear. He pumped my ass maybe five or six times. Five or six slow and easy strokes. Then he whispered in my air as he tongued it, "I'm cumming in you, pussy. Can you feel that? You feel my cock squirting? That's my cock in you. My little white pussy boy. Taking my load. Make you pregnant." And then he moaned again. Everything said quieter than a whisper. I wouldn't have been able to hear a word he said if his lips hadn't been pressed into my ear. My cock was rock hard. I couldn't tell him no. I didn't want to make a noise. I couldn't pull away because his arms were wrapped around my belly from behind. I was skewered onto his cock. I took his jizz. It was over so quickly. I didn't even have a moment to reconsider. I hadn't cum. I'd always pictured myself blowing a huge load everywhere while I took loads up my butthole. But my cock was bouncing between my legs, precum lathered around the hole. He pulled his pants back up and patted my ass. I thought about walking him out and asking him if he was poz, but I didn't want to risk opening and closing the door too many times. I kept thinking he would've told me if he was poz anyway.

But after I closed the door, I just stood there in the middle of the room. I had some water and stripped down for bed. I brushed. Then I reached back and felt my hole. I was still wet down there, but I didn't want to shower. I turned around and looked at my ass in the bathroom mirror. I lifted one leg on the sink, spread my cheeks, and looked back at my hole in the mirror. My ass had just been screwed raw with spit for lube. I had that guy's sperm up my ass in my body. I touched my hole. I couldn't make my cock go down. Even once I crawled into bed, I stayed up, not moving much, next to my sleeping boyfriend, Brian. 

He must've sensed me in bed because he turned in his sleep toward me. His hand brushed against my cock. It felt so
good to have my cock touched again. I wanted to cum. Badly. So I cuddled with him and pushed my ass against him. Men are men, I suppose, because eventually his cock started to get hard. After another two minutes, he was half-awake and his cock was stiff. He must've been surprised because we never have sex in the middle of the night. But we did. He reached up on the headboard for the lube, greased his cock, turned me over on the bed, lifted my legs in the air, and slid his cock right into my wet pussy. I knew the lube would eliminate any suspicion about the guy's load. I didn't even worry about him noticing I was looser. Guys can be naturally loose some days and tight other days. I could explain it away. I just wanted to cum. I wanted to cum with cock in my ass. So now Brian's cock fucked the other dude's load into the walls of my ass. 

For thirty minutes, we fucked. Then Brian added his own load, pulled his cock out of my ass, and jacked it against my nuts a few times. I could see a thin white coat over his whole cock. Cum. So I pushed him back and sucked his cock into my mouth. I sucked him clean and blew my load onto the sheets.

So he's asleep again. The sheets have been changed. Two loads are swimming around in my hole one probably poz, and here I am writing about what just happened. I used to be a good boyfriend. I only cheated once before this new guy. And even before my boyfriend, I didn't play around like a slut. I played safe. But I don't think I can stop myself if he writes me asking for my ass again.

[Apparently, I can't post it as three posts. The new forum software automatically concatenates my posts. I put headings in with underlines, so you can see where the posts each start.]
Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1