Anyone Fuck Their Therapist/coach/doctor?

topstud127

As a poz queer eunuch, it is unlikely that I will every fuck my therapist.....and very good looking woman in her late 30's.  I have seen her for a long time....so there is little that we have not covered in the years of work.

But, there are times when discussing my "queerness", that I know I have gotten her turned on a bit.  One time, there was no doubt, not only was she quite flush, but she also developed a wetspot in her white britches.   On occasion, I will bring up similar subjects...just to see her squirm a little bit.

When I was younger and still married and in denial about being gay, I got an std from a guy (urinary). I was part of an HMO and the doctor I got was not my usual, but a member of the practice. He was young and hot and knew, of course, that I was lying about having no idea how I got it. The way he obtained the "sample" to test me was to have me bend over his exam table and essentially by finger fucking my prostate and milking precum from it. I was pretty naive at the time, but something about it felt like more than just a standard procedure. The guy really took his time and I had to pretend not to enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

I had a coach in college that I thought was hot.  He never intentionally did anything with me, but he showed up at a group fuck that my husband arranged during the Arnold Classic here in Columbus.  He didn't know I would be there, but he fucked me.  We never talked about it after.  He was awesome though.

On 12/1/2015 at 2:38 AM, snaketat said:

As a poz queer eunuch, it is unlikely that I will every fuck my therapist.....and very good looking woman in her late 30's.  I have seen her for a long time....so there is little that we have not covered in the years of work.

But, there are times when discussing my "queerness", that I know I have gotten her turned on a bit.  One time, there was no doubt, not only was she quite flush, but she also developed a wetspot in her white britches.   On occasion, I will bring up similar subjects...just to see her squirm a little bit.

That's hot!  If you're still around, let us know how you turned her on.

Not sure it qualifies, but still... I had a stiff back issue that had to be taken care of by a chiropractor masseur. I went in, started to undress but casually mentioned I wasn’t wearing any underwear. He said: “Don’t worry, cover with a towel.” At some point, while taking care of my upper legs, I felt his arm going higher, up to my ass, just touching my cheeks, but I really wanted him to go near my hole. I was already hard of thinking that and started moving around to get comfy with my erection I was lying over, and my hand brushed his buldge. He was hard! So I touched his buldge again, with intent this time and at the moment I did, his fingers touched my asshole and I let a small moan out... The rest is natural conclusion: he unbuttoned to show me his amazing cock and the session finished with his huuuge load deep in my cunt - he fucked me and bred me without saying a single word. Before I left, he said that he needs to see me a few more times to fix my back, and added: “Don’t push out my seed till tomorrow, it is your medicine.”

Needless to say, the next times I’ve seen him there was no towel involved...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, detour said:

Not sure it qualifies, but still... I had a stiff back issue that had to be taken care of by a chiropractor masseur. I went in, started to undress but casually mentioned I wasn’t wearing any underwear. He said: “Don’t worry, cover with a towel.” At some point, while taking care of my upper legs, I felt his arm going higher, up to my ass, just touching my cheeks, but I really wanted him to go near my hole. I was already hard of thinking that and started moving around to get comfy with my erection I was lying over, and my hand brushed his buldge. He was hard! So I touched his buldge again, with intent this time and at the moment I did, his fingers touched my asshole and I let a small moan out... The rest is natural conclusion: he unbuttoned to show me his amazing cock and the session finished with his huuuge load deep in my cunt - he fucked me and bred me without saying a single word. Before I left, he said that he needs to see me a few more times to fix my back, and added: “Don’t push out my seed till tomorrow, it is your medicine.”

Needless to say, the next times I’ve seen him there was no towel involved...

I need him... badly lol

Guest Porthos

I posted this story a few months ago, but its totally appropriate here.

I was alone in my office one Saturday morning getting some work done and decided to take a break. Logged int scruff and started chatting with a guy only 1/4 away. He was a little younger than me, had nice stats...5-10, 160, some hair, 8" cock...I asked what he was into and he told me he was a bareback bottom. I told him I was versatile, horny, alone in my office.  I asked if he wanted to swap pics. He opened his pics and I recognized him as the HIV counselor at the clinic i go to. He always came in during my appointment to ask how I was doing and talk about safe sex. I always thought he was hot but never thought sex with him was an option. I opened my pics and he responded that he always thought I was hot and fantasized about taking my load. He went on to tell me that he has a partner in a sexless relationship but when he travels he ends up taking multiple loads in his hotel room. .. We were both turned on and I asked if he wanted to come to my office. Within 15 minutes he was at the door to my building. I met him and brought him to our conference room..We made out kissed and he went down on my cock. I had a bottle of poppers we both huffed and before long his pants were off and on the conference table on his back, legs up. I ate his hairy hole and kissed him so he could taste his hole. I went down on him again making sure his hole was nice and wet as we had no lube. We both hit the poppers again and i slid right in. His hole was a bit slopy already from my saliva and his ass juices. He started moaning telling me how he always wanted my cock . It was so hot to see my my HIV counselor ass up on my conference table with my  cock in his hairy hole. I continued to fuck him, kiss him until after about 5 minute I couldn't hold back and let loose in his hole. I hadn't cum in 4 days so he got a huge load. We kissed, he dressed and soon he was gone...I haven't had a new appointment but now I fantasize about fucking him in the exam room

When I was a freshman in high school (but somehow 18 years old 😉) I had a sports physical with this 6 ft 3 young aryan  athletic doctor.  It was my first physical so I was taken completely by surprise when I was standing there in my tighty whities in front  of him and he pulled the front of my underpants out and reached in to feel my balls!  I actually flinched and my little 4 inches sprang to attention!  He ignored it and it went back down as he moved on to the next thing.  But my face never turned back to its normal non-red color.  Then when he lay me on the table and was pressing around my belly I was taken by surprise again!  He pulled my waist band out and pressed on either side of my unsuspecting boy cock.  Boing!  It sprouted again!  I began to sweat.  
after it was  done  and I was getting dressed he said,  “You seem to achieve and erection very easily(he might as well have slapped me across the face).  Are you sexually active?” (Exact words) 

just completely blindsided!  It felt like it was 200 degrees in there’s  My mind racing I sputtered, “N no, but I want to.” 
( Swear to god that was my answer.  😆

he didn’t respond to that.  And then he walked out of the room and I never saw him again.  But I was in love 😍.  

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 11:57 PM, skylon said:

I posted this story a few months ago, but its totally appropriate here.

I was alone in my office one Saturday morning getting some work done and decided to take a break. Logged int scruff and started chatting with a guy only 1/4 away. He was a little younger than me, had nice stats...5-10, 160, some hair, 8" cock...I asked what he was into and he told me he was a bareback bottom. I told him I was versatile, horny, alone in my office.  I asked if he wanted to swap pics. He opened his pics and I recognized him as the HIV counselor at the clinic i go to. He always came in during my appointment to ask how I was doing and talk about safe sex. I always thought he was hot but never thought sex with him was an option. I opened my pics and he responded that he always thought I was hot and fantasized about taking my load. He went on to tell me that he has a partner in a sexless relationship but when he travels he ends up taking multiple loads in his hotel room. .. We were both turned on and I asked if he wanted to come to my office. Within 15 minutes he was at the door to my building. I met him and brought him to our conference room..We made out kissed and he went down on my cock. I had a bottle of poppers we both huffed and before long his pants were off and on the conference table on his back, legs up. I ate his hairy hole and kissed him so he could taste his hole. I went down on him again making sure his hole was nice and wet as we had no lube. We both hit the poppers again and i slid right in. His hole was a bit slopy already from my saliva and his ass juices. He started moaning telling me how he always wanted my cock . It was so hot to see my my HIV counselor ass up on my conference table with my  cock in his hairy hole. I continued to fuck him, kiss him until after about 5 minute I couldn't hold back and let loose in his hole. I hadn't cum in 4 days so he got a huge load. We kissed, he dressed and soon he was gone...I haven't had a new appointment but now I fantasize about fucking him in the exam room

I think you should 😈