My Dealer's Supplier

Webster9

My eyes were bulging, not just from the potent hot rail I had just snorted, but also from staring at this guy’s super thick cock, and wondering if I’d be able to handle that monster fucking my hole.  He must have noticed that I was checking out his big cock because he said, “Wait’ll you see it fully hard.”  

I just said, “Oh, my god !”  And, he laughed.  “Don’t worry.  In a few minutes you’ll be begging for it.  

By the way,” he said, “My name’s Trex, you know, like, ’T-Rex ?”  

“Glad to meet you.  I’m Daniel.”

Trex walked over to the closet, and unlocked two padlocks, then slid open the door.  Inside, there were a couple of steel filing cabinets that were placed side by side, both of them padlocked, as well.  After unlocking one of them, he slid open the top drawer and took out a bubbler, a torch, and a very large baggie.  Damn !  Was that two 8-balls, or three, or more !  He carefully loaded the pipe, then handed the torch, a lighter, and the pipe to me, telling me, “Here.  Work on this for a minute while I get some other things ready.  We need to get your hole stretched out a little before I go in there.”  

I flicked the lighter and lit the torch, then placed the lighter on one of the shelves that was conveniently built into the wall, within easy reach from the sling.  As I applied the torch to the bowl, I watched the shards quickly melt into a puddle.  Then, I pulled the torch away, and rolled the bowl back and forth, letting the liquid Tina coat most of the inside surface of the bowl.  All the while, I tried to keep one eye on Trex, curious to see what was going to happen next.

I moved the torch under the bowl, and watched the Tina quickly start to swirl as I continuously rolled the bowl back and forth and moved the torch away, then back under it again, while slowly sucking the clouds down into the bong water, then up the short glass rod, and deep into my lungs, before cutting off the torch and blowing out a huge white cloud. 

Holy fuck !  

I could easily tell that there was a world of difference between this high powered Tina and the stuff I was used to doing.  Just this one hit (along with the hot rail I had done) had my heart pounding, and I felt like I was ready for anything.  

While I leaned over and placed the bubbler and the torch onto the shelf, Trex was unlocking another file cabinet drawer.  He rummaged around for a minute, then pulled out what looked like an average size black dildo.  He also had a bottle of poppers and a bottle of lube.  “Let’s get you opened up a little before I fuck you,” he said.  Man, that sounded good to me, considering the girth of that BBC that was slapping against his leather chaps with each step he took.

What I thought was a dildo, turned out to be an inflatable butt plug, in its deflated state.  As Trex gave the rubber  bulb numerous squeezes, he informed me that the butt plug was 8” long by 6” around, and that it would inflate to a maximum of 9” long and 10” around.  He must have seen the doubtful look on my face as I stared at the butt plug, which was now fully inflated.

“Calm down,” he said.  “We won’t be going that big………….unless you want to.”  With that, he hit the release valve, and the butt plug quickly returned to its original size.

“Okay, Danny boy; let’s try this out,” Trex said.  “But, first, let’s get you flying a little higher.”  He fired up the torch and handed it to me, along with the bubbler.  In just a few seconds, Trex had the butt plug lubed up, and he was working two, then three, lubed fingers in and out of my hole.  When he nodded his head, I started sucking the potent clouds into my lungs, as the bong bubbled wildly.

At the exact same moment that I blew out a huge cloud, Trex steadily shoved the 8 by 6 butt plug all the way into my hole.  

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” was all I could say, as the Tina rushed into my brain, and my hole spasmed, from  the incredible sensation of the butt plug that Trex had just jammed into me.  

“Just go with it,” he told me.

I closed my eyes, and repeatedly let my head loll over to one side, then back again.  When I opened my eyes, Trex had a big grin on his face.  “Good boy,”  he said.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I kept moaning, as I flew ever higher.

Handing the bottle of poppers to me, Trex told me to take a couple of big hits.  After the first hit, I could hear a whoosh, whooshing sound, and realized that he had started squeezing the rubber bulb, inflating the butt plug that was already filling my hole.  In my ears, I could feel my heart beating even more rapidly , and my chest and head flushed, feeling the hit of poppers making my head swim.  “Again,” he said.  “Take another hit.  That’s it.  Good boy.”

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 4

Holy fuck !  The inflatable butt plug that Trex had shoved up my hole, felt enormous !

Trex asked me, “How does that feel ?”

“Huge,” I said !  

He said,“Good.  That’s how it’s supposed to feel.  He handed me another bottle of water and told me to chug it all down.

Trex took a minute to check his messages, then he told me that a buddy of his was going to be stopping by to pick up some “supplies,” and that the guy would probably be hanging around for a while.

“Right now, I think you need some more TINA,” Trex said, his deep voice booming !  He retrieved the torch from the shelf, lit it, then, instead of handing the bubbler pipe to me, he applied the torch to the bottom of the bowl, and told me to stroke his cock while he took a hit.  He was so fucking thick that my hand didn’t come even close to going all the way around it.  He groaned loudly, as I stroked my hand up and down the length of his monster cock.  

“YEH,” he called out !  His cock got harder and thicker, and he kept flexing it while he steadily pulled the clouds into his lungs.  For a few seconds, he held his breath and returned the pipe and the torch to the shelf.  Then, he leaned over and blasted a huge Tina cloud right down my throat.  He grinned when I blew the cloud back out, and watched it wafting all over his BBC.  “I’ll be right back,” he said.

When Trex came back into the room, he had a red plastic cup in each hand.  “I think Danny boy is ready for a little G !  But, first, you need to hit the pipe, again.”  

I felt like I was already flying pretty high. Don’t get me wrong.  I was feeling great !  Trex placed the red cups on the shelf, then handed the lit torch and the bubbler pipe to me, and he stroked his cock as he watched me take a hit.  After I blew out a big cloud, Trex placed the pipe and the torch back on the shelf, and he picked up the red plastic cups, handing one to me, and he said, “Cheers,” just before we both gulped down the G.

While we waited for the G to kick in, Trex pinched and twisted my nipples, driving me wild, and I stroked his BBC, still absolutely in awe over the size of it.  A few minutes later, Trex moved around to the end of the sling, and he turned the release valve on the inflatable butt plug, causing it to make a loud whoosh as the air rushed out of it.  He slowly pulled the deflated butt plug out of me, and checked to see if everything was alright. 

Now that my Tina charged hole was empty, I was feeling desperate to get fucked.  Plus, I could feel the G kicking in, and it was really making my head spin.  I saw Trex grinning at me.  He knew what I was feeling.  Again he lubed up the butt plug, and pushed it only about half way inside of my hole before he started inflating it,  “Awwwww, YEH,” I moaned, as the butt plug grew thicker and thicker, stretching my opening.

“Oh, FUCK, that feels good !”

“Yeh,” Trex said ?  How about now,” as he popped the butt plug past my opening, then pulled it all the way out, again ?

“Holy FUCK,” I said, just before he popped it back inside my opening and proceeded to fuck it in and out of me, repeatedly, rattling the chains on the sling as it swung up and back.

“Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCK” was all I could say.

When the doorbell rang, Trex shoved the butt plug all the way inside my hole, and left the room.  It seemed like a long time before he returned, but it might have been only less than a minute.  “Hey, Danny boy, this is Dantrell.  Dantrell, this is Danny,” Trex said, making the quick introductions.  

“Hell, yeh, I think this’ll do just fine,” Dantrell said, looking me up and down. Trex gestured his hand toward the shelf, a silent invitation for Dantrell to help himself to the pipe, which he quickly accepted.

While Dantrell fired up the bubbler pipe, and took one hit after another, Trex went back to working the partially inflated butt plug in and out of my hole, stretching my opening, more and more, his BBC flexing regularly as it got harder and harder.  Trex said, “Hey, Dantrell; how about getting out of those clothes ?  Show Danny boy here what you got ?

As a guy who is addicted to cock, especially BBCs, I was watching Dantrell’s every move.  And, he definitely didn’t disappoint.  First, he stripped off a long sleeved flannel shirt that was already unbuttoned, followed by a baggy tee shirt, and an untied pair of high tops.  As he slid down his equally baggy jeans, and stepped out of them, I could see what appeared to be a very impressive dick, flopping around inside his blue and green plaid boxer shorts.  And, when he stripped off the boxer shorts, I was a lot more than impressed.  While Trex’s cock was definitely a lot thicker, Dantrell certainly had him beat, in length.

post-36608-0-21614000-1450205403_thumb.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 2

Trex slowly pulled the half inflated butt plug out of me, leaving my hole gaping.  Then, he walked over to the shelf, and picked up the baggie of Tina, and sorted through it until he found a shard about the size of his fingernail.  Handing it to Dantrell, he said, “Here.  Push this big shard just a little way into your piss slit, then shove your lubed up cock into Danny’s hole.  That’s it.  Keep going until you can feel the head of your dick up against his inner ring.”

Dantrell followed Trex’s instructions, then said, “Okay.”

Trey said, “You’re there, up against his inner ring ?”

Dantrell said, “Yeh, I can feel it.”

Then, Trex handed the bottle of poppers to me, and told me to take several hits.  When he saw my  face becoming really flushed, he told Dantrell to gradually push his cock head against my inner ring.  

“Whoa,” Dantrell said, as I let out a yelp, and Trex knew that Dantrell’s cock head had popped through.

Continuing his instructions, Trex told Dantrell to push out a small stream of chem piss.  When he did, he felt the big Tina shard shoot out of his piss slit, deep into my guts.  

Trex said, “Perfect.  Now, let’s wait a few minutes for that to dissolve.  In the mean time, go ahead and fuck him, but not too deep, yet.  Oh, and hand the bubbler pipe to him, and make him take a couple of hits.”  Then, Trex took the red plastic cups from the shelf and headed back into the kitchen.  When he returned, he was juggling 3 cups, handing one to me, one to Dantrell, and saving one for himself.  Dantrell said, “G ?”  And, Trex replied, “You know it,” as all 3 of us drained the cups down our throats.

Next, Trex told me to take several more hits of poppers, and he told Dantrell to push his cock deep inside my hole, again.  “Push right through that inner ring,”  Trex said.  “Yeh, man, give him the entire length of your BBC.  That’s what he needs.”  At first, Dantrell kept his cock deep inside my hole, fucking in and out of my inner ring.  Then, he switched to pulling his cock back farther, then punching it all the way back through my inner ring, with every thrust.

“How does that feel,” Trex asked me ?  

“Fuck ME,” was my reply !  “That’s fucking incredible !”

For more than a half hour, Trex kicked back, occasionally hitting the bubbler pipe, and watching Dantrell’s big long cock giving my hole a good workout.  The Tina and the G had me flying high.  I was obviously tweaked, and loving the intense fucking that my hole was getting.

Soon, Trex blew out a huge white cloud and stood up.  “Time for the big one,” he announced !  “Here, I know you’re going to need these,” he said as he handed the bottle of poppers to me.   At the same time, he motioned for Dantrell to pull his cock out of my hole, which he did, very gradually, revealing inch after inch of his BBC, until it finally fell out of my gaping hole, and flopped around.

I was lying back, my ass a few inches off the end of the sling, my feet in the stirrups, and my legs spread wide, an open invitation for Trex’s BBC.  I watched Trex lubing up his thick monster cock, and as he approached my hole, I started snorting the poppers, moving the bottle back and forth, from one nostril to the other, each time taking a big hit, and holding my breath as long as I could, feeling my heart slam and my head pound, until I felt the head of Trex’s cock pushing into me.  That was the easy part because his cock head was nowhere near the huge girth of his shaft.  

Even though my head was spun from all the Tina and G and poppers, I still let out a loud gasp when Trex started forcing his shaft inside of my hole.  “Come on ! You want this BBC ?  Push back against it !  Come on !  Take it !  Take it !  Trex continually coached me while taking a few steps forward, pushing me and the sling backwards, and increasing the pressure of his cock against my hole until the huge shaft suddenly broke through and the thighs of Trex’s black leather chaps made a loud slap against my ass.  

Sweat rolled down the sides of my face, and I could see thatTrex was sweating, too.  Right now, he knew enough to stay very still, his monster thick cock completely buried in my hole, letting me relax and get used to it’s size.  “Holy FUCK,” I yelled out !  “I wasn’t sure I could do it.”  

Trex told Dantrell to hand him a couple of paper towels.  He handed one to me, and we both wiped the sweat from our faces.

“Good job, Danny boy !  We need to celebrate.”  He told Dantrell to reload the bubbler pipe.  Then, he  told him to hand the torch and the pipe to me, and ordered me to take several big hits.  Next, while Trex was hitting the pipe, he could feel me moving my ass in the sling, fucking myself up and back an inch or two on Trex’s massive cock.  

Trex blew a huge cloud down toward my hole, then he grinned, knowing that his BBC was in charge, and that my hole wanted it, wanted it fucking me.  Handing the bubbler pipe and the torch back to Dantrell, Trex  told me to hit the poppers, again, and, as I did, Trex pulled his cock back about half way, then slowly shoved it all the way back in, again.  I moaned loudly, and pushed my hips forward, signaling to Trex how fucking good it felt.  

Trex responded by pulling back most of the way, then slamming back in, in one quick motion.  My  entire body shuddered, and I yelled out, “OH, FUCK, YEH !”  For the next 10 or 15 minutes, Trex kept pounding his BBC in and out of my hole, only occasionally stopping for a few seconds to let me hit the poppers.  When, he felt like taking a break, he let Dantrell have a turn, marveling at how my ass  was able to take Dantrell’s big long cock punch fucking my inner ring.  

Dantrell and Trex kept taking turns pounding the hell out of my insatiable ass, and pumping load after load of cum into me, only stopping long enough to fuck more shards deep inside my ass, to make me hit the pipe, and down a few more doses of G.  The session ended up lasting about 36 hours, with all 3 of us feeling pretty well warn out.  I had received 5 big loads of cum blasted deep inside my ass.  Before I left, Trex shoved a large butt plug up my hole, and told me to keep it in for at least 24 hours, to be sure that I had completely absorbed all those chemmed up  loads of cum.

post-36608-0-83104700-1450313485_thumb.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 4

Oh man Webster9! This is one more hot cock-pumping fucking GREAT chapter!!  I can only imagine how Danny Boy felt and envy him a liTTle biT maybe. :) Thanks for another hot installment! Is this the end of this story or is there more to cum?

• 2 months later...