More Major Studios Going Bb?

NLbear

I couldn't agree more.  There are some scenes in various vids that have proper breeding, but too many still feel the need to show a money shot.  The "money shot" for me is seeing that load oozing out of that pussy, proving that the dude had been knocked up properly.

And I don't know why the studios don't learn this.

Plus, I want to see the top's and the bottom's face while he's cumming inside. I want to see the top's o-face and want to see the bottom's reaction to getting knocked up. These are the best scenes but very, very rare.

Although RawStrokes seem to learn. They're having more of those scenes recently but still not enough. Machofucker used to have a few good scenes where they showed both of their faces. TIM usually never has those scenes. I think 90% of the time the top pulls out in their videos and when there is an internal cumshot for a change, it's a close-up, which sucks.

Guest bbbearlover1

I mentioned this in another thread, but TIM did have one top in at least two scenes in (I think) "Sperm Bank" where they zoomed in on the actual breeding.  You saw the actual contractions of the dick into those pussies (holes for those who may not like my use of "pussies"), and I remember losing my load while watching those.  It was beautiful to see the actual physical knocking up.  And I agree that focusing on the faces during a breeding is also quite hot, and not done nearly enough.  I am confident that some studio, existing, or yet to be created, will take note of these things and provide for the market.