Looking For Gloryhole And Party Fun

young_uncut

Hey there, this 23 year old bisexual crossdressing sissy is hoping to meet people in the south bay area for PnP and lots of taboo kinky fucking :P I just moved to LA, so I cant host, as Im staying with a relative, but i can meet nearby as well as have you host. I sometimes have access to a vehicle, varies day by day. Im hoping to get in touch with hung daddy type parTy tops, as well as other gurls, sissies, CDs, and traps. I would really love to meet up with someone at the Adult bookstore near me, and get together in a gloryhole booth so we can play and service cocks that pop in :P It would be fun to share cocks with another sissy CD or have a hung daddy or BBC in the booth to use whatever hole isnt occupied by the anon cock in the gloryhole :P I can bring my toys and you can use them on my ass. Love to take piss in my mouth and deep in my sissycunt, especially when they've been parTying and the chems in their piss just make my asspussy so hungry to be stretched, fucked, filled, and used hard by whoever wants to pump a load in me. You can fuck me bare, use a condom only if you want to, but you gotta let me have the used one after you cum :P Im a super kinky, open minded sissy, Can look very fem in lingerie, heels, and makeup, when all dressed up and sexy, I would say I can be semi passable, enough to go around the booths at the gloryholes and let guys know Im looking for hot cock! If you wanna parTy Im totally down, 420, poppers, and any uppers (Tina and Molly are my faves, as well as any psychedelics, shrooms dmt or LSD) I love getting my hole pounded deep and hard, fucked with toys, you can see if you can work a fist in my hungry asscunt :P Message me here, or you can send me an email at b_kennedy_esquire000@yahoo.com or send me your number if you want to text. Sissies, hung uncut daddies, BBC guys, and parTy tops get in touch if you want to have some raunchy, filthy dirty fun. This sissy asscunt is waiting to drain your balls and take every drop of your hot gooey load!post-32324-0-47193400-1455167855_thumb.jpgpost-32324-0-08243200-1455167867_thumb.jpgpost-32324-0-38719200-1455167885_thumb.jpg