How To Get Fucked For A "long Time"?

subbytch

I think it's largely mind over body -- do your mental work in advance, think about how much you desire the top inside you -- how good it feels to you and him and therefore the longer, the better. When I get together with my favorite two men, it's not uncommon for us to fuck for 2-3 hours, but that's a lot of swapping off and positions with no one having a dick (or 2) in their arse for more than 20 minutes at a time. Poppers are great, but like many have said -- I use them in the beginning and at orgasm time or spread out -- hard to sustain heavy use without a headache and limp dick.

Yes, that seems to be one of the other pieces of it. 

I really want to be a great power bottom. I know you can't will that to happen in a flash. But it may be more of a case to try to "let go" as much as possible, even I guess lean in to my buddy dominating and being in control more. I "know" there's no damage being done to me during the sex, that even whatever pain is there is more pleasure part of the spectrum, so if I can let go of any scared thoughts, I should be able  to go a little longer the next time around.

In theory, anyway. :-)

I don't really know "how to". It just happens. Most tops seem to not really last longer than half an hour max, if not less. I had this one experience (which I reported on in other threads) where one guy fucked me for about five hours. With breaks in between of course. My first undetectable poz top (that I know of) and also my first top with a PA.

I don't know if the X he convinced me to take (and him too) had anything to do with it (also a first) but we went on and on and on.

He would fuck me for 30 mins or so and then we took a break, then he went at it again and so on for five hours. He had picked me up from home around 9pm and delivered me back home around 3am.

It was the longest fuck by one guy I ever had. I could hardly sit for more than a week. But every time I sat down, even though it hurt, it reminded me of that incredible fuck session.

Unfortunately he didn't respond anymore when I asked him if he wanted a repeat. May have to do with the fact that his (bottom) bf got a little jealous I think and stepped out of the room to play games on his laptop after half an hour as he didn't get part of the action :-)

I would love to give it another go.

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

As a bottom I love to let the top keep on fucking till he calls it quits. I've had tops the one cum that's its 5 to 7 min max. I still want more. I consider my self a bottom less bottom. It also depends how Good the top is at fucking his bottom. The top that has been fucking me since I was 14 can only cum once. I need more. When I was younger that was great now more is good.

• 3 weeks later...

Lube -- tons of lube, way more than you think you need -- will help. Don't hesitate to pause for a couple seconds to reapply if it starts to dry out.  And maybe put off your own orgasm until you sense the end of the session.  A lot of bottoms seem to find it hard to continue getting fucked after they cum.

I'd avoid drugs like meth (for a host of reasons), but a drink with your FB before you start might help.

Agreed. A drink or two, bottle of poppers for the the occasional hit and lots of lube. Can't stress that enough...keep reapplying lube!