Gay Raceplay, Verbal, Humiliation, Immorality. Why So Fucking Hot?

privateracefan

On 3/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Never been turned on by race play, just doesn't strike a chord in me. Mind fuck humiliation though... damn.  It has to be subtle to really work on me, i've experienced it with Top/Dom guys of a type, who are emotionally and mentally powerful, but the farthest thing from forceful or bullying. i guess that's what makes it so powerful for me, that they are able to get the upper hand and control me, then subtly make it clear that's what's happened as i submit to Them.  i had one Dom who regressed me by continuously praising and encouraging me as a "Good boy!!" the whole time i was gagging and tearing, nose running working so hard to please Him by taking His huge cock in my throat.  i felt like a little kid trying to please His so hard, and He knew how to get me to that place and control me there. i adored Him, i couldn't help it, and He knew it... we both did.

Great post. I totally agree that progressive mental domination by a natural dominant (along with my concomitant demotion and regression) can be  overwhelming, and I literally adore a Man who can do this to me.

1 hour ago, RubberAustria said:

Hi all! What are degrading words for white guys/caucasion. Wanna improve my english!! I think during  vietnam war it was „white bread“. But not sure.

i believe there are two primary kinds of degradation.

One type is generic, general. The vibe is mean, forceful, bullying. i know there are those who want this on both sides of the D/s, Top/bottom dynamic. 

The second type of degradation is personal, individual, not a one size fits all approach.  Your question applies to race since You ask about "words for white guys/caucasion."  It's only going to be degrading if race is a factor for him. To me, where the degradation comes in is in his wanting to please You and being willing to do things You both consider degrading in order for You do be pleased.  

It doesn't have to be mean. As a matter of fact, i believe affectionate degradation is far more powerful than mean or forceful degradation.  If You want to include the race distinction, maybe pair it with something else like "boy." The distinction is he is a boy and You are a Man, which in most cultures would be degrading for a grown guy to be considered a boy in a relationship. Maybe pair that with "white boy" and contrast that with what ever color You are "_______ Man."  

On 2/2/2024 at 6:36 AM, RubberAustria said:

Hi all! What are degrading words for white guys/Caucasian. Wanna improve my English!! I think during  Vietnam war it was „white bread“. But not sure.

Trump supporter

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 2/2/2024 at 10:36 PM, RubberAustria said:

Hi all! What are degrading words for white guys/caucasion. Wanna improve my english!! I think during  vietnam war it was „white bread“. But not sure.

Redneck Cracker

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 8:14 PM, BlkBite said:

I love raceplay. Love hearing white bottoms tell me how much they love BBC. Nigga, spic, cracker, chink, I’ve said it all and have had it all said to me. We have our fun, and once we nut we still respect each other afterwards. No harm done.

More than respect, total obedience and worship BBC is the way.😵

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 7:41 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Maybe pair that with "white boy" 

I've had my fair share of black dick up my ass and down my throat and I don't remember one guy not telling me to "take it white boy" or saying he is "fucking that white ass." It doesn't bother me at all, but I've never once been tempted to turn that around. My top would pretty much have to make it clear that was what he wanted BEFORE we started to fuck and even then, I'm not sure I would. I'm not comfortable with it.

It is an issue that I can understand. I love to be called a faggot by you while I have your dick in my mouth, but it usually takes a few conversations with the top to reassure them that is okay with me. I do realize that some are offended by the term, but I'm not. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 10:52 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Never been turned on by race play, just doesn't strike a chord in me. Mind fuck humiliation though... damn.  It has to be subtle to really work on me, i've experienced it with Top/Dom guys of a type, who are emotionally and mentally powerful, but the farthest thing from forceful or bullying. i guess that's what makes it so powerful for me, that they are able to get the upper hand and control me, then subtly make it clear that's what's happened as i submit to Them.  i had one Dom who regressed me by continuously praising and encouraging me as a "Good boy!!" the whole time i was gagging and tearing, nose running working so hard to please Him by taking His huge cock in my throat.  i felt like a little kid trying to please His so hard, and He knew how to get me to that place and control me there. i adored Him, i couldn't help it, and He knew it... we both did.

My one and only gay hookup so far was with an older man who praised me as a good boy for taking his big cock so well. He said I was taking it almost as well as a regular. I discovered that I really really liked being told I was a good boy. He liked being called daddy and the whole thing was pretty kinky. He's a wonderful man and great top with an awesome thick cock, so he was a perfect first.

I've recently met younger black guy at the gym who has a thing for middle aged white guys. We've not hooked up yet but he hinted that he's into race play and likes being called the N-word during sex. I'm not so sure about the race play part. The word just doesn't want to come out of my mouth even when I'm alone. Black guys are very nice looking though with features like plush lips that are very attractive so I'm all for interracial sex but the N-word is not in my comfort zone.

• Like 1

So I’ve been serving black kings exclusively for black kings for decades and I love when they call me a white bitch or tell me to take that black dick - but I recently found myself triggered when I met a hot top guy who lives up the block and checks all my boxes, when he kept calling me a n-bitch like in every sentence. I didn’t know why at the time I just had to call it and bounce. Hate to leave good dick but I felt sick. I realize that gets some people off but to me the violent history of racism behind that word has to be respected and the underlying generational trauma and emotional context makes me resistant to any scenario where the black man is diminished in any way. The last couple hundred years had enough of that to last forever.

On 3/30/2024 at 11:36 PM, fantasyreader said:

My one and only gay hookup so far was with an older man who praised me as a good boy for taking his big cock so well. He said I was taking it almost as well as a regular. I discovered that I really really liked being told I was a good boy. He liked being called daddy and the whole thing was pretty kinky. He's a wonderful man and great top with an awesome thick cock, so he was a perfect first.

I've recently met younger black guy at the gym who has a thing for middle aged white guys. We've not hooked up yet but he hinted that he's into race play and likes being called the N-word during sex. I'm not so sure about the race play part. The word just doesn't want to come out of my mouth even when I'm alone. Black guys are very nice looking though with features like plush lips that are very attractive so I'm all for interracial sex but the N-word is not in my comfort zone.

You might want to clarify if he wants you to say it with the -a or the -er.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:37 AM, Hungryforbbc said:

So I’ve been serving black kings exclusively for black kings for decades and I love when they call me a white bitch or tell me to take that black dick - but I recently found myself triggered when I met a hot top guy who lives up the block and checks all my boxes, when he kept calling me a n-bitch like in every sentence. I didn’t know why at the time I just had to call it and bounce. Hate to leave good dick but I felt sick. I realize that gets some people off but to me the violent history of racism behind that word has to be respected and the underlying generational trauma and emotional context makes me resistant to any scenario where the black man is diminished in any way. The last couple hundred years had enough of that to last forever.

Again, did he say it what the -a or -er?

Or did he refer to you as a bitch-ass nigga?