The Further Destruction Of Joey

Joey’s New Life, Day 1:

Sir and I got back in the car, this time I was made to sit in the passenger seat.  He drove and I asked him where we were going.  “I’m taking you back to your dorm.”

We sat mostly in silence as he drove.  “Sir, why me?” 

He looked at me and said, “What do you mean?” 

“Why did you do this to me?  Why did you rape me and then let those other guys rape me?” 

“To make you learn a lesson you needed to know.  You flaunt your ass around in places you shouldn’t, to guys you REALLY shouldn’t, and then don’t spread your legs? You were a fucking cock tease and you got punished.  You enjoyed it though; you shot five loads, all while getting fucked and taking loads.  Only a true cum whore would cum, without touching himself, so many times while getting fucked.”

“No, I didn’t enjoy it.  I wanted to die each time a guy shoved his dick in me.  More so, each time another load was shot in me.”

“I don’t know boy, your cock tells me you liked it.  In fact, it’s telling me that now.” 

I looked down, and my crotch was sticking up in the tight shorts.  “No, this isn’t… I’m not…”

“Take your cock out boy, right now.”

“I can’t, not in the car.”

A slap across the face, bouncing my head off the window, “Do it now, boy.”

I unbuttoned the shorts and pulled my cock out.  It was rock hard and the head was glistening with fresh pre-cum.  My pubes were crusted together in clumps from cum drying in them.

“Jerk off boy.  Show me how you didn’t like being a cum dump.”  I reached down and began jerking off as we drove down the freeway.  Memories of some of the more brutal and disgusting incidents flashed into my head, causing me to gag in disgust and want to scream in agony.  My cock was rock hard, but no matter what the thoughts were, it continued to throb.  I looked over and there was an older guy driving a SUV, and he was glancing over.  He saw me jerking off and smiled and nodded his approval.  I mouthed, “Fuck you,” and Sir slapped me again, causing the other driver to laugh.

As we pulled onto campus, I felt the tell-tale sign of my cumming.  However, when I finally came, only a drop or two of cum came out.  “That’s what your last couple of loads were like last night.  I think you successfully emptied every set of balls, even yours, in your partying.”

We pulled into the parking lot of the dorm, finding a parking space as far from my building as we could.  “Let’s go boy, time for your walk of shame.”  We got out and walked toward the dorm.  People looked at me, some briefly glancing and turning away in revulsion, others staring.  Several girls, and a few guys smiled and nodded approval.  One guy watched me, licked his lips, and as I passed him, grabbed my ass.

I turned on him and snapped, “Don’t touch me.”  He smiled back and said, “Oooh, look at you trying to be a man.  I think I’ll be more than touching that fine ass pretty soon.”  I noticed several people standing around and watching, some with phones out recording this.

I weakly responded, “Fuck you.”  He slapped my ass, with several people laughing at me, leaned in to my ear and whispered, “Bitch, you the one getting fucked.  And as wet as your ass is, I think you know that.”

People laughed as my face turned red and I tried to run toward my dorm.  “BOY.”  I froze at the severity of his tone and turned back to him.  “Get your ass back over here, NOW.”  I started back toward him and the other guy was looking from my face to Sir, who continued to stare at me.  Everyone else had stopped at the snap of Sir’s command, and all eyes were on me.  I stopped in front of Sir and hung my head down.  What the hell am I doing, acting like some whipped puppy in front of dozens of people, some who I recognized from classes or the dorms.

“What do you say to this man?”  I looked at the guy who grabbed me and could not say anything.  “Boy…”  I looked to Sir and back to the guy and mumbled an apology.  He heard me and smirked, but Sir was not satisfied.  “Louder and clearer, so everyone hears.”  The red in my face and the heat of the embarrassment increased ten-fold.

“I apologize for being disrespectful to you.”  The guy just smirked more and said, “You’ll be sorry later, BITCH.”  People laughed and resumed their travels.

Sir and I walked on, him smiling at my clear embarrassment.  Sir handed me my wallet, keys and my phone as we stood by the door.  He gently took my chin in his hand, and lifted my head to look at him.  For a brief second, I feared he was gonna kiss me.  I wish he had.

He spat, loudly and wetly, right onto my face, causing a splatter due to the closeness on impact.  “Enjoy your day boy.  I think your world is going to change very quickly and very soon.  Don’t wipe that off.  Go, get your bag for class, and don’t even think of changing clothes; that’s your outfit for the rest of the day, or at least until you’re told to strip.  I’ll check in on you when the time is right.  Until then, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT.”

People looked at us, at me after he turned and walked away.  I wanted to curl up and die, but I knew that wouldn’t happen.  As I turned go into the dorm, my phone buzzed as a text came in.  “Emergency team meeting, 9:30.  Locker room.” I had just over an hour until my world ended.

I went upstairs and to my room, noticing stares from other guys and hearing laughter from rooms.  At one door, which was wide open, I heard a couple of guys laughing and heard the unmistakable sounds of Sir yelling “Boy.” One of the guys laughed and said, “I never thought he was a faggot.  But, at least now I know where to go when my girl won’t put out.”  They both laughed and I got out of the doorway, before they could see me.

I got my bag and opened my closet, thinking of changing clothes.  More memories of my gangrape came back, causing my hole to burn in agony.  I closed the door and walked out of the room.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

Part 2:

As I walked across campus, heading towards the locker room, I couldn’t avoid stares from several people.  Some saw the dried spit and clumped hair around my face.  Some, who got too close to me, caught the undeniable scents of piss and cum emanating from my body.  When those people stared, I just put my head down and felt tears drip down my face.

Those were not the worst.  The worst were the pointers and laughers, the ones who called me faggot or asked where my owner was.  How far had this already gone?  Did everyone know?  A couple of the biggest guys grabbed their crotches and gestured towards me. I could only mutter a weak, “Go to Hell,” and they only laughed. I could feel with every step, cum leaking from my ass.  One guy walked up beside me and moaned, "Damn, baby, you look so hot with that spunk sliding down your legs.  I wish I was that big a WHORE," yelling the last word and laughing with several other guys.

My only hope to avoid a scene was to get to the locker room before anyone else and change into my uniform.  No luck.

I opened the locker room door and several of the players were already there.  The catcher and an outfielder looked up from their phones, laughing and said, “Hey, BOY, nice video.”  I looked at them, tears still wet on my face.  I heard the word queer muttered, and walked to my locker.  I grabbed my uniform, with a hope to put at least the pants on.

“You won’t be needing those Collins.”  The coach’s voice bellowed from across the locker room.  I turned and watched him walking to the front of the benches.  “Alright you guys, shut up and sit your asses down.”

We all found seats and the room got very quiet.  Coach glared at me before turning his glance away.  “Alright.  I know you’re all trying to figure out why there is a meeting this morning.  We have to make some changes to the team,” again his eyes focused on me.  There was whispering from all the guys, wondering what was going on.  Coach continued, “We have an opening for Team Captain, and you’re gonna vote now.” Clearly, some of the guys hadn’t seen the video yet, because some started to yell in confusion over what was happening.  Coach smirked at me, the catcher muttered, “faggot.”

Coach asked, “Collins, you want to say anything?”  Everybody looked at me, wondering what the hell was going on. 

“Please coach, don’t do this.”  It came out as a croaked whisper. 

“You tell them, or I do.” 

“Please, coach…”

“Collins is…”

“I’m quitting the team,” I blurted out.  Guys looked at me in shock.  Some laughed, thinking it was a joke.  “I’m quitting because I…”

Coach smirked at me, “Trying to take the pussy way out there Collins.  You aren’t quitting the team.  I told you.”

I could feel tears in my eyes, but would not cry.  “I’m quitting.  I quit.  You can’t stop me.” 

Coach said, “You’re not quitting.  Tell the guys what is going on.  Tell them what you are, or I will.” 

I looked back at him and, knowing there was no way I was getting out of this with dignity, I simply said, “Fuck you, COACH.”  There was shocked silence from everyone.  We’ve all said that to each other, but no one ever dared to even think of saying it to him.

Coach, a very brief flash of anger and disgust in his face, soon replaced by that damn smirk again, “Watch your mouth.  Stand up, now.”

I stood up and stared him down. 

“Last chance, you tell them or I do.”

I heard someone whisper, “What the hell is going on?”

I looked at the Coach and said, “I don’t think you’re going to say anything about me are you Coach?  Unless you want them to know your side.”

Coach walked up to me and said, “Don’t you threaten me boy.  I own your ass.”

Coach waited, I stared at him.  “Collins is stepping down as Captain, effective today.  He is not quitting the team, despite his little theatrics.  He’s also not getting kicked off the team, despite his outburst.  No, Collins, you’re going to be staying involved in the team, deeply involved.”

I turned to walk away and coach grabbed the back of my shirt, causing it to start to rip, but also to really show the nipple piercings.  A couple of guys saw them and laughed, pointing them out.

“Don’t you ever turn your back on me again, BOY.  Do you hear me?”

“Fuck you, Coach. Fuck you AND your fucking rules.”

“You stupid little punk,” was followed by a punch to the gut.  “Collins is out as Captain, because I will not have a cock sucking faggot representing my team.”

“What?” 

“You’re gay?”

“What the hell, JC???”

I stood upright and glared at the coach. 

“Take off the shirt, show them.  Take it off, or I’ll rip it off.”

I glared at him, pulled it off and threw it in his face.  “What am I showing them coach?”

I looked down and saw the piercings, which did not appear to be new.  I also saw the number 77 and yesterday’s date tattooed above my right pec.

It took a second for it to hit me.  “Oh god… what the…”

Coach smiled, and simply said, “You sure were busy last night, and this morning.  Take the shorts off.”

I was lost, more memories of my defiling floating in and out, a hideous cacophony of my screams, guys grunting and the sounds of cocks shoving into my wet hole.

“I’m sorry, Coach.  Please don’t do this.”

“Take them off NOW.”

I took off the shorts, peeling them from legs, and feeling my ass sticking to them from the cum leaking out.

“Turn around.  Show them who you are.  Show them the pathetic thing you became.”

I turned around, showing the rest of my team, my brothers, my ass. 

“Dude, what the fuck.” 

“I think I’m gonna be sick.”

“Is that… You fucking sicko.”

The tears came, and I did not stop them.  They fell down my face, as guys continued to make comments, calling me all kinds of names.

“Turn back around Joey, let them fully understand.”

I slowly turned back around, putting my hands across my marking.

“Move your hands, Joey.  Show them how proud you are of being a whore.”

I dropped my hands to my sides.  The 77 seemed to be in bright lights, in huge print, calling out to everyone about me.

“Tell them what that means.  I want to hear you tell them everything.”

I looked at the guys, could see looks of disgust, contempt and hatred on their faces.  One face in the back had a different look; a look of interest.

“I got ra…”

“The truth Joey.”

“I got,” (raped, that’s what I wanted to say), “fucked by,” (why did I say fucked? It was rape), “a bunch of guys.”

Despite knowing the truth in my mind, my mouth was saying the opposite.  “I got fucked by a bunch of guys.  They fucked me over and over, and I took 77 loads in my ass.  I fucking loved every minute of it.  Begged them to fuck my cunt, make me a cum dump.  I drank several loads of piss from them, and from my own cock.  They fucked me like a whore, even going two at a time in my ass.  I have no idea who they were, except for one, who I guess is my owner or Sir as I call him.”

“You fucking queer.  You are so fucking disgusting.  You should get off the fucking team.  None of us want you here.”  This was one of the pitchers, who stood up and spit in my face. 

Again, my thoughts and words were opposites.  I was disgusted with what I’d said, and with what this teammate, this friend, just said and did.  But what I heard myself say was, “Thank you,” as I licked up his spit.

“Sit down Michaels.  Now, I’ve already decided what is going to happen.  You’re going to choose a new team captain.  Everyone but the homo is voting.  Collins is going to stay on the team, no changes there.  But, he is going to play a very different role off the field.  He is yours to use however you want from now on.  He will do whatever you tell him to do.  If he refuses, do whatever you want to him; he can take it.”

“Now, while we handle team business, get the fuck out of my sight faggot.”

Seeing no support, I walked to my locker, got dressed, including the now torn shirt, and walked out.  The guy who had the interested look, one of the outfielders, grabbed his crotch and said, “I’m gonna have some fun in your pussy.”  I couldn’t muster any response and walked out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1

Thanks you guys, you make me happy knowing you're enjoy my perversity. Sadly, it may be 2-3 days before I can post Joey's next step to destruction.

But a teaser for you: Joey getsVERY wet, inside and out in a very quick turn of events for our sweet little whore.

• Upvote 6

thanks for the positive feedback guys.  it makes me enjoy my debauchery.  

Part 3

Why the fuck did I say what I said?  Why didn’t I tell them about Coach?

I began walking towards my dorm.  I was not paying attention to the world around me when I walked into someone.  “What the fuck man, watch where you’re…”

I looked up and felt my stomach tighten.  It was the guy from outside the dorm.  “You fucking little faggot, you just keep cumming onto me don’t you.” 

“No, asshole.  You’re the one who…”

“Shut your mouth bitch.”  I did.

“I warned you earlier.  Now it’s time.”  He grabbed me by the back of the shirt.  “It’s time you learn some manners,” and he began shoving me over to a building.  People watched as he did this, no one stopping him. 

“Let me the fuck go asshole.” 

“I might, when I’m done using you bitch.”

He walked me into the building and to the closest bathroom.

“Get the fuck in there, and strip.”

“What, no.” 

“You can either get in a stall and strip, or I’ll strip you out here and let guys watch.”

“Fuck you,” I moved to get away from him.

“Again, you’re the one getting fucked, not me.”  He grabbed the back of my shirt, tearing it further, and for someone who didn’t look very big, he was surprisingly strong.  He jerked me back, tossing me to the floor.  I came very close to cracking the back of my head on the tile floor.

He reached down, pulling me up by the front of the shirt, ripping it down the middle while doing so. He pulled the shirt over my head and threw it on the ground.  “Nice piercings,” twisting hard on each one, turning the bars, and my nipples almost 90 degrees.

I groaned in pain, and begged him to stop.  He let go of one nipple, moving his hand to the button on my shorts.  He was in the process of unzipping them when the door opened and another guy walked in.  He saw us in the middle of the bathroom and walked over to take a piss.  “Don’t let me interrupt you guys.”

I looked over at the new guy, tried to beg him for help.  My attacker simply whispered, “Do it, see what happens.”  I started to say something and stopped.  The other guy saw me staring at him and just laughed.  “Really man, you want both of us? At the same time?  Man, that is some seriously fucked up shit.”  He looked over at my attacker and cocked his head, letting him choose. 

My attacker thought briefly, and then said, “Cum on over, but I get first crack at his cunt.”  The new guy walked over, setting his bag on the floor.  He stood behind me and helped force my shorts down around my ankles and instructing me, “Step out of them,” which I did. 

I heard the guy behind me sniff the air and then said, “Damn, man.  You are not getting first crack at anything.  This bitch has been marked, and he is leaking cum.”

First guy laughed, “I know.  He and I had a run in an hour ago, he was with a guy old enough to be his dad; I think it was his boyfriend or something.  He was leaking then.  Dude, how much cum do you have in you?”

I looked at him and pointed to the tattoo.

“No fucking way.  That’s disgusting.”  The second guy asked what.

“Bitch says he has 77 loads in him.” 

The second guy, “Un-fucking real.  I’ve done sloppy seconds, even sloppy thirds.  But 77, damn he’s gonna be open like a tunnel back there to have taken so much.”

They moved me over to the sinks and mirrors.  “Stick that pussy out for us.  Let us see that fine ass.”

I tried to tell them to let me go, but they only laughed.  “You’ll go when we’re done.”

They worked together to push me over, causing my ass to be on full display. 

“Lift your head up and look in the mirror.  I want to watch you watching me.”

I lifted my head as ordered and looked him in the face.  I was horrified by what I saw, a phone stuck in front of his face, apparently ready to record what ever he was gonna do.  “Smile for the camera, bitch.”

He reached into the sticky crack of my ass and said, “Let’s find that sloppy pussy, see if we can use it.” After digging around for a moment, in the cummy remnants of 77 rapes, his finger found my hole.

“I don’t fucking believe this.” 

“How loose is it?  Can you get several fingers in there?”

“He’s not loose.  He’s as tight as a virgin.”

“Let me feel,” and another hand entered my ass crack.  He too found the hole and whistled, “Guess we can have some fun wrecking his hole.”

Guy number one took his cock out and used cum from my crack to lube up.  “I’d ask about a condom, but I’m pretty sure you don’t want one do you bitch?”  They both laughed at his joke and he slid his cock between my cheeks.  He handed the phone to the other guy, “Do me a favor, record this, just keep my face clear.  Can’t let the guys see me take this bitch, or they’ll all be begging to swallow my cock.”

I looked at his reflection in the dirty mirror.  His eyes were staring back at me.  “Please, don’t do this.  I don’t…” I gasped as, for the umpteenth time in less then 15 hours, another cock was shoved up my ass.  As with each violation before, it hurt as if I was losing my virginity.

“Holy shit, this bitch is ridiculously tight.  But there is so much cum in him.”  I could hear the squelching sound that only meant the cum in my ass was getting fucked either deeper in me, or was getting pulled out by the big cock raping me.  “Damn, I can’t believe he’s taking you balls deep.  What a fucking cunt.”

He started fucking, and I could see the signs in his face, and hear in his sounds, he was losing it very quickly.  “Oh, fuck, I’m gonna dump in you.  You want it boy?  Tell me you want it.” I shook my head, and said, “No. Please…” and again, my ass was set afire with the scalding of another load.  “Oh fuck, yeah, bitch I told you.  Shooting deep in that sloppy cunt.”  A couple of spasms more, and he pulled out.

The other guy tried to wait, but was ready.  “Cum on man, let me in there.”  The first guy took his phone and moved after a few seconds, and I watched as number 2 moved in behind me.  He shoved his cock in my crack, expecting a loose hole.  His reaction would have been comical, if I wasn’t about to feel another cock in my ass.  His eyes widened and he gasped, “Holy shit.” 

He found my tight hole and, regaining his composure, said, “Open your tight cunt for me.”  I pushed out, and he slid in, riding the stream of cum, all the way in.  I grunted in pain, and he just smiled at me, “I think I’m in love with this pussy.  I’ve never been in such a tight wet hole.”  He started fucking me, trying to last as long as possible, but he only lasted a few seconds longer than the first guy.  “Oh, god.  Oh yeah.  I’m fucking cumming in your cunt boy.  Here you gooooooooooooo.”

#78 and 79.  If I ask him, will he slam my head in the mirror?  Strangle me?  Snap my neck?

He pulled out and spent a few seconds to gather himself.  “Get on your knees and clean us up.”  The first guy just looked at the second guy and smiled.  I turned and dropped to my knees.  Two wet cocks, covered in who knows how many different strains of cum were shoved into my mouth.  I gagged on the pure disgusting taste and knowledge of where this cum came from.

After they were satisfied that I had cleaned them well enough, they each moved to a urinal to piss while I stayed motionless on the floor.  Number 2 watched me not moving and said, “Crawl over here, you fucking slut.”  I fought it, but I couldn’t stop myself from crawling over on my hands and knees.  “Just like a trained bitch.  How far will you let me go?”  I looked at him and could only mutter, “Please.”

The guy grabbed my hair and pulled me into the urinal, “Lick it.”  Number 1 said, “Dude, that’s a little much don’t you think?”  Number 2, “Nah, he’s going to enjoy it.”  I looked at the white porcelain of the urinal and saw a few drops of piss and some stray pubes.  I wanted to vomit but my tongue reached out and licked the drops up.  I looked up at my demented captor and begged, “Please, just let me go.” 

He laughed and said, “I still gotta piss.  You interrupted me when I came in here and I think you should apologize for that.”  I looked at him and said, “I’m sorry.”  He snarled at me, spit in my mouth and said, “I don’t think you mean it.  Tip your head back in the basin boy.”  I put my head in the basin of the urinal and closed my eyes.  “Open your eyes faggot,” and I opened them to see another camera staring down at me.  “I think this video might make a few extra dollars.  I know there are guys who’ll love seeing a naked jock getting his face soaked with piss and even drinking it.”  As he finished saying it, a stream of hot, clear piss started from his cock.  The first drops hit my chest, but soon it was hitting my face, slipping up my nose, causing me to cough.  “Open that mouth and let me fill it up.”  I sat there feeling so disgusted as my mouth was filled with hot piss until it started dripping out. 

“Swallow.” 

I tried to swallow, but it caused me to choke and lose most of it.  “You fucking bitch, I told you to swallow.”  I was kicked in the balls and told not to mess up again.  He pissed straight in my mouth, making me swallow it as quickly as I could.  Number 1 stood there and muttered, “Damn.” 

As number 2 finished his piss, he looked down and said, “Thank me for your drink.” I looked at him, wanting to tell him to go fuck himself, but again, my words were not mine. “Thank you Sir for pissing on my face and letting me drink it.  I’m sorry I spilled it, I will do better next time.”  Both guys started to laugh and number 1 said, “Fuck, this is so disgusting.  I think I want to try it.  Get your mouth over here bitch.  I want you to drink me, but don’t you get me wet.”  I maneuvered so that I had my head tilted backwards, my mouth just under his cock head.  He started pissing right away and number 2 was getting it all on video.  I managed to swallow most of his piss, with only a few mouths full spilling. 

After they were done, they both got dressed. Number 2 gave number 1 his email asking for the video of me taking his cock and cum.  He even told number 1 he could make some money posting the movie.  Number 1 looked at me, and said, “I think this bitch is going to be making some people a lot of money.” 

Number 2 left, and number 1 leaned back against the sink, looking at me sitting naked on the floor, still leaking cum from my ass and piss dripping from my face.  “You better get dressed, before some more guys come in here. Unless you want more guys already?”

I looked at him, silently, and grabbed my shorts.  I slid into them and stood up.  He threw my shirt to me and said, “Dry your face.”   

I dried my face and did not take my eyes off of him as he walked up to me.  “I’ll be sure to see you around Joey.  I think I’m going to be making some fine use of that boy pussy you got there.  And, I think I have some guys who might like to use it too.”  He looked at his watch, “Damn it’s almost 11:00, got to run to class.  I’d keep a close eye on Yeti today, if I were you.  I think there’s already one video of our meet and greet earlier.  I think there’s gonna be another one pretty soon of you spreading your ass for my cock.”  I started to say something when he stuck a finger over my mouth.  “Shut up, Joey.” 

He looked at me and something in his eyes chilled me to the bone.  His words burned deep into me, “Keep fighting boy, I am enjoying your pain.”  Suddenly, his eyes flared and he lightly touched his lips to mine and I felt a searing, burning touch from them.  Deep in my mind, a brief image flashed of a red face and horns, laughing.

Suddenly, I was slapped hard across the face.  “Don’t you ever try and kiss me you fucking queer. I’ll break your neck if you do that again.”

He turned and walked out, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

Edited by Pigtoy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1