The Further Destruction Of Joey

Now let's see how low Joey can get  .....possibly needing, craving, and seeking out degradation and abuse as his only way of being able to get off?   Seeking out family members to use and abuse his holes in a public setting might be interesting .... father, grandfather and brother walk into as he is gang fucked in a public restroom and join in might be hot, especially if Joey starts to willingly beg for them to fuck him.

• Upvote 1

Part 12

As the world went dark, I opened my eyes again and saw a bright room, very quiet.  I felt no pain and thought I was dead.  I heard footsteps and saw a shape walking toward me.  My hopes faded quickly when I saw the demonic face again.  This was not the one from the doctor’s office.  This was the one from last night, the one who did this to me.  The one who…

“Hello again Joey.  I’ve watched over you the last 24 hours and am very impressed.”

I saw the hash marks on his chest, still at 99.  The voice was familiar, but I still couldn’t place it.

I tried to scream, to yell, to hurl anger at him.  But I found I sill could not speak.  In fact, now I couldn’t even open my mouth.

“Now is not a time for you to speak.  It is a time for you to listen.  I know you have been told about the Brotherhood and how you are being brought into it.  Do you understand that part of it?”

I nodded my head.

“Say with your mind what you understand.”

I looked at him, confused.  I said in my head, hearing the words outside my head.  “I am being made into a cumdump who will take any load.  I’m being groomed to be a carrier of HIV.  The seed of…”

He nodded and smiled.  “That’s a good amount of knowledge so quickly.  I see that my two sons are teaching you well.”

“Your two sons?  Sir and Brother… the other Sir?” 

“Very good Joey, you are much brighter then I expected considering your lineage.  You learn lessons rather quickly, including not using names of those above you.  In as much the same way as they do not use my name nor I my Father’s name.”

“My lineage?  What do you mean?”

He chuckled, “Too many questions, are you sure you’re ready to hear the answers?”

“I, think so.”

“If you only think you are, then you are not.  When the questions you ask are answered, your whole existence will be changed.  I will visit you again in four days time.  I will visit you in your reality and at that time, you will receive your answers.”

“Why not now?”  A searing pain shot through me.

“You are not ready my…Boy.  Things will reveal themselves in their right times.”

“Now, I will return you to your trials. I see a long and painful night ahead of you.”  He walked toward me, lifted me gently by the chin.  I looked into his eyes and lost myself as he leaned down and gently touched his lips to mine.

The pleasure of his lips was all too short as I came back to my body, feeling an intense burning sensation.  At first I thought it was the cock in my ass dumping another load.  However, there was a new face above me, driving a dick deep in my ass.  I was finally able to identify the burning as it was coming from my chest.  I looked down and saw the man burning me with his cigar.

“Well, there you are.  I was beginning to think we had killed you. You’ve taken more than any boy we’ve used before.  At least the ones who survived it.”

I saw welts and burn marks, bruises and scrapes all down my body.  I looked at the face of the man and saw at least a sense of humanity in him.  I mouthed, “How long?”

“How long have we been raping you?”  I nodded.

“We’re going into our 3rd hour.  We’ve all been in you and all dumped in you at least once.  I’m on fuck 3, but only working to load 2.  For an unconscious bitch, you’ve stayed pretty tight.”  I simply nodded my head.

“Don’t worry about what you missed while passed out, it’s all being recorded.  Every brutal rape, every toxic load dumped in you.  The whipping, the burning, the ball punching.  Its all there for us to remember you by.”

I looked at him and just nodded.

Only then did I feel something different under me.  To be more exact, I felt nothing under me.  I tried turning my head to look, but my arms blocked my view.  The man using my cunt noticed my movement and said, “You were out of it when we changed the room up.  Just a sec.”

My cunt had a never before felt pain as, without removing his dick, the man spun me over, facing what had been the bed earlier.  Now only a few feet below me was a floor mirror, allowing me to watch as my cunt was pulled apart as he slowly pulled his cock out to the head and then slamming back into me.  I watched cum splatter on the mirror as it fell from my cunt.  He spun me back around, again keeping his dick in me.

I met his eyes again, pain searing through me.  “Did you like that pussy-boy?  Like seeing your cute little butthole stretch into a gaping cunt?  Seeing a man turn you out like that?  Did you?”

I stared at him and shook my head weakly.  Then almost imperceptibly, I felt my head nod.  “What was that boy?  Did you just say you liked seeing that?”  I nodded again.

He leaned down, still pounding my cunt savagely, and whispered quietly into my ear, “Tell me why you like seeing that.”

Knowing he couldn’t hear a word I said, I mouthed, “I’m your cunt.”

He moved his head away from mine, looking me straight in the eyes and said, “I know you’re my cunt,” before lowering his face to mine and putting his mouth to mine in a gentle kiss.  “Damn you boy, damn you to hell.”  He slammed into me one last brutal time, deep past my inner ring and blew a load in me.  I knew he was cumming from his groans and the spasms of his cock, but this load, as only one other, left no burning as he pumped it deep in me.  “Another death load for you little Joey.”  He lightly kissed me again, pulled out slowly and looked down at me.  “I always get you bitches to cave.”  He saw me tear up and started to laugh.  “Bitch, you think I’d feel anything for you?  You’ve let all my buddies ride your ass like it was the last cunt on earth.  You’ve got, let’s see… 27 loads in you now.  You’re only good as a breeding hole.  Ain’t nobody gonna ever LOVE you, stupid cunt.”

He called out, “Next,” as he walked over and shoved his dick in my mouth.  I tasted cum, blood, and my ass as he fucked my throat.  I felt another guy enter me and heard him say, “Tight hole still, ready up for my 3rd deposit bitch.”

I watched above me, alternating between the man who broke me further as he sneered down at me, and in the mirror above seeing a skinny white guy, covered in tattoos, as he fucked my hole.  The pain faded away as he shot and was replaced by another. 

Still in my mouth was my heart breaker.  Really?  Why did I think to call him that? How fucked up have I become that I’d feel heart broken by a guy who raped me 3 times, shot 2 loads in me and burned me with his cigar.  As I moved my eyes, to look down at the burns, he redirected me back to watching him.  “You look away when I tell you cunt.  Not before.”  I nodded in deference to him.

He placed a padded bench that was the perfect height to balance my back and head on, and the perfect length to lay part of my back on.  He unlatched my arms and let them slowly drop down to sit on my stomach.  This made my weight shift as only my ankles and back were now supporting my weight.  The guy fucking my liked the change and I felt the cock change angles, creating a new pain as it hit me differently.

“Alright cunt, your Sir assured us you were fair game for anything.  You ready for a new test of your pathetic existence?”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 13

“Alright cunt, your Sir assured us you were fair game for anything.  You ready for a new test of your pathetic existence?”

I feared what he had planned, but I nodded.

“Good.  First off, swallow my piss for me.”

He immediately began flooding my mouth with his sweetly bitter piss.  I gulped it down as fast as I could, angry with myself for missing a few drops of his nectar.  After my gut was full of his piss, I felt sad that he had finished and looked at him with sad eyes. 

He laughed and said, “It’s okay boy, you all feel that way after drinking me.”

The guy fucking me started to say, “Yeah, bec…” but was cut off with a backhand to the face.  My love (really, what the hell is going on with me) snapped his head and glared at him.  “You know the rule.”

I watched in pure confusion as the man fucking me pulled out of my ass, cum dripping from his dick.  “Yes, Sir.”  He wiped the cum from his dick, and preceded to lick it off.  I saw his face convulse in disgust as he tasted it.  The convulsion twisted further with the order, “Swallow it.”  He garbled out, “Yes, Sir” as he swallowed the cum. 

The guy then leaned over and before I could prepare myself, his tongue lapped up any cum that had dripped out of my cunt into my cheeks.  “Stand up.”  He stood back up, tongue still out, and was ordered, “Swallow.”  He pulled his tongue back in and swallowed a large helping up who knows how many DNA mixed cum loads.

“Assume the position.”

The man then put his hands behind his head and stood with his legs spread wide.

“Reveal to this pathetic cunt why this is happening.”

The guy looked at me and simply stated, “I failed to follow orders of the Brotherhood.  I accept my punishment, Sir.”  With that, out of seeming nowhere, the man standing above me, who I could not explain my feelings for, delivered a bone rattling kick, square to the nuts and cock of the man standing in front of me.  The kicked man’s mouth opened in a silent scream as he crumpled to the floor.

“Get the fuck out of here and tell the others of your behavior.  They will finish your punishment.”  The man crawled to the door, clearly in great pain and was passed by another man heading to my cunt.  There were no words of sympathy for the crawling man, no offer of assistance.  Instead, as if nothing was going on, the next man asked, “Is the cunt available Sir?”  My love nodded and I was again mounted like a bitch.

My love turned back to me and looked me in the eyes.  “You see what happens when you fail to follow rules boy?  You get hurt and hurt badly.”  He kneeled down, turning my head to face him and quietly said, “He won’t heal as you do, he may not be whole again for a while, if ever.  You though?  You have that special gift from our Father.  As I have my special gift from Him.”

I leaned forward and tried to kiss him, but he simply put a hand out and stopped me.  “No kissing on the lips boy.  Only I get to do that.”  My lips trembled with dejection as he instead lifted his arm, showing me his hairy armpit.  The smell of it, so close to my nose, made me gag it was so strong.  I’ve smelled dirty armpits for years, you can’t avoid it being a baseball player.  I’ve always been disgusted by the smell, even when its an earned and honest sweat.  There’s a difference between athletic sweaty pits and unwashed, unkempt dirty pits.

And then there was his.  After the initial wave washed over me, something else kicked in.  I strained my head, not pulling away, but stretching as close to it as possible. 

He saw this and smiled, “You like that smell don’t you boy?”

I nodded.

“You want to get your nose all the way in there don’t you?  Feel my wet hair in your nostrils.  Marking you with my scent.  Show me you want it.”

I scooted as much as I could to get closer to it. 

“Good boy.”  He lowered his armpit onto my nose and mouth.  I started to tongue it but stopped when he told me, “I didn’t give you permission to taste it.  Do you need to be punished?”  I shook my head to indicate I did not, then realized how I had failed him and upset him.  I slowly nodded my head, knowing I had broken the rules.

Keeping his armpit covering my mouth and nose, he turned to the guy fucking me and said, “Pull all the way out of his cunt.”  No resistance as my cunt was abandoned and tightened up.  “Give me your cigar.”  I felt my love move to take the cigar and bring it around to my face.

“Now, this will hurt quite a bit.  I hate doing this to you, but you must be punished.”  He put the cigar between his teeth, taking a drag to get the embers red hot and then immediately placed the lit end to my forehead.  The pain was horrible, and the scent of burning flesh was putrid. 

“Fuck him hard.”  The cock was slammed back into my hole, causing a new level of pain that had not been matched since the night before.  My mouth opened into a silent scream and my eyes filled with tears.

He looked at me and made me focus on him.  “Boy, that hurt me so much having to do that to you.  Don’t hurt me again.  Or I’ll have to do worse.  Do you understand?”

I nodded and as he moved his arm briefly to uncover my mouth, I said, “I’m sorry Sir.”

He smiled back and said, “Yes boy, you are sorry.”

My mind tore apart as part of me was angry for being so pathetic to apologize to him after he hurt me.  The other part of my brain was fighting to integrate my patheticness as my identity.

He dropped his armpit back to my mouth and simply ordered, “Clean it.”

I spent the next few minutes, although it seemed only seconds, sliding my tongue in every direction, trying to collect every drop of man sweat from him.  I closed my lips around his hairs and sucked them as dry as possible.

I was given the privilege of servicing his other arm as well.  All the while I felt several guys enter me, fuck me and some shoot in me.  I felt the burning, but it was such a distant feeling as I was entranced to his nectar.

Finally, he pulled away, leaving me silently whimpering.  “Good boy.  Did you know you were a pit pig?  I think you’re going to be very popular with your teammates.  Offering to sniff and clean their sweaty armpits.”

I nodded my head, disgusted at what he said; knowing it was true.

“You’re doing really well, cunt-boy.  I think you might be ready for your final lesson.  Are you ready?”

Not caring what it was, only wanting to please this man of mans, I nodded my head.

“Don’t you even want to know what it is before accepting?”

I shook my head.

“Good boy.  Close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you.”

I closed my eyes and waited.  Nothing happened, except for another change in fuckers.  Soon though I felt movement around my head, and pressure at the top of my face.

“Open your eyes.”

I did and was greeted by a hairy, muscular ass.  The cheeks were spread wide and I could see a tight hole inches from my mouth.  I immediately started bucking, trying to get my face away.  This was too much.

“Stop fighting me boy.”  I stopped.

“You said you were prepared.  Did you lie to me boy?”  I shook my head, but knew he couldn’t see it. 

“Show me a thumbs up to indicate you told me the truth.  Thumbs down to indicate you lied.”

I hesitated briefly before placing my thumb up.

“Do you know what I’m expecting from you?”

Thumb up.

“Then do it boy.”

I hesitated briefly, overwhelmed by the sweaty stench of his ass.  Again, it was his scent, and his scent alone.  No smell of ass funk or shit.  Just his scent.

I stuck my tongue out tentatively and touched it to his crack.  As with his pit, I went to a place I’d never imagined.  I became utterly focused on tasting his ass, the sweat and the hairs. 

For minutes I licked every inch of his crack, being rewarded with moans and “Yeah, boy” to indicate I was doing it well. 

“Stop.”

My tongue froze where it was.

“Why are you ignoring my hole boy?  That should be your main focus.  Worshipping a real man’s asshole, worshipping something you no longer have.  Get your tongue in there.”

I moved my tongue to that one place I tried to avoid.  I felt his hole quiver slightly at the first touch of my tongue.  He started moving his ass, front to back and side to side.  My tongue was being used by him to lick his asshole entirely. 

“Good boy.  Now go in.”

That was not what I wanted.  My tongue curled at the tip and pushed at his hole.  He pushed his hole a little, while also sitting further down, and soon my tongue was in him.  I was past his first ring, and could feel the lining of his colon.  The heat burned me, but the taste was amazing.  He began to slowly gyrate on me, then bounce up and down slightly. 

“Stick your tongue out as far as possible.  I want to feel you in there.”

I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and it slid in a little more.

“Oh, fuck yeah boy.  How’s that taste?  You’re fucking tonguing my asshole.” 

I could only give him a thumbs up as my mouth was full.

I could see a little, but could feel him mostly, jerking on his dick.  “I’m pleasing him.  He’s hard because my tongue is in him.  I’m a good faggot cunt for him.”

Again the fight in my brain.  One side shouting how disgusting I was being.  The other wanting to go further and hoping he’d give me his cum.

I felt him continue to jerk and he said, “I’m getting close to shooting boy.  You get to choose where my load goes.  Your cunt?  Your mouth?  On your stomach?”

For a split second the battle in my brain waged on.  However, it ended quickly when I pointed to my cunt.

I heard him yell, “Pull out of his pussy.”  The guy in me followed directions and my hole was quickly emptied. 

My love hopped off the table and quickly approached my hole. 

He didn’t enter me.  He stood staring at me.  “Use your words cunt-boy.  Tell me what you want.”

I moved my mouth, not expecting to hear anything.  But I heard my voice call out, “Fuck me Sir.  Shove your dick in my cunt.”

He smiled.  “More.”

This was it, no going back.  “Fuck my cunt Sir.  Breed my hole.  Give me your dirty death seed.”  My mind broke entirely as he smiled down at me.

“As you wish slut.”  He slammed into my hole and this time, instead of screaming in pain, I groaned in ecstasy. 

“Rape my ass Sir.  Give me that dirty cum.  Give me your AIDS.  Oh, FATHER.  GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE!!!!”

He slammed into me a couple more times before groaning, “Take it boy.  Take your death sentence.” 

I felt the most intense burning.  No, it was more than burning, it was a massive hell-fire burn in my ass as he unloaded in me.  It didn’t stop in my ass.  The fire spread through me, consuming me entirely.  I reached out to him and placed my lips to his.  “Thank you Sir.”

He continued to fuck me, shoving the death seed as deep in me as possible.

I began to cry, knowing I had just begged for death.  And it had been granted.

He looked at me, his eyes searing deep into me.  “Don’t cry boy.  You’ll be okay.”

“I know Sir.  I’m crying because you made me see my truth.”

“No boy.  You only see what I wanted you to see.  Say what I wanted you to say.  My gift from the Holy Father?  I make stupid little bitches like you do what I want.  But when I’m done with you?  You don’t remember a damn thing.  Just that you did things you are disgusted by.”

“But, I… lov…”

“Shut your mouth boy.  You don’t love me.  I own your mind right now.  And I’m wiring your brain to turn you into even more of a whore then your Sire started you as.”

“Now, in addition to being a cum whore for any man who wants to breed you, you are even more.  Now you are also a disgusting little sweat whore.  You will clean the dirty armpits, the dirty asses and the dirty feet of ANY MAN WHO WISHES IT.” 

“No I won’t.  I’m not that sick.”

“You will you pathetic little bitch.”

“NEXT.  This is going to be fun to watch.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1