Giving In... Getting Whored Out At Man's Country

Cumslutbttm

After my bf turned me into a bb pnp bttm, it didn't take long for me to become poz. I am surprised how many guys don't even ask about status anymore. If I do get the question, I always say I am neg on prep. They let down there guard and it guarantees I will get their load. 

My favorite thing to do is to tell poz guys that I am neg. Most don't care and some get turned on cause they think I am a chaser. It is one of the few ways that I can cum without touching myself. I always try to make sure that I can see his face as he starts to cum. It is fun acting scared or nervous when he is done. I tell them to stay inside me and then try to get them horny again so that I can take another load from them. 

I hadn't partied in several weeks and I had an old hookup reach out to me last Friday night. He is poz and regularly fucks me when his bf is out of town. He doesn't party but he loves getting me fucked up and he can get some strong stuff. 

He asked if I would be a bottom for a group of guys. I couldn't respond yes fast enough. He said that all of them were poz, and that when he told them about me, they asked if he could set a group scene up. We met up at Man's Country and I went to his room. I had no idea what to expect. The guy I know is in 40's, good looking and somewhat nerdy in appearance. His friends were just the opposite. They were all muscle guys and jocks. 

I was told to get on my knees and start sucking dick while they finished getting ready. I saw them prepping for my slam and noticed that there were several points there. My first load came within minutes and the guy told me not to worry that he had more for me later. I proceeded to spit some of the lube out and lube my hole with it. As I was sucking the next guy, I was lifted up and without notice I was filled up with a nice thick cock. 

I tend to be quiet so it really turns me on listening to guys tell me what a slut I am and that I was going to get filled with poz cum tonight. One of the guys asked me if that was what I wanted. My response back as I as a cum whore and that it didn't matter to me if the guy was neg/poz. Partying made me want to get fucked and submitting to a guy was all I had ever known. After a couple of loads were deposited in my mouth and ass, I was told to get up in the sling. 

In a previous meeting, I had told the guy about what my bf had done to me. Once I was strapped in, he asked if was willing to let go and submit myself to the group. They wouldn't hurt me, but I was going to take as much cum as they felt I deserved. After I was strapped in, he told me to open up my mouth and he inserted a ball gag. He said that he wanted me to watch as I took poz loads all night, but he didn't want me to have the chance to back out. I nodded and eyed the slams. He planned to double slam me and as he was getting me ready several of the guys took theirs. The cough was strong and I couldn't focus. I knew I was in for a long night. 

I thought I was going to get fucked, but instead I watched as a large black butt plug started entering my ass. I wanted it so bad, but after a short hiatus of not getting fuckied, I was nice and tight. After a big hit of poppers, I loosened up and felt the plug pop into my ass. Several of the guys were sucking and fucking each other. I was so focused on them, I didn't even notice that someone had started fisting me. After a few tries the guy pulled his hand out covered in cum and lube. He walked around and had some one tag the gag off. He said lick this and taste the cum that is going to change your life. I licked every last drop and as he was doing this the first of many guys started fucking me. 

Over and over I watched as each one of them shot their loads in my ass. After they had all shot at least one load in me, they shoved a buttplug in me and unstrapped me. While many of them went off on their own, my host and one of his friends told me that I was going to be theirs to whore out for the night. They left the gag on me and fitted a harness on me. Out we went to roam the halls. I like being watched, but I had never been shown off like this. 

The first room had a tall black guy. They asked if he wanted to get off and he said yeah. I went in and laid on the bed and had the ball gag taken out. I was told to suck him and get him hard. While I as sucking him, the guys I was with started fucking me. It didn't take long before he was hard and his 8.5" thick veiny cock was ready. He pulled out and I was given a big hit of poppers. My host said I like it rough and to fuck as hard and long as he would like. I was starting to get really horny again. What I didn't know was that I had taken a large booty bump. Without any hesitation, he slid right in and pushed my head and shoulders into the pillow. I yelped because  of the pain but i couldn't move. They asked the guy if he was poz or neg. He said poz and they told him I was looking to convert that night. You could tell that was what he needed to send him over the edge. Within a few minutes, he was pounding me so hard I couldn't keep quiet anymore. I was moaning so loud. The ball gag was slipped back on to try to shut me up. Before he started to cum, he said that he wasn't on meds and that I would definitely get a charge from him. I just moaned and pretended like I wanted to get up. That was just what he needed because forced his dick so far up me and left it there as he started to shoot. I could feel him flex inside me. He told me not to move. He slid his dick partially out and told me to squeeze and not to stop. He starts fucking me again while he kept saying tighter to me over and over. Within a few minutes his moans and pace started to pick up as I got load #2 from him. He said he wanted to give me one more load and asked my host to lay on the bed and then instructed me to sit on it. After giving me a big hit of poppers, he took no mercy and shoved his dick up my ass. Tears were running down my face and my host smiled as he watched me get fucked. I could feel the cum leaking out. The other guy had opened the door and a large crowd was watching as he shot one last load in me. After we were done, they slipped the plug back in me and we walked out.

This time I wasn't given a towel at all. I was walking around naked with cum running down my legs. For the next few hours, I took loads in the hallway and in rooms from anyone they wanted to fuck me. My host could tell my buzz was wearing off, he also wanted me to finish up with his group.

He let me take short break. I was ready to finish things for the night, but when I went to go get my stuff, I was ushered back into the room. More guys were there and the mattress had been placed on the floor. Some rope was set up to restrain me. I hesitated for a second and the host told me that they weren't finished with me yet. The butt plug was removed and reinserted with a large booty bump. I could feel the burn as poppers were shoved under my nose. I held my arm out and told him to do it before I changed my mind. I watched as both arms were prepped and slammed. This was stronger than before and with the booty bump kicking in soon, I wasn't going to be able to say much. The gag was put back on and I was tied down to the bed. 

Several guys started filming as one after another started fucking my ass. Between fucks, I had dildos and fists shoved up my ass. Some guy also thought it would be fun to double fuck me with the dildos. Luckily, one of the guys kept hitting me with poppers.  I was so out of it, I had no idea how long I was tied down. I had several flashback while this was going on and cried several times remembering what my bf had done to me several years before. The t wouldn't let me feel bad for long as the pleasure of getting fucked was off the charts. The ball gag was taken out and cock after cock was shoved in my mouth to clean off. Without notice, one guy started pissing in my mouth. He told me to look forward to a little boost. I couldn't take it all so he finished all over my head and face. 

I must have said at some point that I needed to take a break. My host said that they were done with me anyways and that I could leave when he got off in me. While he fucked me, he took handfuls of the cum that was leaking out of me and shoved it in my mouth and face. To finish off, he mad me sit on a huge dildo and then he double fucked me until he came. As he shot in me, I finally started stroking my hard dick. I had the biggest orgasm and he actually told me to take it easy as I clinched my ass while I was shooting. The guy that had watched over me part of the evening, bent down and licked up my cum. He then gave me a big mouthful as he started to kiss me. 

As I was heading out, the guy that kissed me at the end asked if I wanted to go to his place to relax and unwind. I took him up on the offer. After we got settled at his place, which meant we were naked feeling each other, he said that he always wanted to find a bottom like me to date and have fun with. I was surprised since most kinky tops aren't really interested in the relationship part. We have a date set for next week. I did spill the beans to him that I actually was poz and he got extremely turned on. 

More to come...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25
  • Thanks 1