Bareback At Pride

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

I try to visit Toronto for Gay Pride every year. An incredible experience that attracts millions of people. Church Street is closed for blocks and the night life is so much fun. The best year was the year I stayed at a bath house. Spa XS has in and out privileges for out of town visitors but getting a room is almost impossible. The one year I got there at 10AM just as a lot of people were leaving. I paid for 12 hours and planned to renew at 10 PM for another 12 hours. As the room was only about $35 American per 12 hours I considered $70 a bargain.

I got my room left my bag there and walked around. It was packed and felt like 1AM there not 10AM, but I didnt want to cum yet so I left and enjoyed the day.

At 930PM I returned and renewed my room. Guys were everywhere and everyone was fucking, sucking, groping. I undressed, wrapped my towel and grabbed my popers and began my rounds. I went upstairs to find the slurp ramp packed. Lots of moaning, sucking sounds and cum soaking the floors. As im standing there I see a guy exit one of the enclosed booths that has glory holes facing the booths. I quickly go in and shut the door. Immediately a hand comes through a hole from the adjacent booth and grabs my cock and starts stroking. I get closer to the hole and soon im being sucked. So good having my cock in a warm mouth and he sucked so well. Soon I was rock hard. He stopped for a moment and then backed his ass into my cock. Omg it was like velvet. He was well lubed. Not sure if it was cum or lube, but it felt awesome. He began moving back and forth massaging my dick in his cunt. I responded to start thrusting and we created a rhythm as I fucked him. I started hitting the poppers and our speed and intensity was increasing. His ass was tight and I was getting closer. I pulled out and, stuck my hand through the hole and motioned for him to cum closer....I wanted to suck him. He obliged by sticking his semi hard cock through. I started sucking his growing member...not too big, but i was curious to what this guy looked like. I felt his stomach and he was slender and totally smooth with no hair on his tummy or chest...most likely asian. He was now hard, but I wanted to continue fucking him. I stood up and he turned around again welcoming my cock into his sloppy hole. I reached over the top and grabbed his hand and held it tightly as i pounded him...It's mazing how touching can make fucking so much more passionate. I kept pumping and we were both moaning. It felt so great, but the night was young. I didnt want to cum yet so I pulled out to go hunting!

To be continued

Guest Porthos

I started walking around, room to room when I spotted a young east asian guy lying on his stomach with his head craned toward the door. He was about 5'-8" with really dark skin and very hairy legs....I love young guys that are hairy. As I walked in I recognized him as a guy I had had sex with last year in the same spa...bareback of course. Remembering caused my cock to stiffen. I closed the door, knelt between his legs, spread his cheeks and started to eat his ass. OMG it tasted so good. The mustiness of a hairy hole that was still damp with a previous seeding. I licked him really good sticking my tongue as deep as I could in his cunt. He rewarded me by squeezing his rosebud out with a glob of cum. The taste of cum marinating in an ass is so intoxicating. I continued eating him out building up as much saliva as I could adding to his slippery chute. He writhed his ass pushing it into my face. I asked him if I could cum inside him and then eat my load out of him afterward. He let out an enthusiastic "fuck yeah". His hole was really wet now, so I raised myself up and aimed my cock toward his slippery cunt and slowly started to push in. He opened a bottle of poppers, took two huge hits and passed them back to me. Now I was flying too. As my cock slid in further it passed a point of initial resistance until I was balls deep. I began pumping and was getting really close, but I wanted to make this last. I pulled out and my cock came out covered in cum and ass juices. I dove down again and ate his ass some more savoring the taste and adding more saliva. I slid in and it was an incredibly smooth ride. His ass was velvet. After a few more minutes I pulled out again and had him flip on his back. I lifted his legs exposing that hairy hole which had the hint of a rosebud from its use that night. I slid in again and started fucking while we deep kissed. He hit the poppers and then shotgunned some back to me as we kissed. I looked down and the site of my white cock in his dark hairy hole was so overwhelming. We were both moaning and I pumped harder getting to the edge then letting off. He'd clamp down his ass on every stroke squeezing his muscles around my cock. I was really close and I told him I was going to seed his ass. Another ten seconds of pumping and I began to unload my semen into him. I must have pumped 6 or 7 times.l.As I pulled out he squeezed his pussy so as to milk every bit of my fluid out of my cock. His hole was wet with the hair trapping my white baby batter. I bent down and started eating the creamy brew I just released. I kissed him passionately and walked out

Gosh Skylon, 

You write that "getting a room is almost impossible", yet you got a room, ditched your bag, and went out for TWELVE HOURS, leaving another mysteriously closed, never open door in the bathhouse.  Imagine if 5 people were doing that on that busy day.  Or ten.  Imagine half the rooms taken by dudes out sipping lattes at some museum cafe? I think most bathhouse users can relate to a bathhouse they have been to like that - closed doors and where the fuck is everyone?  

Dude!  Other guys were waiting. Bathhouses aren't exactly on every corner,.  Hotels are.  So to save a few bucks you monopolized a room all day during high season?  Then the bathhouse owners can not make the money they coulda shoulda woulda (I mean we do appreciate them, and they deserve to profit?)  And how many men might have come, had an equally hot time, and gone in that room during the entire busy day?  

I've been going to sex parks, ABSs, bathhouses, theaters and sex venues since I was 15, so not quite 40 years.  There's always those few guys - in some places they are the ones who smoke in 'no smoking' places, making everybody reek.  In some places they are the ones who won't move on when they are getting very clear messages that their participation and/or audience is not desired.  In all too many places there's the guys who camp out in (usually the best!) booth or room and sit on their asses all day (or worse go out and sightsee) when everyone else is cruising around, working it, and trying to have a good time. 

Please, don't be "THAT' guy.  You share a hot story here, so you must 'get' it?  Tenuous or not, imaginary or not . . . my experience is we are a brotherhood  - us hot thinking hot acting homosexuals.  Have a heart!  Alas your "20 load weekend" would refer not to how many loads you swapped, but how many you prevented other guys' swapping.    

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I try to visit Toronto for Gay Pride every year. An incredible experience that attracts millions of people. Church Street is closed for blocks and the night life is so much fun. The best year was the year I stayed at a bath house. Spa XS has in and out privileges for out of town visitors but getting a room is almost impossible.

I like staying at Spa Excess when I go to Toronto. Rooms are large enough to fit a smaller suitcase under the bed. My only problem is that once I'm inside I don't want to leave and end up spending most of my time inside the sauna and having sex.

I once had to go to Toronto for a wedding so I had to leave. Got there by noon, had sex all afternoon, changed into formal dress and left for the wedding well bred. When I came back at around 3am the place was packed and I had to find my way into my room dressed in formal ware. I hardly slept that night and it was about 10am when I took my last load and went to sleep.

I like staying at Spa Excess because I also go to Steamworks 2 blocks away.

• 2 months later...

I'm so looking forward to cumunion this Friday at steamworks!

I plan on it being record breaker for me.

I'm determined to going way past my 8 or 9 load max.

I'm hoping to at least double that or more this weekend!

Edited by chryzippus
  • Upvote 1