(B)Readers,

Sorry, it looks like I won't have time to post another chapter until after NYC's Gay Pride Sunday (June 26).  Have a great pride month!  Ave libidinum!

;)

Edited by NYBBGUY58
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is, finally...long, but I hope you all enjoy it.

Chapter 12)

“Darr, open your eyes.  Honey.  Please…” I heard someone begging me in the distance.  It was like struggling to reach the surface of the ocean from the bottom of the Mariana Trench, but I forced my eyes to open.  Mike was holding me, and he looked intensely relieved.  We were still in the Chapel of the Scorpion, or as I liked to think of it now, Daddy Scorpio’s Chamber of Horrors.  I was sitting in Mike’s lap – he had swapped his loincloth for jeans and a t-shirt – and I was still wrapped in the black silk sheet.  The rest of the frat was still there; Ike, Carlos and McCloskey were having a shouting match with the four professors, something about giving them back their clothes.  I started coughing again.

“Here, just sip,” Mike said, holding a bottle of water to my mouth.  I swallowed some, and managed to get the cough under control.

When I spoke, it came out as a hoarse croak.  “Did we get the film?”  He looked at me as if I was crazy.  “Did we?” I asked more insistently.

“Well, yeah, but…”

“Good,” I said, and leaned against him.  Then I started to shiver.

“What is it sweetheart?” Mike said anxiously.

“I’m cold,” I said trying to hide that I was terrified – I could have died.  I held back the tears I could feel pricking my eyes.  There was nothing to cry about, I told myself.  I was fine, we had the film and everything would be okay.  Didn’t matter.  One sob escaped from between my lips, and that was it.  The proverbial dam broke, and I wept onto Mike’s broad chest.

“It’s okay,” he said.  “It’s okay, let it out.  I hated watching you go through this, I’m so fucking sorry, it’s all my fault.”

I pulled back, and put my hand over his mouth, shaking my head.  “No,” I rasped.  “Don’t say that.”

He took my hand in his.  “Why not?  It’s the truth.”

The tears were drying up rapidly now.  “Excuse me, but you wanted me to go home.  I said no,” I insisted, thumping my chest with my forefinger.  “I decided to do this and you saved my life.  So we’re even now.”

“Even?” he said.

“I saved you from that maniac, and now you’ve saved me from aforementioned maniac.  That’s even as far as I’m concerned.”  He opened his mouth again, and I said, “Quit arguing with me, you know I’m right.”

He shook his head, took my face in my hands to wipe the last tears off my cheeks with his thumbs, and said “I think I liked it better when you were crying on my chest.”  Then he grinned and kissed me.  I leaned into him, and was treated to a chorus of aches and pains from all over my body.  And I was still thirsty and realized I was hungry, too.  No surprise.

“I hate to break up this touching scene,” said a sneering voice, “but there’s the small matter of our clothing and that we’re being held here against our will.”

I could see Mike grit his teeth, as he slowly turned to address the Dean of Students.

“Shut the fuck up,” he barked at him.  “You and your buddies are the last thing I’m concerned about right now.”

“Watch your tone, young man.  You’re walking on ice so thin you’ll need a life preserver soon.  We wouldn’t want your scholarship to be rescinded and your parents informed of your unfortunate lifestyle choices, now would we?” he said with a smirk.

“And you wouldn’t want to be exposed as a rapist, would you?” I shot back.

“When it’s a little slut like you, who has already been used by multiple men on multiple occasions, you’ll find proving rape rather difficult.”

I gasped, outraged.

Carlos had joined us, and said “Don’t talk to him like that, or I will shut your mouth for you,” he growled.

“You would do well to watch your step, too.”

“No, you’d better watch yours,” said Aaron as he reentered the room with a laptop.  Aiden was behind him, holding a mug that he brought to me that was filled with chicken noodle soup.  I slurped it down hungrily.

“Don’t push me, boy,” the Dean of Students snarled.  “You’re a nanometer away from being expelled.”

“First we’ve got a little film we’d like to show you,” said Mike.  “Play it, Aaron.”

Aaron set the laptop on the altar and clicked on an icon on its desktop.  My screams tore through the room, a bit tinny on the rudimentary laptop speaker, but the picture was crystal clear:  the Dean of Students ruthlessly pounding into my ass.  His jaw dropped and the blood drained out of his face.  He lunged in an attempt to grab the laptop, but Carlos stepped in front of him and stopped him cold in his tracks.

“Slow down, man,” Carlos said with a smirk.  “You think this is the only copy of the recording?  You’re not touching that laptop, but even if you smashed it to bits it wouldn’t matter.”

By now the other three honorary members of the frat had joined us, all with varying expressions of panicked disbelief on their faces.

“This is illegal,” the Dean of Students blustered.  “You can’t record people in this state without consent of all parties.”

“I’m sure my dad can find a way around that,” I said confidently.

“Your father?” the Dean of Students said sneeringly.  “Some cheap ambulance chaser or small-town attorney, no doubt.”

“Not quite,” I said as coolly as I could manage given that I wanted to smack him for dismissing my dad.  “Ever hear of Kenneth Leibowitz?”

The room went still.  My father was on the Board of Trustees and a major donor to the University, sponsoring a scholarship fund, offering internships at his law firm and had his name on the newly-opened athletic facilities.

“Nice try,” said the Head of Humanities, “did you pick that name off the new building?  I imagine he’d send any child of his to a major ivy-league institution.”

The Dean of Students looked ill, stormed over to where Daddy Scorpio was lying and began slapping his cheeks, finally rousing him.  “You complete idiot,” he screamed.  “Do you know who this boy is?”

The entire room was quiet enough to hear a pin drop.  Even my friends were staring at me wide-eyed, which was why I hadn’t mentioned my last name.  It was bad enough I was in the middle of nowhere; I didn’t want to be known as Ken Leibowitz’ son and have to deal with all the nonsense that would follow.

“Wha?” said Daddy Scorpio groggily.

“He’s the only child of that shark Ken Leibowitz, and his mother is Miriam Sachs, the investigative reporter, who wrote columns about her struggle to conceive this boy, that were published as a memoir, My Angel, My Miracle.”

I could feel my face warm with embarrassment.  That damn book, I thought, yet another reason I didn’t want anyone to find out who I was at first.  It was humiliating to have everyone know all the details of my conception and birth.

“I’m scheduled to have lunch with Darren Leibowitz on Monday, he is who he says he is,” the Dean finished.  He turned on Mike, “Why didn’t you bother to find out his surname, you moron!”

“He asked, but I never answered,” I interjected.  “Dad insisted I come here because if I didn’t it would look like he had no confidence in the school, but I didn’t want to scare off everybody or else have them sucking up to me so they could get an internship or money or whatever.”  And I’d wanted Mike to be interested in me for me, not my parents and their connections.

By now everyone was standing in a circle around us, looking slightly shocked.

“So I’d say that’s it for your cushy academic jobs,” I said, taking pleasure in the increasing discomfort of Daddy Scorpio and his compatriots.

“Yeah, but we still got a score to settle,” said Ike, stepping forward.

“What do you mean?” said the head of the math department – Larry?

“It’s time for you all to get a taste of your own medicine,” Ike snapped.

I felt flash of alarm, and said “No, you can’t do that.  Then any other legal action…”

“Darr, they’re ruined already,” Mike said.  “But that’s not good enough.  We’ve all been used and abused by these motherfuckers for years before you got here.  Watching them hurt you like they did…,” he stopped, unable to talk for a moment as his face twisted with rage and emotion, “while you begged them to stop sealed the deal.  For me.  For all of us.”

“You can’t,” stuttered the head of the English and Humanities Department, backing away as the circle of the frat members tightened.  “We’ll see that all of you are expelled before you can take us down.  We’re still professors at this university,” he said, managing a faint echo of his earlier haughty demeanor.

“I don’t see any professors here.  All I see is five virgin pussies,” said Carlos, “four of them negative, and one of them straight.”

And then all hell broke loose.  Mike pushed me off his lap, gently, before leaping to his feet and yelling “Ave libidinem,” making it sound like a war cry, which was answered collectively by the rest of the fraternity “Fratres, in cupiditate,” and then a roar as they closed in.

It seemed to have been planned this out – four each of the frat members took one of the faculty down.  I watched as Mike, Carlos, Aiden and Aaron tackled the Coach as he struggled to get away.  Ropes were produced; once all five were tied up, two spikes for each were hammered into the altar, and they were dragged, begging and pleading, then tied by their arms to the heavy metal spikes.  A cushion was placed under each one’s hips. 

Once that was finished, everyone shed their clothes.  Carlos stood to one side having dick and ass simultaneously licked by Aaron and Aiden.  His cock looked to be rock-hard, but his jaw was clenched.  He exuded pure anger; I could practically smell it.

“We’ll go in order,” said Mike, “Dean of Students, then Chair of Math, Chair of Humanities, Chair of Science and finally Daddy Scorpio.  Carlos, you go first.  On all of them.”

Carlos grinned savagely.  “I’ll tear up those pussies and then everyone can take a turn.  We’ll have the four negs knocked up good by the time we’re through.”

The four professors moaned and pleaded.  Daddy Scorpio lay unmoving, seemingly dazed.

Carlos knelt over the Dean, who looked terrified, and pointed his huge dick at his face.  “See what’s coming?” he said, laughing at his own pun.  The other members of the fraternity laughed along with him raucously.  “But first you’re going to lick my dick and balls then eat my ass,” he snarled.  “And if you got any ideas about biting me, forget them.  Or else.  Start licking,” he ordered, and pushed his rigid dick against the Dean’s mouth.  The Dean turned his head away.

“Fine, having it your way,” Carlos said, and turned around, pushing his ass in the old man’s face who had turned his face away again, trying to escape the inevitable.  “Ike, hold this guy’s head in place,” Carlos said. 

Ike got up on the altar, slapped the Dean across the face and then seated himself so that the Dean’s head was between his legs, squeezing his thighs to immobilize his head.  His hard dick was pressed against the older man’s head.  Carlos sat, and then settled himself on the immobilized head below him.

“That’s it, concha, that’s right.  Let me hear you sniffing in the scent of that ass.  If you’d done as you were told, then you wouldn’t be in this position.  Or better yet, if you hadn’t raped too many boys to count, turned a blind eye to the coach doing the same and hurt Darren,” he growled.  “Now start kissing my ass.”

Carlos groaned with pleasure, meaning his order had been obeyed.

“That’s it, old man, kiss that ass or I’ll smother you,” Carlos threatened.  “Now lick, let me feel that tongue in my crack.  Keep licking till I say to stop,” Carlos demanded. 

After about five minutes, Carlos stood and said “I’m ready, load him up with a cum cube.” 

Aaron came with an ice bucket, and took out a cloudy, bullet-shaped piece of ice.  “This cube I’m shoving in your ass has positive cum from every guy in the fraternity, all of it with a high viral load,” Aaron said.  “We’re going to share the gift.  It’s our way of thanking you.”

The Dean struggled, but there was little he could do.  McCloskey and Aiden each grabbed one of his legs and held him in place while Aaron pushed the cum cube in his asshole.

The Dean howled “my sciatica!”  It didn’t stop anyone.

Carlos knelt in between the Dean’s immobilized legs, and lined his dick up with the butthole in front of him.

“Brace yourself, puta,” Carlos sneered, and rammed in his entire dick in one rough stroke, pounding as hard as he could.  The Dean was wailing and moaning; the others looked to be in shock.

“You’re a disgusting old man,” Carlos said and spat in his face, “but you’ve got a nice cunt there.  Not too much muscle on your butt, so all of me is in you, ripping your guts to shreds,” he grunted “working the virus into your blood.  Here it comes, I’m gonna shoot my high viral load positive spunk in your virgin, negative hole.”

Carlos’ thrusts went crazy, his ass flexing while he fucked as deeply as he could, and then his back was arching and he shouted, “Ave libidinum.  One down, four to go.”

“My turn,” said Ike, as he took Carlos’ place between the Dean’s legs, rammed himself in and started to bang him mercilessly while the old man groaned and wept.  “Carlos is right, this old fart has a nice pussy to bang, really tight, but that won’t be true after tonight,” Ike snarled.

Carlos had moved on the chair of the math department, turning his back, kneeling over his face and then sitting down, smothering his face with his ass, while Aaron, with help from Aiden and McCloskey, rammed a cum cube inside of him.

“I’m straight,” I heard the guy pleading.

“Who the fuck cares,” said Carlos.  “It’s your turn to lick some ass, start now or I swear I’ll beat you into a pulp.”  Carlos groaned.  “Ahh, yeah, that’s a good little straight boy.  Eat that gay ass, stick your tongue up inside of me, now just take a nice big sniff,” Carlos said.  “I want to hear it and feel it, inhale my man stink deep.”

I could hear the chair of math doing as he was ordered.  Carlos turned around and rubbed his rigid, blood and cum-coated dick all over the math chair’s face.

“I been looking forward to this, fucking straight, negative hole,” he gloated, then took the math chair’s legs over his shoulders and forced his dick inside him while the man screamed in pain.  “We’ll make sure you get lots of loads,” Carlos said while he banged him as hard as he could.  “Your dick is getting hard, and you’re leaking precum, you pathetic closet case.  You’re not going to be straight by the time we finish with your hot little hole.  And here it comes, a nice, big, charged load.”

Carlos rammed hard against him and roared as he emptied a second load.  To my surprise, the chair of the math department was shooting his own load on his chest.

Ike shouted at the same time that he was cumming, and reached over and pulled and pinched the Dean’s chest.  Then he pulled out.  “How do you like it, you fucking slime bag?  You fucked Darren while he begged you to go easy, you hurt him.  Now it’s your turn.”

He pulled out roughly, and I heard the Dean yelp.  Then McCloskey took his place.

“Turn this one over on his stomach,” I heard Carlos say as he stood over the chair of humanities.  “I want to watch my cock tearing up his smooth pussy hole.”

Mike and three other guys did the honors, while Carlos stood and stroked his dick.  The head of humanities was crying and begging, offering to make sure everyone had a straight “A” average and to set up bogus work-study positions, but it didn’t do any good.  He was turned over, and his arms were secured with the rough ropes that had already left burns on his wrists.

“Yeah, man, this cock is going to rip open that virgin ass, and work in the positive cum good.  You’ll carry my HIV babies forever,” Carlos growled at him as he slowly pushed his dick in.  “I’m pushing in just like you did Darren, going real slow to make sure you feel every inch of my cock.”  The chair of humanities was shrieking non-stop as Carlos started to fuck him, pulling his dick almost all the way out and ramming it back in as hard as he could.  “Nice, smooth pussy hole, guys, this one feels real good around my dick.  I might have to fuck him again.” 

As before his thrusts picked up in speed and his muscular ass was clenching and releasing, finally staying clenched as he buried himself inside the ass he was fucking and moaned loudly.

“Hot fuckhole, man,” Carlos said as he smacked the white, hairless butt after he’d yanked his cock out of the humanities chair’s ass.  “I need help polishing my English.  We could let you keep your job if you ‘tutor’ me whenever I want.  But I really want you to go to prison and get your ass reamed out by a jail full of guys.  We’ll have broken in your pussy for them, so they won’t need any lube.  Ike, he’s all yours.”

Carlos moved to the chair of science, knelt over his face and pushed his dick with its pinkish mix of blood and cum against his lips.  “Lick me clean,” he demanded.  The science chair looked revolted.  “Looks like I need to persuade you,” Carlos said, and sat his ass on the man’s face, full weight.  He struggled and kicked, while Carlos said “I’m going to smother you a little more, and then when I stop, you start licking or I do it again.”  Carlos got up, turned around and pushed his dick against his mouth.  “Lick,” Carlos ordered.  The chair of the science department complied, reluctantly.

“Hey, you got a nice tongue, man.  You lick really good, make sure you clean off my entire shaft.”  After a few minutes Carlos said, “Good job, now lick my balls.”  The head of science hesitated, “Looks like smother time again,” Carlos said with a smirk.

“No, no, I’ll do it,” the head of science said, and began to run his tongue over Carlo’s huge balls.

“Yeah, yeah, do it.  Lick behind my balls now, use that tongue.  Keep going, and here it is…lick that asshole.  AAAH, yeah.  Eat me, lick that jock butthole.  Get me nice and hard so I can fuck you like you deserve.  And now, sniff that man’s asshole.”

Aaron knelt and was about to insert the cum cube, but Carlos said “No, Aaron.  This one takes me without lube, just like he made Darren.”

Carlos moved back and took the science chair’s legs over his shoulders as the man pleaded with him, but that didn’t stop the inevitable.  Carlos shoved his huge dick up the guy’s hole and quoted over his screams “‘I like my boys tight.’  See how it feels you motherfucker, take it like you made Darren take it,” he snarled as he thrust in and out, fucking him hard, not letting up for a minute as the guy under him screamed in pain.  “Nice, tight hole, guy, you got a good cunt.  Gonna dump my toxic load inside of you, rub it in the walls of your asshole and gut.  And then you can have the cum cube before the others fuck you so that you get a lot of the virus in your blood.  Then you can deal with getting the meds without your fancy college job.”

Aaron was ready with the cum cube, and with help from Ike pushed it in the science chair’s bloody, ruined asshole, gave it a minute to melt, and then Ike was plunging his dick in balls deep in one thrust, brutally raping the science chair’s ass.

“Take that big black cock in your cunt,” Ike grunted.  “You’ve got a really nice, muscular ass, those cheeks feel real good when I push it inside of you,” he said as he rammed himself in and out.  “We’re going to destroy that pussy hole of yours tonight.”

Carlos was now standing over Daddy Scorpio.  “Hey, coach.  Look who’s on top now.”  He turned, kneeled and pushed his ass in the man’s face.  “Sniff me out real good, just like you made all of us do with you.  ‘Inhale the scent of a true man,’” Carlos said imitating the tone Daddy Scorpio used on me (and I guessed all the others).  Daddy Scorpio looked completely out of it, his eyes blank, but he seemed to understand the instructions he was given and we heard his noisy inhalation.  “Now kiss it, lick it, put your tongue up inside me.  Oh, yeah, Daddy Scorpio, you do that real well.  Don’t stop, keep on worshipping my ass.  You ready for my cock up your hole?  Doesn’t matter if you aren’t, you’re taking it, old man.” 

Aaron pushed a cum cube in Daddy Scorpio’s ass.  That seemed to wake him out of his stupor and he began to beg, tried to bargain his way out of his current predicament.

“Shut the fuck up,” Carlos said as he took Coach’s legs over his shoulders.  “You’re lucky you’re just getting fucked.  We should strangle you till you pass out.”  He thrust inside Coach’s muscular, hairy ass.  “Now this is some good pussy,” he said as he pummeled the tight, hairy hole.  “When you scream it just turns me on more.  Take it, you stupid bastard.  Did you really think you’d get away with this forever?”

Carlo’s thrusts sped up and he was whaling on Daddy Scorpio’s ass.

“It’s coming, gonna spray my load up your tight cunt,” Carlos gasped as he thrust harder and faster, and then was shouting in Spanish as he froze, and unleashed his load.

Everyone took turns – all 10 of the acolytes along with the brothers had fucked each of the five men who lay trussed up on the altar.  The air was filled with curses, groans and pleas; the air smelled of sweat and cum.  Carlos made good on his promise and fucked the humanities chair twice more, and even fucked another load out of the Math chair, shooting more of his own cum deep inside the formerly straight butt.

Mike had watched with a smoldering expression on his face, stroking himself as the others went from one to the other, flooding them with positive cum.  Once all the others had finished he said, “Now, each of you will take the Prefect’s load.  Don’t say a word, any of you, when I ram my dick in you, not so much as a peep.  Or we all fuck you again.”

I was stunned as I watched the frat’s fury unleashed.  It was wrong, all wrong, but I was turned on, and wanted to join in.

“Mike?” I said.

“Yeah, sweetheart?” he said as he was poised to fuck the Dean.

“Can I have a turn?”

The room erupted in cheers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

• 1 month later...

Continuation...a little long.  Had to resolve a few plot points.  It should heat up again next chapter.  I think.

Chapter 13)

The gang bang had ended, and the thoroughly cowed faculty had been sent on their way, warned that if they complained, got medical treatment or went to the police, the video of them raping me would be posted on the internet and forwarded to the president of the university, the cops and the news media.  I wanted to ruin them, but quietly:  have my dad negotiate a huge financial settlement for all the guys in the frat, and as an additional condition demand the immediate resignation of all five of them.

Or maybe just four.  The “straight” math teacher – Larry – had turned into a complete cum dump.  He was moaning to be fucked again after Mike and I had finished, so Carlos stepped up and rammed his enormous dick in Larry’s butt, shot another load and rubbed another one out of the so-called straight guy.  He might be the best candidate as a puppet faculty advisor if I couldn’t convince everyone to play it my way, and we just held the threat of annihilation over the Gang of Five Creeps.

But for now I was contemplating climbing the steep, narrow stairs.  Every bone in my body hurt, I was hungry and exhausted; I shook my head and moaned, “I’ll have to sleep down here until I’m strong enough to make it up the stairs.”

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll carry you,” said Carlos, as he hoisted me over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry.  “This is how we got you upstairs last night.”

Had it only been a day?  It felt like weeks…months.

Once we made it to the basement level from the sub-basement, he shifted me so that he was now cradling me against his chest.  “I’m sorry baby,” he murmured.

“For what?” I asked.

“I said I wouldn’t let anybody hurt you but…”

“Oh fuck, not you, too,” I sighed.  “I’ll tell you what I told Mike:  I decided to do this.  I could have left but I didn’t, remember?  You said I had major cojones.  And you did just fine – you’ve got a wicked uppercut.”  He smiled weakly.  I was too tired for any further argument and gave up.

Ike was waiting to take over at the foot of the stairs from the basement to the main floor of the house; for the last lap, Mike carried me upstairs, and delivered me to Aiden and Aaron, who began clucking over me like a couple of mother hens immediately.  Everyone else seemed to have gone to bed; it was just about 4:00 AM.

“Okay, into the tub for a nice warm oatmeal bath,” said Aaron, as he walked me to the bathroom.  “Then you should take Advil – five or so should do it, that’s equal to prescription strength, it won’t kill you,” he added as I shook my head.  “And we have some lotion that you can use on your butt to ease the sting.  No getting fucked for the next four days at least, better if you wait a week.”

“You want something else to eat or drink, Darren?” Aiden asked.

“Is there more soup,” I asked “and some crackers or toast or something?  Maybe some hot tea?”

“Sure, we’ve got all of that,” he said, and left to prepare my pre-dawn snack.

Aaron helped me climb in the tub; the warm water was soothing and I sighed contentedly.

“Thanks.  I’m sorry you have to stay up and play nursemaid, you must be exhausted too.”

“Aiden and I slept while Carlos and Ike monitored the video,” Aaron explained.  “Plus who would know better than Aiden and me what you’d need after that ordeal?”  He shook his head and sighed, then began stroking my hair.  “They were extra vicious to you.  Daddy Scorpio must have told them to do it, or convinced them you were a pain pig or something.  It was when he started choking you that Carlos and Ike woke up everybody and we all ran down to stop it.”

“I don’t think I ever said thanks for saving me.  How did you get in?  Does everyone know the code?”

“Daddy Scorpio set it and he isn’t exactly tech-savvy.  He used 5-4-3-2-1 as the combination, so it wasn’t hard to memorize,” Aaron said, rolling his eyes.  I laughed for the first time in hours.

Aiden arrived with a tray holding another large mug of hot chicken soup, a mug of hot tea with honey and lemon, and some toasted whole-grain bread spread with raspberry jam.  I slowly ate and drank, holding the plate so that I didn’t get toast crumbs in the bath water.  By the time I’d finished, the water had cooled; Aiden and Aaron helped me out of the tub, and handed me a towel to dry off.  I could hardly keep my eyes open at that point.

“Time for bed,” Aiden said.  “You look like you’re going to fall asleep on your feet.”

They led me to Mike’s room, but the bed was empty.

“Where’s Mike?” I asked, disappointed.

“He’s bunking on the floor in a sleeping bag in Ike’s and my room,” Aaron said.  “He thought you’d want the bed to yourself.”

I made a small, annoyed sound, turned my eyes heavenward and shook my head.  “Can you please go get that idiot?” I asked.

Aaron grinned and said, “Sure.  I’ll send him over.”

When Mike walked in he looked tired, but not as if he’d been woken out of a sound sleep.  He seemed braced for something, tense.  The teasing, sarcastic words I would usually have employed under these circumstances died on my tongue.

“I don’t want to sleep alone,” I said simply, and felt my eyes sting.

He obviously relaxed and said “Neither do I.”

We got in his bed, and wrapped ourselves around one another.

“Thinking about being with you was the only thing that got me through this night,” I whispered.  Mike gently kissed my cheek; odd to think that he now represented safety and security given how it had all started.  But I knew he was a good man with a good heart.  Finally exhausted, I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me, keeping me warm.

—————————

We were awoken by a brisk knock at the door and then Aiden entered without waiting for a response.

“Goddamn it,” I grumbled drowsily.  “What is it about this fucking room?”  I had a wicked headache.

“Good morning to you, too,” Aiden said.  He was carrying a large sack from which a tantalizing array of odors wafted:  coffee, eggs, French fries and pancakes.  “It’s noon, you’ve gotten seven hours of sleep and you’ve got a lot to do today.  Ouch,” he said looking at me more closely.  “That’s some shiner you’ve got there.”

“What?!?  Where’s your mirror?” I asked Mike.

“I don’t have one in here,” Mike said.

I looked at him disbelievingly.  “How do you check out your outfits?”

He shrugged.  I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom down the hall to take a look.  A bruise spread over my left cheek bone, a lurid shade of deep purple, just beginning to go green and yellow on the edges.  No wonder my head hurt.

“I’m surprised you haven’t been arrested for crimes against fashion,” I told Mike when I returned to his room.  “I have a mirror we can bring here when we move in my stuff today.”

Mike’s smile was dazzling as he stroked my right cheek.  “We’re moving your stuff here?” he asked.

“Well, sure.  I mean…unless you don’t want me to…” I trailed off, feeling foolish.

He looked at me intently, seriously.  “Of course I want you to.”

“It’s time to eat,” Aiden said unsentimentally as he unpacked the paper bag.  “Especially you, Darren, you’re running on chicken soup and fumes.”

“Are you sure you’re not Jewish?” I asked.  “You sound just like my mom.”

Aiden smiled and shrugged.

“And are you always this disgustingly cheerful in the morning?” I asked snarkily.

He ignored me.  “This is for you, Mike,” handed him a white plastic bag, “and you should take a couple more of these,” he said handing me a large bottle of ibuprofen and then finally left us to our breakfast.  The plastic bag contained Mike’s medications; it turned out that Carlos had gotten the key to the cupboard where Daddy Scorpio kept everyone’s meds.

There was orange juice, coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon (which I passed on), hot buttered toast, French fries, and pancakes with mixed berries and whipped cream.  We sat on the floor and dug in.  I hadn’t been aware of how hungry I was until I began to eat.

“We’re going to have to figure out our next move before those bastards try anything,” I said, pausing my greedy inhalation of scrambled eggs.  “I don’t trust any of them further than I can throw the Empire State Building.  And I’m supposed to Skype with my parents tonight.  With this eye I’m going to have to tell them something.”

Mike grimaced.  “I suppose you’re right.  Is there any way they’ll keep it quiet?”

I knew he was worried about his family finding out, and he wasn’t the only one with that problem.

“I’m going to try to convince my dad to cut a deal with the college administration.  They’re not going to want any publicity around this either, but my plan is that they have to pay out a lot of money to keep us quiet.  Can I get just a part of the video to email if I need to persuade him?”

“Carlos will set it up, he’s a whiz with computers.  If your dad would negotiate for us, it’d be great,” Mike said.

“My mom will probably want to write an article and then a book.  I’ll try to stop her, but I know she’ll use pseudonyms.”  Which if she named the University or any of the circumstances would be no shield at all.  “Maybe she’ll be satisfied with just writing about me since everyone already knows everything about how I was born,” I finished sourly.

Mike grinned.  “I read her memoir for a writing class.”

“Oh fuck,” I said.  Of course they’d use it here because of Dad’s connection to the place.

“C’mon, I thought it was sweet.  There’s no doubt that they both really, really wanted you.”

I sighed, rolled my eyes and barely refrained saying “whatever.”

“Honey, we have to get you to the clinic today and get you on PeP,” Mike said, adroitly changing the subject.

I felt torn – I didn’t really want HIV, but I didn’t want anything to come between me and Mike or my other friends.

Seemingly reading my mind, Mike continued “We need to do this right, or your parents are going to be furious.”

“I suppose so,” I acknowledged grudgingly.

“And then you can transition to PreP, and we’ll be taking one of the same medications.”

“What?” I said.

“Yeah, I take Truvada to treat HIV.  You’ll have to take it every day.”

“Then what’s the point?  I may as well just let myself convert,” I argued.

“Darr, sweetheart, please just do this for me, okay?” he said, grasping my shoulders.  “It’s going to be tough enough facing your mom and dad without missing something obvious like this.”

“Ohh-kaaay,” I said, feeling oddly dejected. “You’re right.  Since we’re going out, you wouldn’t happen to have my clothes, wallet and phone, would you?”

“Tucked away in our chest of drawers,” he said nodding at the piece of furniture in question.

Our – I liked the sound of that.

“Your boots are in the closet.”

We finished eating, took showers, shaved and I got dressed in the clothes I’d chosen especially for Friday night:  a tight red t-shirt and tight black jeans with boots.  I’d only worn them for a couple hours, so they were still fresh.

Mike came up behind me, and pulled me back against him.  I winced a little, still sore.

“You look incredible.  It was all I could do to keep from ripping that outfit off of you as soon as you walked in the door on Friday,” he murmured in my ear.

I leaned back against him.  “Then my plan worked.”

“Definitely.  Okay, places to go and things to do,” he said, leading me out of his room and down the steps.

It took two trips to move all my belongings in Ike’s car, which I unpacked with the help of Mike, Carlos and McCloskey (whose first name I’d found out was Steve).  I pointedly ignored their teasing about how much stuff I’d brought with me as we made room in the closet and dresser.

Then I went with Mike to the clinic where I explained that I’d had unprotected sex and needed to start prophylaxis against possible HIV infection to a rather grouchy male nurse-practitioner.  He insisted on a full physical and comprehensive blood work.  One look at my battered anus got me prescriptions for an oral antibiotic and a topical ointment, as well as the Truvada, along with a lecture on safer sex and questions about the circumstances under which I’d had so much sex that my anal and rectal canals were so irritated.  I brushed him off, but couldn’t avoid a follow-up appointment.

Once back at the house, I curled up in the window seat in Mike’s room and caught up on some reading assignments.  We had pizza for dinner, along with minestrone soup and salad.

“Who’s paying for all this food?” I asked.

“Daddy Scorpio,” said Aiden with a satisfied smile.  “He’s hoping we’ll keep quiet, so it’s bribe.  But none of us are above bribes.”

Then, finally, the hard part:  Skyping with Mom and Dad.

I initiated the connection, and then moved so I’d be off screen.  Mike, Carlos, Ike, Aiden and Aaron were in the room with me for moral support.

“Darren, sweetie, is that you?  Move over, we can’t see you,” my mom said.

“Are you sitting down?” I asked.

“Why?” my dad asked suspiciously.

“Just tell me.  And if you’re not sitting, please sit.”

“Okay, okay, we’re both sitting,” my dad said exasperatedly.  “What have you done now?  Dyed your hair green and cut in a Mohawk?”

I moved so that I was in their sight line, watched my mother’s jaw drop, and then her face crumple.

“Darren, what happened?” she demanded.

“From the looks of it, our charming son finally met his match and got socked in the eye for mouthing off.”

I was irritated enough at his assumption I earned the bruise that I just blurted it out.  “No.  I was assaulted.  Sexually.”

“What?” my mother shrieked.  “How did this happen?  Have you seen a doctor, have you called the police?”

“I went to a clinic and they took care of me and prescribed some medicine, you’ll see the charges on the insurance and my credit card.  The police…it’s kind of complicated.”  I had prepared my version carefully, memorizing a bulleted list that I’d shared with everyone with instructions to memorize it, or else I’d add them to any criminal complaint.  That shut up Daddy Scorpio’s supporters in a hurry.

“Complicated?” my dad said, looking skeptical.  “Meaning…?”

“I went on a date this past Friday, with a really nice guy, but…”

“He’s not nice if he raped you,” my mother said flatly.

“It wasn’t him.  I said it was complicated.  He’s the pref…president of a fraternity and he wanted me to pledge.  We had a lovely time together.  I met some of the guys, they’re great and I decided to join.  When I left the Fraternity house, someone grabbed me, and took me to a basement room…”

“Oh, my poor, sweet angel.  I told you we should have him stay in New York,” my mom said turning on my dad furiously.  “We would have been able to keep a closer eye on him.”  Me mum had hit on the only upside I’d been able to find when Dad insisted I go to this bucolic setting for college:  severing the umbilical cord.  I loved Mom, but she had a tendency to hover.

“But,” Dad began.

“We’ve sent our son into the middle of a real-live Deliverance because you insisted that he attend your alma mater,” she said, reaching for tissues as she started to cry.

“They weren’t hicks, mom,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Who did this?” my dad said, now angry.  “Have you gone to the police or the campus authorities?”

“I keep saying it’s complicated, Dad.  Let me finish.”  I took a deep breath.  “It was several faculty members.”

“Several.  Faculty.  Members?!?” said my dad, his face expressing how unlikely he thought this to be.  “Who?”

“Well, the guy who grabbed me is the football coach here…”

“Zetcher?  Impossible.  I don’t believe it.”

“Are you saying that I’m lying?”

“You’d do anything to convince us to let you come back to New York, up to and including hitting yourself in the face with a two by four and then claiming you were raped.  It’s not going to work.”

I let my hurt show.  “Okay.  I was afraid of this.  I didn’t want to, but I’m going to send you a video clip.  Check your email.” 

I had the message ready to go that had the excerpt Carlos prepared attached, starting when Daddy Scorpio threatened me, then tackled me.  I heard the ping on the family PC that indicated my email had arrived.  Dad opened it and double-clicked on the attached mpeg.  Next thing I heard was Daddy Scorpio’s yelling at me that I’d pay, my snarky comeback and then my scream as he tackled me.

“Turn it off,” my mother said tearfully.  “I can’t watch this!”

“Darren…I…I’m sorry.  I…” my dad stuttered.

“You want to make up for it?” I said, irritated that my eyes were burning.  “Come here.  I need both of you,” and began to cry.

“We’ll be there tomorrow, angel,” my mom promised.  “As soon as we can get there.”

“I have a deposition…”

“Fuck the goddamn deposition, an associate or another partner will handle it if you explain that our son needs us, it’s a family emergency.  Don’t say another word,” Mom warned my dad.

I saw my friends exchange glances, wide-eyed at my mom dropping the “f” bomb.

“Who made this video, and how did you get it?” he asked, and my mom’s eyes went to slits, her mouth a tight, straight line.

“Friends who saved me.”

“Huh?” Dad said, clearly completely perplexed.  “Why didn’t they stop it from happening, then?”

Time to play the trauma card.  “Daddy, I’m exhausted, I have a headache and it’s all a little fuzzy.  Can we talk tomorrow?”  I gave them the address of the frat house so they could find me.

“Try to get some sleep, angel,” said my mom as she dabbed her eyes.  “We’re on our way,” just before we ended the session.

“Baby, now I know where you get it,” said Carlos after I turned off my laptop.

“Get what?” I asked.

“That fearless mouth of yours,” he said admiringly.  “Your mom sounds just like you!”

“I think it’s the other way around, darling,” said Aaron.  Aiden nodded his agreement and snickered.

“Can you really sell them on this?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, there’s a lot of gaps to account for,” Ike worried.

“I’ll manage it.  Somehow,” I assured them.

They all look less than convinced.

“It all hinges on the video and my testimony.  And I will only testify as to what is on that video.  There’s no proof for the rest.”  And then a wave of fatigue washed over me.  “I don’t about you guys, but I’m sleep deprived and have to face the parents tomorrow.  So I’m ready to call it a night.”

“Me too, Darr,” said Mike.  The rest left our room for their own, we got ready (finally, my own toothbrush!) and snuggled together in bed.  I fell asleep immediately.

It was dark…I was in a room…Mike’s room?  Or the “Chapel of the Scorpion”?  What was just on the other side of the door over there?  I knew I wasn’t alone…there was someone dangerous nearby, and I had to leave, but where’s the door?  I saw someone – Daddy Scorpio? – coming towards me, tried to run then fell…and woke with a jolt and small shout.

“Sweetheart, what is it?” Mike said as he turned on the bedside lamp.

“A dream, just a dream,” I said as I tried to catch my breath.

“Your heart is thumping a mile a second,” Mike said.  “And you’re shaking.  What was it about?”  I shook my head, not wanting to relive it.  “It’ll help, I promise.  We’ve all been through it, the nightmares.”

I thought a minute, and tried to hold on to the now-fading fragments of my dream.  “I was someplace…” and I paused.

“That’s a good start,” said Mike gently.

I made a face at him, concentrated again.  “I thought it was this room, then it changed to the room in the sub-basement, but it didn’t look the same.  I saw a door but I knew someone was in the room and that they were going to try to hurt me,” I said, my breathing getting shallower.  “And then I think I saw The Father…”

“Daddy Scorpio,” Mike prompted.  “Remember?”

I smiled weakly.  “Yeah, Daddy Scorpio.  And he started towards me, I couldn’t find the door – it was gone – and then I tripped and was falling.  That’s when I woke up.”

He didn’t say anything else, just held me close.

“Are you sure he can’t get in here?” I asked.  I hadn’t thought about it before.

Mike smirked.  “All the locks were changed and the guys put bolts on all the doors inside.  The frat operating fund paid for it.  He’s locked out, believe me.  Try to relax,” Mike said and kissed me on the forehead.  “You’re trembling like a leaf.”

I tried closing my eyes, and breathing deeply and rhythmically.  The shakiness of the dream persisted, but I tried to hold still and let Mike sleep.

“Still can’t sleep?” he asked.

So much for that.

“Yeah, sorry.  Maybe I should sleep on the floor, or the couch in the living room.”

“Don’t be stupid,” Mike said, sounding a little more awake.

“There’s no point in neither of us sleeping.”

“Let’s try something,” he said, and nuzzled my neck, began zeroing in on my hotspots.

“This isn’t going to relax me,” I gasped.  “I’ll want you to fuck me, and we can’t.  That means I’ll be awake and horny.”

“There’s other things we can do – let me take care of you” he whispered, then pressed his mouth to mine, and gently pushed his tongue between my lips.

He was a fantastic kisser, and just let him take over though I felt frustrated that I couldn’t take him inside of me.  Then he began working his way down:  my ears, my jaw, my neck again, my chest, lazily tonguing my nipples as I twisted under him.  He followed my belly down to the groin where he flicked a teasing tongue over the femoral artery, his warm mouth closing gently over my cock.  I moaned as he increased the suction and began to lightly play with my balls; from the rhythmic pumping I could sense that he was simultaneously beating himself off.

I could feel the buzz start in my lower back, and began to follow the nerves of my pelvis, to the root of my dick, no holding back now.  My load shot into his warm, accommodating mouth.  Mike didn’t let up on the suction and I writhed with pleasure so intense that it felt like torture.  Then he was up on his knees and shooting his load on my chest and stomach.  He lay down and kissed me again, tracing patterns in the load he’d unleashed on my abdomen.

“I’m drawing hearts,” he murmured.

I giggled weakly; the tension was gone.

Mike seemed to sense the change.  “They say sex is better than valium for relaxation,” he told me as he reached for the box of tissue that’d been left on the nightstand and gently cleaned me up.

“Case in point,” I said sleepily.

“Sleep tight, honey,” he answered.

I felt him pull me close as I dropped into a deep, dreamless sleep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

this is one of the best-written, hottest, most emotionally engaging stories on this site. I check every other day for updates.

I'm torn, though, by where it's heading. on the one hand, I'm glad that the bad guys are thwarted and that our boys look like they're gonna be okay.

on the other hand, I want the story to continue for years.

• Upvote 4

Here's the next installment, another long build-up.  Hope it's not a spoiler, but finally:  MORE FUCKING!  I promise I'll try to keep going...I've got ideas...it just takes longer to get them worked out as the story gets more complex.

Chapter 14)

“You don’t have to wait with me,” I said.

Mike smiled, shrugged and said, “I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate on anything else anyway.”

Mike and I were waiting for my parents to arrive; I’d gotten a text from my mom about a half hour ago that their flight had landed.  We sat on the porch swing that hung on the verandah in front of the frat house.  It was a pleasant day, a little cool, reminding me that soon the trees would be decked out for fall.  I had on a black raincoat and a heavy cotton sweater over jeans and purple t-shirt, but I shivered a little and moved closer to Mike, craving the additional body warmth.  Among other things.  Not being able to fuck with him was pretty much driving me berserk, last night notwithstanding.

He casually slipped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned against him; he was in jeans and a white, long sleeved football jersey along with a dark green zippered hoodie.  Almost everyone else was either at the library, the gym or class.  I wondered if a note from my parents would excuse me from missing the second session of my western civilization class and the first meeting of the anthropology course I’d signed up for.

I saw a dark sedan drive slowly up the street and spotted my mom riding shotgun, Dad in the driver’s seat; the car pulled over.  I could see Mom was wearing enormous sunglasses.  The car doors opened, so we stood and started down the steps to meet them.  Mom, brunette, slim and petite, was dressed in what I thought of as her travelling reporter’s outfit:  a simple pale blue top, a multi-colored silk scarf at her neck, navy pantsuit, black ankle boots with a modest heel, topped off with a navy trench coat.  Dad, fair-haired, tall and lanky but with a slightly soft belly, was in khakis and an olive green suede blazer with an off-white oxford shirt and a pair of coppery brown brogues.

“Darren!” my mother exclaimed in a hoarse voice as soon as she saw me.  She left Dad in the dust, running towards me as I moved down the front walk to meet her, then nearly strangled me with a hug.  I could feel her shoulders shaking slightly, and knew she was crying.

“I’m fine,” I said, my own eyes a little wet, at the same time embarrassed by the display of emotion.  “But I’m really glad you’re here.”

She pulled back, and gently kissed my bruised cheek.  “Is that better?” she said, sniffling and dabbing at her eyes behind their concealing shades with a tissue.

“Just what I needed, a mother’s kiss.”  She hugged me again, as if needing further reassurance that I was really still in once piece and not irreparably damaged.

Dad walked slowly, looking tired and upset.  The atmosphere felt a little brittle, so I assumed they’d been arguing.  But that was nothing new; they’d disagree, pout for a few days and then finally work it out.  I hoped this would be as easily resolved, since it seemed like Mom blamed my dad for my situation, at least in part – and she was fiercely protective of me, her only child.

Maybe if I actually read her memoir I’d understand her better, but it felt too icky.  From what I’d heard there were reproductions of ultrasounds of me, that she went into the gory details of tracking her periods and scheduling sex with Dad, not to mention the whole IVF thing.  I hadn’t even known the book existed until I was 14 and some jerk at school found it and used it to make fun of me, reading passages aloud and posting stuff on Facebook until my mom called his mom and got her to take it away from him with generalized talk of starting a new series of articles on schoolyard bullying and the internet.  She decided to go ahead with the articles anyway, which I’d always took to mean that the response she got seriously pissed her off.

I turned to my father and said, “Thanks for coming.”

He did something very unusual for him:  he hugged me.  “Of course.  There shouldn’t have been any question we’d come, I’m sorry.”

Hmm.  Maybe that hangdog look wasn’t just an argument with Mom.  I think he was embarrassed and guilty that he’d dismissed me and forced me to prove to him I hadn’t concocted the whole thing as an excuse to return to New York.  And after all that gave work as a reason he couldn’t come when I asked.

I wonder what they’d think when I said I wanted to stay if the question even arose.  Meeting Mike and Carlos and Aiden and Aaron and Ike had made all the difference.

I turned held out my hand to Mike, who was behind me, and drew him forward.

“Mom and Dad, this is Mike, my closest friend here…”

Before I could continue, my mother said “I recognize you – you’re…aren’t you one of the young men who saved my son?” her voice cracking.

Mike looked a little taken aback.  “Yeah, but I had help…” he began.

My mother launched herself at him and pulled him into the same strangling hug as she had me.  Well she was more or less my height so she couldn’t easily reach his neck, but she might have cracked one of his vertebra or dislocated one of his ribs.  Mike looked a little startled but returned her embrace, awkwardly patting her on the back.

“Thank you,” she sobbed, over and over again.

“I read your book,” Mike said.  “I know just how important he is to you, and all of us here care about him a lot.”

My mother finally relinquished her grasp, calmed herself and began fishing in her shoulder bag for a fresh tissue.  I’d come prepared and handed her the little pack of tissue that I’d put in my jacket pocket.  She gave me her “oh my baby is so sweet and thoughtful” look.

Ick.

My father seemed a little more wary, but extended his hand and added his thanks.

“You don’t have to thank me, sir,” Mike said with impeccable manners.  I guess his born-again Christian family had valued etiquette.  “I couldn’t have done anything else.  I’m just sorry the whole thing happened and the worry and upset it’s caused you and Mrs. Leibowitz.”

“I’m Mimi to you,” she said with a watery smile.

Wow, she’d decided she liked him if she was having him use her nickname already, and hadn’t immediately informed him that she’d kept her maiden name.  Mom would be on my side, no problems.

“Come in,” I invited them.  “Where’s your luggage?”

“In the car, angel,” my mom said.  “We have hotel reservations, but we can check in later.  I couldn’t wait to see you,” she said, giving my arm a squeeze.

I could see my parents appraising the house as we entered, the slightly battered parquet floor in the entry hall and the communal living room with its worn but comfortable furniture upholstered in brown, beige and yellow plaid, cream colored walls devoid of decoration, threadbare muddy brown carpet, a banged up coffee table and a scattering of mismatched chairs.  All the stuff was probably at least 20 or 25 years old.

Aiden, in a skin-tight shirt that showed off his muscles (thankfully with a pair of baggy sweat pants) was curled up on the sofa reading, but put down his text book and stood to greet us.  I made the introductions, and like clockwork he was offering refreshments.

“We have Danish and muffins, coffee, juice, tea, water…?”

“We don’t want to interrupt your study time,” my mom said.

“Not a problem,” Aiden reassured.  It was as if they would starve if he didn’t feed them.  Immediately.

“Some coffee would be welcome then,” my dad said, looked at my mom for confirmation, and at her nod added, “make it two.”

There was a slightly awkward pause as we waited; I motioned for them to have a seat, and they each took one of the two armchairs that made a group with the sofa, where I’d seated myself.  Great.  Not sitting together and me right in the middle.

“Why don’t I go help Aiden,” Mike said, tactfully exiting.

I felt like screaming DON’T LEAVE ME YOU COWARD!  Tact is overrated.

“How was the trip?” I said to fill up the quiet.

“Okay,” Dad said.

“We were able to get an early flight,” my mother added.

“You must be exhausted,” I said.  “Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hotel, or at least lie down?”  Attempting to put off the inevitable…

“We’re tired, but not sleepy if that makes any sense,” my mom said.  I could see that her eyes were red and slightly puffy now that the sunglasses were off.

“And we really need to find out…” Dad started.

“Here we go,” said Aiden who was carrying a tray with five mugs of coffee, a carton of milk, a box of sugar, some spoons and napkins with the tell-tale Dunkin’ Donuts logo.  Mike followed him with boxes of doughnuts and muffins.  I assumed that this was courtesy of Daddy Scorpio or another of the Gang of Five.

Saved by the coffee service.  Phew!

It isn’t that I didn’t want to talk to them.  I just wasn’t quite ready and especially didn’t want to do it alone.

The next few minutes were taken up with coffee preferences and selecting something to eat.  That my mom unbent enough to eat a blueberry muffin, the closest thing to the healthy fare she mandated at home, told me that she was pretty fatigued.  I felt a pang; maybe I shouldn’t have insisted that they immediately come here, it could have waited.  But that wasn’t true – we had to get ahead of the curve.  If we delayed those slippery bastards would figure out a way to stonewall the entire thing.  Now was the time to strike, while they were scared, disorganized and hopefully hadn’t yet contacted the university president or the dean or whoever and put their own spin on everything that had happened.

After we’d all sipped coffee and nibbled at muffins or Danish for a few minutes in silence, my Dad said “We need to talk about what happened, Darren.  And find out just what the hell is going on…”  His voice had gotten progressively louder and more agitated.

“Ken, darling,” my mother interrupted.  “We agreed that we’d speak about this calmly.”

“I’m calm,” he grumbled.

“Not if you’re already starting to shout and curse.”

“I wasn’t shouting,” he said irritably.

“Maybe Aiden and I should leave you alone,” Mike said.

“No!” I exclaimed immediately.  I answered my father’s thousand yard stare (he could give hardened prison inmates a run for their money) by saying “They’re my friends and this involves them, too.  So we can talk while they’re here.”

The trick with my dad was to come straight back at him.  Otherwise, he’d flatten you like a steamroller.

He clutched his hair in his right hand and gave an explosive breath, then breathed more deeply and said.  “Fine.  Please tell us what’s going on,” he said with an air of enforced calm, glancing at my mom who nodded her approval.  “You should know that we decided we had to watch the entire video you sent.”

That’s what Mom meant when she said she recognized Mike.  I wasn’t sure how I felt about that.  It was a little too close for comfort, but then again my mom had written in detail about her menstrual periods in The New York Times.

“It was…shocking,” said my mother, gently, clearly tamping down her reaction.  “You kept saying that the situation was complex, sweetie.  Can you explain it to us now that we’re here?”

“It’s kind of a long story.  Mike, Aiden, feel free to add stuff or correct me, you’ve been here longer.”

I told them my edited version of events.  I have to give it to them, they managed to keep quiet while I explained how the entire fraternity had been subjected to the same kind of abuse that I had been, and that it had been covered up by the Gang of 5.

“In other words, the football coach, the dean of students and the heads of the major academic departments treat this fraternity like it’s a harem of young men for their personal pleasure?” my mother said, outrage spiking her voice.

So much for calm discussion.

“Pretty much, Mom.”

“Why the fuck did your ‘friends’ choose YOU to be the one to blow this up?” my father erupted.

“I volunteered when they told me what was going on.” I said back as calmly as I could.

My dad was yanking at his hair again.  “Why did you do that?” he said in a tone of resigned despair.  If he wasn’t cursing, he was really at the end of his rope.  Time to go in for the kill.

“Because the actual situation is even worse,” I answered furiously, finally losing my temper.  “The coach is HIV positive, and he’s deliberately had unsafe sex with every single member of this frat.  Including me.”

That shut them up.  Both of them looked stunned.

“I’m on medication to stop it, I got it in time.  Mike made sure I got there in time,” I corrected myself.  “That’s why it had to be me.  Coach Zetcher controls the flow medications to frat members to keep them in line.  Most of these guys can’t tell their families and can’t afford the medication without his help.  I can do both.”

More silence.

“The way it works is that after a pledge is infected, he’s basically imprisoned in this house, and the dean and heads of major academic departments are allowed to do whatever they like with him sexually in return for altering attendance records and bringing him class work.  Otherwise, the logical thing to do as soon as possible would be get treatment before the virus can take hold.  And as far as I know once seroconversion happens, they kind of lose interest in the new guy, and go looking elsewhere.”  Aiden and Mike offered confirmatory nods.

My parent’s faces were ashen.

“How long has this been going on?” my dad finally asked.

“About twelve years,” Mike answered.

“This is one hell of a mess,” my father said.

“That’s the understatement of the century,” my mom added.

Dad visibly steeled himself.  “You have more video?”

“Yeah,” I said.  “We got all five of them.”

He sighed deeply.  “I’m going to have to get an associate and a paralegal here and make this an official pro-bono case at my firm on an emergency basis, and get someone else to act as lead.  I can’t work on this at all past today.  Any defense attorney with any sense will use that you’re my son to try and counter my legal arguments.  Oh, God, I have to resign from the board here, too.”

“Can’t you just cut a deal?”  I asked.  “You know, get some money for everyone affected and demand the resignations of the faculty members?”

“Darren, this is criminal activity.  I can’t cover it up or I risk my entire career. All the members of the fraternity are going to have to give statements to the police.”

I made a face, and shot an apologetic look at Mike and Aiden, neither of whom looked happy.

Interpreting Mike and Aiden’s expressions correctly my dad said, “The police will be discrete.  But right now we’re going to pay a call on the Chancellor,” my father finished, grimly.  “I need you and Mike to come with us.”

“Better take a copy of the video,” said Aiden who left us to go retrieve it from the room he shared with Carlos.

Quentin James, the Chancellor (to whom I took an instant dislike), was a tall, unctuous, well-groomed silver-haired man who oozed greasy charm.  His office seemed to me to be over-furnished with ostentatiously expensive modern furniture and art.  The frat house we lived in was all beat up, and this guy was blowing the money from our tuition on glossy, trendy Eurotrash furnishings and décor.

So it was gratifying to watch him not only suck up to my parents after we arrived, but then all but hyperventilate when they explained to him why we were there, and show him a brief clip of the video.

He stuttered, “But…but…no…no complaints have been made about anything like this before.  How could we have known if the students affected haven’t stepped forward?”

I glanced at Mike and did a double-take; I could see the rage radiating off him.  “What about Alan Jennings?” he demanded.

“Alan Jennings made wild, unsubstantiated accusations…” the Chancellor stopped, his eyes wide with horror.

“And now they’re substantiated,” Mike snapped.  “You can’t hide behind not knowing when you refused to look.”

“Oh my God,” the Chancellor said, as the reality was borne in on him.  “We’ll have to find him and apologize and reinstate his scholarship…”

“Too late,” Mike bit out.  “He committed suicide this past summer.”

The silence was thick and heavy.  Mike’s fury made me wonder what his relationship with Alan Jennings had been – was I his replacement?

“So, Quentin,” my dad said, “you now have a huge pile of crap to deal with.  I’m going to resign from the Board of Advisors, and I suggest you convene a meeting of the faculty and administration as soon as possible.  I can’t be involved on either side beyond today because of my connections here at the University and that my son is a victim of multiple crimes at the hands of your faculty members, and likely lead plaintiff in what’s going to be the class action law suit of the century.”

“I’m terribly sorry, Darren, about what you’ve been through…” the Chancellor began.

“That’s sweet,” I interrupted, “but if you’d listened and investigated earlier it wouldn’t have happened.”

“Let’s be clear:  we’re not here just because it’s our son,” my mother said, her voice trembling with barely contained fury.  “Every one of those boys – no, those beautiful young men is somebody’s son.  And this institution has failed miserably at ensuring their physical and emotional safety.”

“Ms. Sachs, please, don’t tell me you’re going to write about this.”

“Once the investigation is under way, just try and stop me.”

“I’m going to tap one of my colleagues to represent my son and his friend’s interests.  You should expect to hear from Geoffrey Ward and I assume that he will receive your full cooperation,” he said with his best aggressive smile that wasn’t at all warm.

Uncle Jeffy!  It’d be as good as having Dad represent us.  He wasn’t really my Uncle, but he and my dad had been roommates at Yale law and our families spent a lot of time together.

As we walked out of the building Dad took Mom’s hand, then turned and smiled at me and Mike.  “I’ve never liked that guy, and told them not to hire him.  With any luck, he’ll be out on his ass along with other garbage.”

My parents drove to check in at their hotel and insisted on taking Mike and me out for lunch.  They dropped us at the house and went back to the hotel to begin work:  Dad on his phone while using a work station in the hotel’s business center, setting up arrangements for Uncle Jeffy along with a reasonably sized staff come and set up shop.  Mom had already called The New York Times to alert them to the situation so that they could send a crime reporter.  She was planning to work on a first draft of a column on her ever-present laptop.  They said they’d come to the house that night and order a Chinese food banquet for everyone.  When in doubt, feed them was my mom’s motto. 

Mike had organic chemistry lab that afternoon.  And as it worked out, I was able to get to my anthropology seminar after all.

We were all interviewed by the police after the legal team arrived; my medical records were offered as proof, though the video was incontrovertible evidence.  The legal wheels began to grind, slowly but steadily.

My parents ended up staying for the entire week.  Every night they made sure that we were all well-fed:  pizza one night, barbecue another, deli sandwiches, and then for Friday night my mom made her world-famous sloppy joes along with French fries and ordered an immense chocolate cake for dessert, with a large salad as the nod towards healthful eating.  Needless to say, Mom and Dad were very popular.

As they were getting ready to leave my dad said to me, “I don’t know, I’m still not 100% sure about your staying here.”

“Ken, I think he’ll be fine here.  And if I feel good about it, then it has to be safe for him.”

“You mean this little Rottweiler we birthed?” he said throwing his arm around my shoulders and giving me an affectionate squeeze.  “I’m not worried about him.  It’s these guys,” he said, gesturing at Mike, Aiden, Carlos, Aaron and Ike who’d come to see them off.  “Do you realize what you’re getting yourselves into?”

They exploded with laughter, while I looked at my dad through narrowed eyes and said, “You are so not funny,” while trying not to laugh myself.

A week later, we had a fraternity-members only party.  Some former members who didn’t live too far away came, too.  I’d been elected social director, so I decided that Aiden, Aaron and I would get things started by doing a karaoke version of last summer’s hot song “Bang, Bang,” with me taking Jesse J’s lines, Aiden took Arianna Grande’s part and Aaron committed to learn Nikki Minaj’s rap.  We all wore tight jeans and t-shirts, flirting with the crowd.

And that was all it took to set in motion our first monthly orgy.  Even though he’d been relieved of his faculty position, was out on bail, and not supposed to be within 50 feet of any of us, we managed to smuggle in Larry, our newest cum slut recruit.  Having finally been freed of all inhibitions, he was completely insatiable.  Making up for lost time I guess.

There was a line of guys waiting to bang him, even though he was on his back, one guy fucking his ass, another getting sucked and rimmed by him, a third and fourth in his hands and the fifth rubbing his dick against Larry’s torso.  They kept shifting positions:  as soon as the guy in his ass unloaded, the one who was being sucked and rimmed shoved his dick up the formerly straight ass, the guy who’d been rubbing his dick against Larry’s torso was at his mouth, one of the hand jobs moved to his chest, and one of the guys waiting in line grabbed the unoccupied hand and guided it to his dick.  Larry must have taken about 50 loads that night.  Personally, I passed on doing it with him.  I was more into being fucked after my enforced anal celibacy.

I started with Mike in one of the arm chairs.  We undressed each other, I straddled him in the chair and then we were kissing, his hands running over my back and torso, his fingers slipping down to tease my ass.  My back arched, and his lips replaced his hands on my chest as he supported me.  I sat and rubbed my asshole over his rapidly hardening cock; we were both so hot for it after waiting two weeks for me to heal (on orders from the grumpy nurse practitioner) that we didn’t need a heck of a lot of foreplay.  He’d snagged a jar of Vaseline, and was putting a glob of it on and in my butthole, while I rubbed some of the greasy stuff over his huge, twitching, drooling dick.  Then I was positioning myself so that the head of his cock was pressed up against my tight hole, and I began to push down.  It burned like the first time, which made it like a new beginning:  losing my virginity — TAKE TWO, AND………….ACTION!!!!!

Mike kept me from going too fast, concerned that I’d hurt myself again.  So I pushed steadily, feeling my body reshape to accommodate that thick piece of meat.  Finally I could tell I was fully impaled on his rod from the feel his pubic hair against my butt.  We were panting and kissing feverishly; my dick was hard and oozing because his dick was hitting my internal hotspot.  I rose up a little with his hands supporting my thighs and then down.

“OH, honey, that’s incredible,” he whispered in my ear.  Like always, even though there were guys all around us having sex and not being quiet about it, we could have been alone, so intense our connection.  I rose again, and since he was holding me, I could let one hand dangle behind me, trailing over his balls as I rose and fell, gradually faster, the pressure building until he couldn’t hold still and began thrusting up as I pushed down, both of us grunting, moaning, humping, straining until Mike gave an incoherent shout, slammed hard against me, wrapped his arms around me as he shot a two-day load of cum inside me.  I was stroking and tickling his balls, wanting every drop, though I doubted this would be the only time we’d fuck that night.  I wouldn’t stop rocking on his dick as he gasped with the pleasure of the satiny embrace of my asshole milking him dry, and then I was shooting my own load between us, splashing our chests and even hitting both our faces.

I sagged against him and we kissed languidly.

“I’ve really missed that,” I murmured in his ear.  He didn’t answer, just stroked my back with long, gentle caresses.  I pulled off of him, stood and then felt a pair of warm muscular arms going around me, and a pair of hands covering my eyes.

“Guess who this is,” a familiar voice – immediately identifiable as Carlos by his Spanish accent – whispered in my ear.

“Uh, Rafael Nadal?” I said teasingly.

“No, I got a better ass than his.”

“Ooh, Rafael Alancar?” I joked.  I’d discovered some of his vids – all disappointingly with condoms – online one night while I was trying to relieve my sexual tensions.

“No, my dick is WAY bigger than his.”

“Then it has to be Carlos,” I said and pushed back against him.  His dick was probably bigger than any porn star’s, and best of all he was right here with me.  And a complete sweetheart, not some drug-addled shithead who was more interested in showing off than in fucking.

“Third time’s the charm,” he said as I turned in his arms, and our lips met, then our tongues as we tore into one another.  He grabbed me and hoisted me so that my legs were wrapped around his waist.  He was strong enough to carry me to the sofa, where he knelt, never breaking the kiss, his hands free now to stroke and pet, massaging the cum on my chest into my skin, licking it off my face while his immense dick pressed against me in the crease where my thigh met the groin.  My hands were going crazy, touching every inch of his smooth, muscular body that I could reach.  He moved to kiss my neck, kissing, licking, biting; I slipped a hand between us and played with his huge, low-hanging balls, and was able to just graze his butthole with my fingers.  That made him groan, and kiss me more forcefully; then he stood and was turning his back, pushing that beautiful, round bubble ass in my face for me to worship.  Aaron joined us, licking Carlos’ dick.  Carlos reached back, and pulled my head more securely against his ass and ordered, “That’s it, baby, lick that man’s asshole, eat me.”

“I want to try something new with him,” Aaron said, and whispered in Carlos’ ear as I continued my ass worship, sniffing deeply his pungent, masculine scent, licking, kissing and then sticking my tongue up inside his asshole.

He moved away, playing with his dick which was leaking pre-cum, and Aaron brought his dick to my lips and fucked my face for a minute.  He kissed me on the mouth, and then licked it, enjoying the taste and smell of Carlo’s ass.  Then Aaron was sitting next to me.  “Sit on my cock, Darr,” he ordered.

He didn’t have to ask twice; he slid in easily with the mixture of Mike’s cum and the Vaseline easing the way.  Then I felt another dick probing at my butthole.  I jumped, startled, and that’s when Carlos wrapped his arms around me, and began to push his dick inside me right on top of Aaron’s.

“I’m not sure about this,” I said.

“Relax, baby, relax,” Carlos murmured, his arms tightening.  “I know you can take it, and it’s going to be awesome.  You’re going to get the best prostate bang and two hot loads inside your sweet little hole.”

His dirty talk made me want it now, no matter how hard it was going to be.  Carlos pushed in steadily while Aaron and I kissed open-mouthed.  Finally I could feel the root of Carlos’ immense cock against me, and he drew back slowly and then pushed inside of me.  And again…and again…faster, harder.  Aaron was moaning and thrusting and it was as if fireworks were going off inside of me.  Carlos had not been kidding, I was getting the prostate rub of my life as they fucked me.  Aaron was first, voicing a grunt that got progressively louder, “Unh, Unh, Unh…UNHHAAAAAAOH, I’m cumming!” he groaned.  That set off Carlos, whose thrusts went wild, ramming against me, not letting up on the pace until he rammed against me and froze, shouting in Spanish.

And that set me off, my prostate, which had been thoroughly pummeled, releasing another load.  Aaron reached down and played with my balls, while Carlos thrust in and out while my sphincters clenched and released.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap on the sofa.  I felt languid, satiated for the time being, and even though I was in a room full of men noisily having sex, I leaned against Aaron, closed my eyes and drifted into a light sleep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

New chapter...a mix of hot and sweet.  Enjoy!

Chapter 15)

“Hey, sleeping beauty,” a familiar voice whispered in my ear.  “Are we keeping you awake?”

“Huh?” I said coming out of my light doze, stretching and yawning.  I was still straddling Aaron who was blinking sleepily himself, so I wasn’t the only one who nodded off.

There were hands on my torso, first stroking and rubbing the skin gently, then teasing my nipples; a pair of lips were delicately kissing my neck.  I shivered, moaned with delight and said.  “You are now, Ike.”

“Busted,” he said, and pulled me to stand upright so he could press his hard dick against me.

I turned to face him and our lips met; his hands went to my ass, squeezing and kneading the muscles gently.

“There’s someone I’d like you to meet,” he began.

“Is this really the time for formal introductions?” I asked.

Ike grinned.  “You’ll want to meet this guy.  And he wants to meet you, both with an ‘e’ and an ‘a’.”

I rolled my eyes at this corny joke, but was willing to ignore it when another guy stepped up next to him and joined Ike in exploring my ass.  He was big, as in tall, as in I wasn’t sure if I was even as tall as one of his legs.  Leanly muscled, with nicely developed biceps and pecs, plus a killer set of abs.  When I got a good look at his face (angular, with great cheekbones and a soul patch) he looked faintly familiar.

“This is my man Jamal,” Ike said.  “He was a member of the frat…”

That was the moment the fog cleared.  “Wait a minute – aren’t you a pro basketball player?  And didn’t you get a Leibowitz scholarship?”

Both of them looked surprised, which confirmed to me I was right.

“Wow, what a memory,” said Jamal, not seeming entirely comfortable.

“It can be our little secret I said,” smiling.  “Ask anyone here, I know when to keep my mouth shut.  And when to open it…”

Jamal bent over – nearly in half it seemed – to land an open-mouthed kiss, so my flirtatious invitation had worked.  He broke it off, and I kissed Ike, tongues tangling.  Then Jamal was pulling me against him, and pushing me back on to the sofa, which Aaron had vacated.  I spotted him with Carlos, standing on line to bang Larry again.

Jamal was between my legs and I could feel he had a huge dick.  I reached around to stroke him and he groaned, and started to push my thighs against my chest.

“Hey, man, don’t just dick him,” Ike said.  “You gotta try the full package.  He’s got a sweet mouth, sucks and licks dick, balls and ass, and just loves to have a guy sit on his face.  If you hold off a little, his butt will open right up, but still squeeze the jizz right out of your balls.  Never felt anything quite like it.”

Jamal looked at Ike, then looked at me.  I nodded, encouraging him; he stood and braced himself on one knee with his dick pointing at my mouth.  It was long, uncut and very thick, with a huge head.  And about all I could get in my mouth was the head and a little of the shaft.  I felt Ike stroking my butt hole, then his mouth replaced his fingers as he used his lips and tongue to open me up for his buddy’s monstrous cock.  I started licking at Jamal’s dick, up the front of his shaft, then both sides, using my lips and tongue while he moaned and encouraged me.

“That’s it, bitch, lick that big, black dick, get it wet.”  I worked down to his balls and Jamal moaned, “Oh, yeah, lick those nuts, get me going so my dick can spit that dirty milk inside your hole.”  He turned around and sat on my face, saying “That’s it pussy, enjoy that big, black ass.  Get your nose in the crack, sniff out my black butt.  Damn, your nose feels really good in there, fits just right.  Inhale that funky black man’s hole, deep,” he ordered.  His musky odor filled my nostrils and lungs.  I licked behind his balls, and he pushed his smooth, muscled ass into my face harder, rocked his hips, then moved his butthole over my mouth.  “Eat me.  Lick it, eat those chocolate buns.  Use your mouth and lips, bitch, get me hot so I can fuck you hard.  White boy’s butt needs my big black dick.”

He was so into using me that I was getting just as turned on as he was, if not more.  Ike had his tongue inside of me, fucking my ass, getting it wet and open.

“Oh, man, I’m getting too close,” Jamal said, standing.  Pre-cum dripped from the tip of his dick onto my chest.  “Gotta fuck you now.”

Ike moved out of the way, handed a jar of Vaseline to Jamal, who put a little on my ass, then more on his cock as he was pulling my legs over his shoulders.  He started to push his cock inside of me, and I gasped and flinched.  Even with all the foreplay and previous fucking, this was going to be a major challenge.  Jamal’s dick was like a steel girder, big and hard.

“C’mon, let me in,” Jamal said.  “I want to get you knocked up with my jizz, give you my black HIV babies.”  He wouldn’t let up even as I involuntarily pulled back a little, pulled me against him and pushed through all resistance until his dick had breached both sphincters.

“Oh, yeah,” he groaned.  “Ike, you weren’t shitting me, this is one incredible piece of pussy.  I just love to fuck little white boy ass,” he said as he started thrusting in and out.  “Ike, make him worship your ass, I want to see him do it while I fuck him.”

Ike sat on the arm of the sofa with his back towards Jamal, and positioned his fuzzy butt over my face.  His ass hovered over my nose, so I pressed against him and sniffed loudly, then he was moving so that his asshole was pressed against my mouth, and I started to lick and kiss his butt.

“That’s it, eat my buddy Ike,” Jamal said, his thrusts picking up speed and force.  “I love watching you eat that black man’s ass, get that tongue in there, make him hot so he can fuck you next…oh, yeah, OH, YEAH, I’M SHOOTING INSIDE YOU, TAKE THAT BLACK SPUNK IN YOUR TIGHT, WHITE CUNT!”  Jamal was slamming against me; my ass had relaxed, and he was hitting my prostate at just the right angle and I started to cum just as he did.  That made Jamal shout, “THAT ASS IS MILKING ME, IT WANTS ALL OF MY SPERM!”  He kept himself buried inside of me while the orgasm worked through him, shuddering with pleasure.  When he finally was still, he began to pull out.  “Ike, you’re up next.  And why don’t I go get the other brothers for a little black-on-white gang bang.”  Ike got up to position himself, and Jamal leaned over and kissed me again.  “You have one hot little hole, I’m going to have to fuck you again before I leave.”

As Ike was pushing himself inside me, Ruhiu, the tall, lanky guy who was a runner joined us, then knelt over my face.  “Lick me,” he ordered, and I happily complied, tickling and stroking his balls while I licked his ass.  I could feel Ike’s excitement; I swore that as soon as Ruhiu sat on my face, Ike’s dick got harder, and he began to thrust with more force in and out of my ass.

“How’s his ass feel?” Ruhiu asked.

“Unbelievable,” Ike gasped.  “He’s got a big load in there from Jamal, and now he’s about to get one…from….ME” he roared as he banged against me harder and faster, then gave three, short, sharp thrusts and froze, groaning with pleasure.  I could feel his dick spasm inside of me, then hold still.  Ruhiu turned and said, “Lick that dick, then I’m going to dump some real African spunk in your ass.”

Ike pulled out, and Ruhiu was taking his place.  His dick was long, straight, and cut, not quite as thick as Jamal or Ike, so he slid inside me easily and started fucking me.  Howard, who had a pronounced Caribbean accent, knelt so that his cock was at my mouth.  He was shorter but very muscular, bulging pecs and biceps, and wore a goatee.  He grinned widely as I opened my mouth and took as much of his dick as I could:  the perfectly shaped mushroom head and a few inches of the shaft.  He fucked my face, and his dick got hard rapidly; I could taste his pre-cum, and then he was pulling out. 

“I want to cum in your ass, mon,” he said.  “Take a taste of my balls,” he ordered and put them against my lips.  I licked obediently, and he groaned.  “Like my sweaty balls in your face?  Sniff them, yeah, that’s it boy, now my ass,” and he turned around and pushed his round, muscular ass cheeks in my face.  “You like that, like how my ass smells?”

“Oh, yeah,” I moaned.

“Then kiss it for me, nice little kisses right in the middle of the hole, show me you love obeying me.”

I started peppering the kisses right on the tight knot of his asshole as he asked, then slipped a little tongue between my lips.  Carlos loved that, so I figured Howard would too.

“Oh, yeah, use the tongue, lick me, taste that asshole.  You like dark chocolate ass, I can tell, stick your tongue inside.  That’s it, fuck yeah, mon.”

Ruhiu was banging harder, I could tell he was about to spurt his load inside of me.

“So hot watching you eat that black man’s ass,” Ruhiu said.  “Take that dick, bitch, here it comes, my big…AFRICAN LOAAAAD!” he shouted as he rammed against me and froze in place, still moaning.  I could hear him sucking in air, and then he pulled out.

Howard said, “Roll over, I like to fuck boys lying on their stomach so I can see my dick tear open the asshole.”  I did as he asked, and felt the pressure of his big, fat head going inside me, followed by his thick shaft.  Then he started pumping, and said “Beautiful to watch my dick opening you up.  I can feel all that black cum in your ass, we’re gonna get you knocked up with black HIV babies.  You can be my white cum slut, my baby mama…oh….oh yeah….HERE IT CUMS, ANOTHER LOAD OF BLACK SPUNK, FILLING YOU UP.  TAKE IT IN YOUR WHITE PUSSY HOLE!”  Howard collapsed on top of me; I worked my ass to squeeze him, and he wrapped his arms around me and rammed against me, kissing and licking the back of my neck.  He pulled out, then slapped my butt and said, “Love that white boy-cunt.”

I sat up and said “Love your big, black dick.”

“I’m back,” said Jamal, “for seconds.”

I snickered and rolled my eyes.  I was on my back, and he pulled my legs over his shoulders, slid his dick in without trouble and started fucking.

“It was so hot watching you get nailed by the other three brothers,” he said, his thrusts speeding up.  “I can’t hold back…gotta shoot…now!  Uh-aah,” he groaned, and then his mouth closed over mine as he emptied himself in me.  “Phew,” he said once his heart rate had slowed to normal, and shook his head.  He pulled out, then lay on top of me and kissed me some more.

“Man, if you were here when I was still in this frat, I would have made you mine.” At my inquiring look he elaborated, “I was prefect my senior year.  It was Mike, Carlos and Ike’s first year.  I could tell even then that Mike was going to end up top of this heap.  He just had that leader vibe thing going on.”  We kissed a little more, then he glanced at the time.  “Shit, I gotta go to my hotel and get some sleep.  Got a long drive tomorrow and a big game on Sunday.”

“I’ll root for you,” I said.

“Any way you could come back with me for a couple days…?”

I looked over and saw Mike in line to bang Larry.  Jamal followed my gaze.

“It’s like that, huh?”  Jamal asked.

“All relationships are open…” I began.

“But he’s special to you, I can tell.  And I bet you’re special to him.  Oh, well.  Can I come to the next party?”

“Sure.  I’m the Social Director, just give me your cell phone number and I’ll text you.”

“Ike has it, get it from him.”

“Sleep tight, I said as he pulled on his clothes.  “And drive carefully.”  He flashed a grin at me as he left.

Aiden sat next to me, put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Great party, Mr. Social Director,” he said.

“Having fun?” I asked.

“Every minute,” he answered as he ran his hand up and down my arm.  “Your little gang bang was a high point.”

I laughed.  “You enjoy watching?  I didn’t know that about you.”

“Not just anybody – I enjoy watching you,” he said, slipping his arm around my waist to pull me even closer while planting a kiss on my forehead.  I turned my head and we were kissing, shifting to face one other.

“Warning,” I said.  “I’m in full bottom mode tonight.”

He grinned.  “That works.  I’m in the mood to top tonight.”

Our lips met again, and the kiss deepened.  Jamal was right and wrong.  I did feel differently about Mike, and sometimes – all right, a lot – wished that it could be just us.  But I felt a strong attachment to my other close friends here, Aiden and Aaron, Ike and Carlos.  They’d been the ones to literally feed me and protect me during the first few days when it wasn’t clear what would happen, and then stopped Daddy Scorpio from strangling me.  We’d been through something profound together:  fighting to emancipate this frat.

I leaned back and took Aiden with me; he was on top, and I ran my hands down his back to his body-builder’s butt, angling my hips to rub against his dick.

“You have an incredible body,” I murmured.

“Right back at you…love your tight little body,” he said.  “You’re the right shape, slim waist, nice ass, lean so I can get my dick all the way in.”

We kissed more deeply, tongues meeting, twining; he thrust his tongue completely in my mouth, mirroring how his dick would be buried inside me soon.  Then he was shifting position, kneeling over my face, pressing his dick against my lips while taking my dick in his mouth.  I’d only been in a “69” once before; I’d forgotten what a charge it was to both have a dick in my mouth and be sucked simultaneously.  It was as if we were completing a circuit of sexual electricity.  After a few minutes of it, Aiden’s mouth was on my balls, licking behind them, and then his tongue was on my ass.  He pushed his butt crack against my mouth; I didn’t need any further encouragement and began to rim him.  If possible, this was even more of a turn on, my tongue in Aiden’s sweet, clean muscle ass while he was licking and kissing my butt.  I was getting so hard it was painful.  I stroked Aiden’s dick and balls, and heard and felt his answering groan.  He shifted position again so that he was between my legs, taking them over his muscular shoulders and slipping his cock inside me.  Eight loads of cum meant I didn’t need any lube at all, and it felt awesome as he started to fuck my ass while he kissed my neck and ears, holding me tightly as I wriggled and squirmed with delight.

“Harder,” I panted.

“I’m really close. trying to make it last,” he answered.

“Are you insane or just a sadist?” I demanded.  “Fuck me, we can do it again right away.  Or later.  It’s not like there’s a limited supply.”

Aiden started laughing and said, “You’re nuts…oh, God, the way you wiggle around is making me crazy.”

“Let’s up the ante,” I answered, and reached down and stroked his balls, which elicited a gasp.  “It gets better,” I whispered while arranging my hand so that my thumb was tickling his nut sack, index finger the region behind his balls (the “taint” as some called it) and my middle finger was stroking his asshole.  I’d wanted to try doing that for a while – and the reviews were a rave on my debut.

“Oh, yeah, do it, play with my balls…you’re the only one who’s ever touched my ass like that…and I’m cumming!”

His thrusts immediately became turbo powered, lancing over my prostate again…and again…and I was shooting with him.  I pushed my ass into his crotch more securely while he gasped and snorted.  As the aftershocks of the orgasm we’d shared echoed through my nervous system, we both relaxed; I could feel Aiden’s weight as he finished shooting inside of me.

“Phew,” Aiden said in my ear.  “That was really intense.”

“How long has it been since you’ve cum?” I asked.  “You’re extra-frisky.”

“I saved it up for a couple days,” he murmured, sounding like post-orgasm drowsiness was setting in.

“Then you can give me another load,” I said, and reached down, now stroking the sides of his shaft while squeezing and releasing my butt repeatedly.  I wanted to see if I could get him fully hard again before he pulled out.

“Ahh!’ he exclaimed.  “Are you trying to kill me?”

“Yes,” I said, playfully seductive, “I’m going to drink you dry.”

He tried to pull back, but I’d locked my legs around his waist.  We wrestled a bit while I continued to squeeze his dick with my sphincter muscles.  We were both laughing, and then he started to tickle me.

“No, not fair,” I gasped, as I unsuccessfully tried to stop him, and then gave up.  “Okay, you win,” I choked out between giggles.  “You don’t have to fuck me again.”

He stopped tickling and I realized that he was fully hard again, and starting to pump in and out.  “Who says I wanted to win?” He pinned my arms over my head, then his mouth was covering mine, our tongues met and wrestled in imitation of our bodies; he angled his thrusts to press hard on my prostate.  I gasped and began to fuck him back with my butt, pushing towards his crotch as he pushed inside me and drawing back as he did, maximizing the sensation for both of us.

“I’m gonna…” his groan interrupted his sentence, but from his body language I could fill in the last word, especially since I was cumming myself.  He collapsed on top of me; I could feel his heart racing.

“That was unbelievable,” he said.

“Amen,” I answered.

Hours later, about 2:00 AM, the party was pretty much over.  Larry had been smuggled out, the former members had left and I’d mobilized the entire frat to help with clean-up.  Being the Prefect’s “consort” had its upside.  Once that was done, everyone headed off for bed; I noted there’d been some shuffling of partners in keeping with the non-exclusive nature of the relationships between guys in the house.

But I was with Mike.  We’d yet to spend the night in someone else’s bed since the night after the I’d been raped by the faculty members.

Neither of us had bothered to get dressed again; we hung our clothes, put the underwear in our separate laundry bags and then got ready for bed.

“Great first party,” Mike said as we slipped under the covers.

“Glad you enjoyed yourself,” I answered.  “I’m thinking that next time we could just do a movie night, either here or a field trip to an actual movie theater.”

“Most of the guys will prefer here,” Mike predicted.  “That way they can make out without worrying about who else is in the room.”

“Good point, your Prefect-ness.”

“Your what?” he said, laughing as we snuggled together, lying on our sides, facing one another.

“You’ve got a title, but ‘your highness’ or ‘your majesty’ seem a trace overblown…”

“How about…‘boyfriend’?”

“Your ‘boyfriend-ness’?” I joked, hiding that I was thrilled and scared at the same time.  I guess it was silly, it’s not like we were getting engaged or something.  But it was an acknowledgement of the bond between us.

“Darren,” he said reproachfully.

“Boyfriend,” I said to him, meeting those wonderful, liquid, sherry brown eyes, so distinctive and plain old beautiful.  In that, they matched the rest of him, his classic male good looks, and perfect physique – kind of a cross between a body builder and Michelangelo’s David.  And he wanted to be with me.  I couldn’t quite wrap my head around it.

“Boyfriend,” he whispered, then kissed me.  And that’s all it took for me to be on fire for him, wanting him, wanting to make love, even though I’d just spent the evening getting fucked at an orgy I’d organized.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said after kissing me thoroughl.  “You have the prettiest eyes; I can never make up my mind whether they’re blue or green, and that mop of curly blond hair.”  He’d kissed my eyes during his inventory of my charms, and was stroking my hair.  “Like silk…and your skin, like satin.”

The upside of enduring body sugaring every few weeks.  Aiden, Aaron and I helped each other with body grooming.

“I can’t believe you want to be with me,” he continued, sounding genuinely amazed.

“What?” I said, disbelievingly.  “You’re like…perfect.  My dream guy, the one I thought I’d never meet, just fantasize about.”

He smiled broadly, then kissed me again.  And again, the melting tenderness morphing into something urgent and needy.  He went for my erogenous zones, all of which he seemed to have memorized:  ears, jaw, neck, collar bone.  I pushed closer, pulling him on top of me; he nudged my legs open, as if choreographed we moved together smoothly.  He was taking my legs over his shoulders and pushing inside of me, no need for additional lubrication.  We came together in a way that was more than just physical.  It had been that way from the start, even before my initiation, before I’d come to the house and spent a blissful half-hour necking in this very bedroom.  It was from the moment our eyes had met at the orientation event where he was staffing a booth for the fraternity.  And still, I’d never thought we’d end up together, just assumed I’d have yet another unrequited crush.

Boy, had I gotten that wrong.

He was slowly pushing in and out of me, prolonging every touch, his hands on my shoulders, then in my hair, stroking my face gently, as if I were something fragile and precious and beloved.  It was a hunger that would never be completely satisfied, reaching for a perfect union of body and soul.

Then appetite took over, and he began to thrust more rapidly, breathing heavily, licking my nipples, going back to my neck, then my lips, his kisses urgent and hard, but still with the melting sweetness I remembered from the first time we’d kissed.  His thrusts were getting harder, the bed was squeaking rhythmically along with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.  And there it was, seemingly out of nowhere, a supernova exploding, sending rays of energy racing through me and him as we came to orgasm simultaneously.  Our mouths were fused, his dick was buried to the root inside of me and I was clasping his butt, arching my back to give him complete access.  We remained frozen in that position for…well, I’m not really sure how long.

Time became irrelevant.  I can’t remember how many times we made love that night.  I just remember feeling as if something had coalesced between us, that a barrier I wasn’t aware of until it had been breached had fallen.  And I remember the kisses and caresses, his strong warm hands and muscled body.  When we were finally completely exhausted, we lay spooned together, fitting as perfectly as the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

Boyfriends, was my last thought before falling asleep in his arms with a smile on my face.

Edited by NYBBGUY58
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7