Virgin Lovers, And The Slippery Slope

HarryLewisTLC

Part 7 - Beast  

He was hard again in no time, and I couldn’t take anywhere near all of it in my throat, so I wrapped a hand around the base and jacked him off as I sucked him. His hands were on top of my head, urging me on, pushing me down, helping me take more and more of it in. He was gentle, a lot more so than I expected. Part of me wished he wouldn’t be. As I sucked his dick, I imagined him pinning me down and forcing himself down my throat, hands wrapped round my neck, not caring if he hurt me. It didn’t happen, fortunately, but by the time he pulled me off his dick, he’d managed to get me swallowing more than half of it, maybe even more than two thirds.  

When he pulled me off, it was to firstly raise the bullet to my nose and give me another hit, which I took happily. He gave himself another hit to then pulled me into his lap, with his cock rubbing against my hole. He pulled me in close. “Bet Lee’s cock felt real good, didn’t it?” He whispered in my ear. I nodded frantically. He looked over to Lee, and I did too. He was sat on Ian’s face, with the unknown black guys dick in his mouth, jacking himself off. “It’s a pretty nice cock, for a white boy.” Denny continued. “But I bet that ass of yours is hungry for more, isn’t it? You ready to feel a real man’s cock, Oz?”  

Without skipping a beat, I responded. “Yes.” I breathed. “Yes, please fuck me, please.” I pushed my ass against his dick as I did. It felt so big against me that I wasn’t sure how I’d be able to take it, but if I could manage Lee’s, I’d manage this.  

Denny laughed. “Good boy, know’s how to beg for it. Here...” He held my hips, and I felt him lining up his dick with my hole, then a shattering feeling went through me as he pushed the tip in. “No need to rush. You’re in control, Oz. For now, at least.” He held me still, but didn’t push any further into me. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I started moving myself very slowly downwards. The drugs made me feel like Lee’s dick was designed to fit in my ass, but Denny’s was so much larger, that even in my state, it was difficult. I bit my lip and dug my fingers into Denny’s shoulders as I moved up and down on the few inches of his cock I’d managed to take. I doubted it felt that great for Denny, but that cocky grin didn’t leave his face. Eventually, he stopped, and waved to his friend who’s name I didn’t know. “Come give us a hand, Don?” He asked.  

Don was still standing with his cock in front of Lee’s face, but Lee had been neglecting him in favour of fucking Ian’s throat, which was clearly very distracting. Don smiled when he was called, and came over, grabbing a bottle of lube as he went. He knelt down behind us and started coating Denny’s cock in lube. Then I felt his hand on my ass as several fingers were roughly shoved into my hole, coating the walls in lube. Just that was enough to get me moaning. I heard Don laugh at that, his voice was much deeper than Denny’s. “This bitch is gagging for it.” One of Don’s hands grabbed my hips and guided me back onto Denny’s cock. This time, it slid in much more easily, making me moan again. Don moved away from us, towards the table.  

Denny’s cock easily pushed half way into me before my body began to protest again. Before we started, he brought the bullet to my nose again, and we both took another hit. Then I gripped his shoulders once more and started pushing myself down onto the huge black cock. It still hurt, but no where near as much, and definitely not enough to make me stop. Denny little out little moans and kept urging me on as inch by inch he penetrated further into my ass. I could feel my insides filling up and shifting to accommodate this beastly cock.  

My head shifted again. I couldn’t remember it happening, but Don’s cock was in my mouth. Denny was still under me, having no problem sliding in and out of my ass, fucking me slowly as I sucked on Don’s cock. I tried to move my hands and realised that they were tied behind my back. When did that happen? I couldn’t remember it at all, but it must have taken several minutes, at least. I didn’t question it, though. Don’s dick in my mouth was far more interesting. It wasn’t as big as Denny’s, but much bigger than Lee’s or Ian’s. I looked over to the sofa, where Ian was laying on top of Lee, with Boss behind them. Boss and Lee’s dicks were both in Ian’s ass. Just the sight of it made my cock jump, splashing precum on Denny’s abs.  

The two groups continued like that for a while, at least. No matter how much we fucked, no one seemed to get close to cumming, but I didn’t care about that. I wanted this to last as long as possible. The room was hot as hell and we were all sweating like crazy. The smell of sex and drugs was driving me wild, and I didn’t want it to end. It was Denny that was the first to stop, pulling out of my ass and moving out from under me. I kept right on sucking Don’s cock. Shortly after that, the other three broke apart as Denny came back with more bottles, which was when Don finally pulled out of my mouth. Lee was sitting by himself on the sofa, gently tugging at his dick, so I went and joined him as we had the next round of drinks.  

• Upvote 16

• 4 months later...