How Do You Manage To Swallow A Lot Of Piss ?

subhole

functioning best as a urinal at a party  

26 members have voted

1. 1. how do u manage that ?

• by not swallowing the complete piss load
    • by just saying enough
    • by not drinking anything else than piss
    • by letting it flow through and pissing your pants

lately I was at a gay club. kneeling in one corner, waiting for cocks. a dominant guy came over and asked if i could be used as a urinal. i nodded.

so he pushed his cock in my mouth and let it flow. i had some difficulties to swallow all that and he had to stop a few times. but in the end he was satisfied.

but the question is: how do u manage to drink a lot of piss in one evening ? especially when there are more than one guy to get rid of their piss.

Edited by subhole
  • Upvote 1

Funny story to share.

As anyone who is a good cocksucker knows or if you have been on your knees drinking piss right from the tap, the secret is in breath control and controlling the muscles in your throat. If you want a more detailed explanation, just let me know.

Also, if you've ever gone to one of those Japanese restaurants where they cook the food right in front of you, you know how they like to put on a little show, right? One of the things they typically do is use a bottle to squirt Sake into your mouth from a distance.

Well, anyway, I was out to dinner at one of these places with about 10 co-workers. Everyone took a squirt but no one could really last long. I knew if I tried I could outlast them all - and I knew why I'd be able to outlast them all. lol

So, at first I tried to pass on the experience. Then I figured, what the hell.

Well, basically, I emptied the bottle - I had no problem continuously swallowing the Sake being squirted into my mouth while breathing. At first all my co-workers were like "wow look at him go" then eventually they all got quiet and their eyes opened wide and they were amazed. The entire time I was laughing my ass off inside my head because I knew that they would never admit that they were wondering how it was that I could do this - and wondering what else I could do....lol

Good time.

Got piss?

• Upvote 4

Didn't realize that there were so few replies to this thread. 

There re things you can do to improve your technique. Now let me see if I can explain this in words. 

How do you make it so that you can continuously drink a man's (or man after man's) piss?

Drink water from a glass...as the water enters your mouth let it flow to the back of your throat and swallow. Go slow, just a trickle.

When you can't swallow anymore and you need to take a breath, close your throat but continue pouring the water into your mouth. Once you close your throat, you can breath through your nose. As you breath your mouth continues to fill with the water. So make the breath a fast one or two. Once you've taken some air, open your throat and swallow. Be prepared for one thing - that first drink will be more than the others (because your mouth was slowly filling up while you paused to breath). Then just keep drinking. 

I think my explanation is clear. Hope this helps. 

I know that somewhere I read that the guy drinking the piss can pause the piss flow my closing his lips and cutting off the flow of piss into his mouth. I think that is the absolutely wrong thing to do. Let's face it, pissing in a guy's mouth isn't the easiest thing to do. You can't risk that touching the dick will stop the flow. Just let the dick rest in your open mouth - don't clamp down on it to stop the flow. Instead clamp down on your throat, breath, open your throat and continue drinking.

Have fun!

• Upvote 2

@ItalianDick: thanks for your explanations. they will be helpful the next time.

biggest problem still is: how to service many men ? how many guys can you service that way in one evening ?

I gulp it down very fast it has to turn you on or you won't gulp fast enough by the third or fourth guy you will need to piss yourself just let it go before the next guy that's what I do;) I have swallowed 8 guys piss in one group gang bang and didn't get any of it on me I swallowed it all and pissed once myself;)

Just swallow and controll your breathing ;-) it's not that different from drinking a hole bottle at once you just need to breathe trough your nose while you're wating for your mouth to be filled then swallow than breathe again. it takes a bit of practice becaus you need to swallow with your mouth open but if you have the right angle it's not that hard once you figured it out ;-)

and if you're full just go to the bathroom and take a piss or just piss yourself it depends on the situation

• Upvote 1

I have found that it can depend on how fast the guy's piss stream is.  I have been into piss play since I was 19.  Have found i can gullp it down before it fills my mouth and not spill a drop.

Was the designated urinal at a Super Bowl party a couple of years ago.  During the party, about 4 hours long, i swallowed 20 piss loads from a group of eight guys.  Recycled mine as well.

• Upvote 2

Guest peepee-love

Q

I gulp it down very fast it has to turn you on or you won't gulp fast enough by the third or fourth guy you will need to piss yourself just let it go before the next guy that's what I do;) I have swallowed 8 guys piss in one group gang bang and didn't get any of it on me I swallowed it all and pissed once myself;)

Agreed 100%! Being wildly turned-on is the key to enjoying piss drinking! There's no special technique needed. The first time I sucked someone's dick, the dude urinated full-on and laughed as he did it! That was a serious turn-on for me! More than anything else, it's my perceived depravity and perverseness of the act that arouses me so. To further heighten my sexual arousal as I'm sucking and drinking his urine, I think of what he may recently have had to eat and drink as I savor its flavor. I wonder where is cock may recently have been. Perhaps he had just fucked a woman in her cunt, or better yet fucked a dude in his asshole!

Guest peepee-love

The only downside I experience when drinking others' urine is an occasional brief bout of diarrhea afterward. That's a small price to pay for such exciting sexual thrills!

My answer to this poll was "letting it flow through and pissing your pants" but I also find that drinking as little as possible before an encounter and then drinking only beer and piss during the event makes it easier to handle larger quantities of piss. Like most people, beer has always made me piss like a race hose and drinking it during piss play makes me go more often and I can get rid of the excess piss and beer more easily. I usually find that I need to piss often enough that I just let it go in my jeans and keep drinking without any problems.

When all else fails and I feel bloated, I switch to taking piss in my ass and keep pissing until I'm empty enough to start swallowing piss again. I have a huge jeans fetish and love piss play of all types (and bareback sex) while wearing them. I have several pair of jeans where I've removed part of the seam in the seam in the back so I can keep them on and give piss tops easy access to my ass and always wear them when I know piss play might be a possibility.