2 Wks Vacation In September - Where To Go...?

Guest ff-whole

Vacation planning [2 wks], where to go?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a bottom [50+] where would you go?

• EU: Berlin
    • EU: Amsterdam
    • EU: Barcelona
    • EU: Lisbon
    • EU: Madrid
    • EU: other city [pls. explain details/where/why]
    • USA: Florida - Ft.Lauderdale
    • USA: Florida - Tampa
    • USA: other city [pls. explain details/where/why]

Guest ff-whole

I have a holiday [2 weeks] coming up in September and wondering if I should fly to Europe to visit this Lab.oratory [and/or other places] in Berlin [also maybe going to other cities in Europe - Barcelona, Lisbon, Amsterdam] or flying to Tampa or Ft Lauderdale...

My objective is getting fucked and filled with cum - but I'm a bit older bottom, 50+ and worried that Lab.oratory will be only for youngsters...

I'm okay reasonably in shape... and my normal clienteles are 45 and older, bears and muscled.

Looking forward on a good objective info and suggestion where to go.

I love Berlin and have definitely had my ass fucked good by some sexy German's but my choice would be Palm Springs.  The Berliners are very fetish oriented so if your not into leather or rubber you may be overlooked.  I would suggest getting a room at CCBC in Palm Springs for a week of your vacation.  The resort is age appropriate and I have found the guys to be very focused on giving and taking cum.  I have been 3 times now and the guys are nice and the place is perfect if you looking for sex.  Guys walk around all day and night just looking to get off.  I took 16 loads on my last visit and will be heading back in Sept myself and hope to beat that record.

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 1