Is Versatile The New Bottom? #bottomshame

Guest SBBOY

Yeah, I have definitely thought this on many occasions. Like others, I have just gotten to the place where I don't even approach a versatile when I'm horny and on the prowl. If one approaches me, I can usually tell pretty quickly because for me it's not just the fuck and cum I want, it's the top drive to breed, which is reflected in demeanor.   

My frustration is with the guys who say they are "versatile" but end up always wanting to bottom. Some try to carry on as if they are both, practicing a deception, or just being deluded?, when all they want is to get fucked. The guys who clarify they are "versatile/bottom," I see as mostly bottoms who occasionally fuck. That seems clear to me and I know not to hit on them because the odds are against me. 

I get the impression that bottoms aren't the only ones who have noticed bottoms who call themselves "versatile." I've noticed that if a guy really is versatile, he'll put extra in his profile where he emphasizes he is "a true versatile"... "really loves to flip" etc., but says things to make sure others understand he is not a bottom who isn't saying something else. 

When I spend the night at the bathhouse I make sure to have my hole available at the time when the crowd starts winding down, and guys starting leaving. I know that at this time many guys who have been bottoming all night are horny and like to end the night with a good fuck so they look for a hole to plant their seed before they go home. Some enjoy the fucking itself and can go on for a long time before they unload. Other bottoms don't really enjoy the fucking itself and just want a hole to unload instead of having to jerk off. Just because a bottom breeds a hole he doesn't have to renounce to his total bottom status.  

This is one of my favourite times at a sauna or party.

You don't just get bottoms looking to unload but the tops who have spent all night looking for Mr Right tend to just use Mr Right Now.

The pent up desire usually leads to an amazing fuck.

The position thing is quite straightforward to me.

Top - fucks and gets sucked.

Versatile Top - Fucks, gets sucked and sucks.

Versatile - Fucks, gets sucked, sucks and gets fucked.

Versatile Bottom - Gets fucked, sucks and gets sucked.

Bottom - Gets fucked and sucks.

It may not work for everybody but I like it when everyone involved knows what options are available.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I can honestly say I am 100% vers. There are days when I am just in the mood to bottom and just in the mood to top. I think it is kind of messed up that some people label vers guys as closeted bottoms. For example when I go to sex parties and I usually drop 4 or 5 loads and still take some. I can even still bottoman after cumming too. So I would say vers isn't the new bottom. Though on bbrt I do get a lot of rejection because I am labeled as vers. I would say I even top more than bottom as well. I would just say at least give a guy a shot.

• Upvote 2