Staring At Men's Dicks While In A Restroom?

BlowBoi

I donโ€™t peek but I enable everything to make it possible for my neighbours to peek. I always take the spots right/left the twink boys and love it to catch them when they have a little peek over the partition ๐Ÿ˜†.

only problem, when I dare them subtle to peek I get hard immediately and than peeing time is over. Wouldnโ€™t be the first time I have to leave the menโ€™s room with a full Blatter and hard dick ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 2

On 7/16/2021 at 2:37 PM, Pnpguyny said:

Roosevelt Field thats the one lower level. I started cruising there at 13 but no way they believed it when I said I was 18. Some wouldn't take the chance but most did. Thats when I learned the staggering amount of Long Island married men into boys/guys

I loved the rest stops along 495 and the park and rides

I have done this before when drinking and when you are at a trough or urinal and the guy stands back to piss but I do not do it intentionally in most toilets.

As someone who is into W/S, I'm in a few minds about this

I was born and raised in an uber-conservative small town in the American south.ย  You don't really know how another guy might feel about you staring at his cock, so you just don't even bother with it.

Also, many times when I'm in the gents, I'm there to actually do my own pissing.ย  If I've been holding it in, I'm not really thinking about looking anywhere and just relieve myself and get on with it.

For me (and this may just be a personal preference), doing piss play is a mood thing...either I want to do it, or it's just off the table.ย  When I am in the mood for it, I'll just head down to the fetish club on piss night and go all out.ย  When I'm not really in that mindset, a pissing cock is the last thing I want to be ogling at.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, starboard said:

Usually try and not look but if a restroom doesnโ€™t have partitions Iโ€™m definitely not complaining.

I hope you're the kind of guy who pulls his pants part-way down at a urinal, because I'd be looking at that ass...forget peeping over the partition, I'd be looking from behind you! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by fskn
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 3

On 6/3/2022 at 8:13 AM, Luxie-006 said:

I donโ€™t peek but I enable everything to make it possible for my neighbours to peek. I always take the spots right/left the twink boys and love it to catch them when they have a little peek over the partition ๐Ÿ˜†.

only problem, when I dare them subtle to peek I get hard immediately and than peeing time is over. Wouldnโ€™t be the first time I have to leave the menโ€™s room with a full Blatter and hard dick ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Œ

That's hot