Fickstutenmarkt - Would You Go?

Guest shybottomhole

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, backpackguy said:

Never been to the Mare's Fuck Market in Germany (would luv 2 go) but played a version of this scene a couple of weeks back at the Gear Up (fetish) Weekend (Saratoga Springs, northern CA) a couple of summer ago: as usual, I was a raw fuck mare (wristbands). It was awesome taking all that anonymous raw cock and sperm...mounted, rough fucked and creamed...like the cum whore that I am!! Would luv to do it again...whineee.... :drool::drool: 

Sounds fuckin great. Were you hooded?

Guest BBBeard
9 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Blind folded. Luved the rough treatment and ass banging...soooooo hot!! I want to do it again, and again, and again.....!! :drool:

i am going to try to attend one and red hooded afcourse.

Guest Dickmagnet

I read on the internet that the boots in Antwerp hosts also fickstutenmarkt parties, i don't think they are the same as the german ones but i have asked around & instead of red hoods. if you want bare which seems to be preferred you get a red wrist band & a normal hood.

• 1 month later...

I would love to attend one of these  dues. And I would have the red hood of course. Be nice if  some place in Canada  or even the US would get one going. Be closer for  us guys that may not afford to go to Germany. If I could I would attend for sure as a MARE, with the red hood

5 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

I would love to attend one of these  dues. And I would have the red hood of course. Be nice if  some place in Canada  or even the US would get one going. Be closer for  us guys that may not afford to go to Germany. If I could I would attend for sure as a MARE, with the red hood

http://www.rough-stock.com/RoughStock.html