Disabilities

BlindRawFucker

It is truly unfortunate how perfection-based the gay community seems to be.

I realize that to some extent it is human nature to want to be with someone who meets our, and society's idea of normality.  But it is sad and maddening that even if a person would be considered a "10" if he didn't have a disability, he is usually automaticly written off as unwanted.

Those of us with disabilities, are still human.  We are male.  We are gay.  We are human, males who are gay.  Therefore, we are still sexual beings.  We want to give and receive sexual pleasure.  For some disabilities, modifications may have to take place for things to work properly.  But for many of us, everything works quite well for sexual activity.

And, for you younger guys, if you continue living, you will be old one day.  You will want respect from younger guys if you contact them.  So, give that same respect to older guys today.  If you aren't interested, be nice about it.  But, older guys are experienced, so you could learn something from them.

My rant is done.  Thanks for reading.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I couldn't agree with you more. Gays can be such snobs.It seems like they are looking for excuses not to have sex with you. When I was young I didn't have those filters and I'm glad I didn't. I can honestly say I've had some of my best sex with those you were not even a "6" let alone a "10". One guy had a problem with his leg and I'm sure he wasn't even considered a choice by most guys. I considered him and he bred me on several occasions. He certainly made me happy and had no problem performing. I've had some great sex with overweight guys as well. Old guys yes.  People who are a "10" really aren't the best sex partners because they would rather be having sex with themselves! So, all of you, not just younger gays, get over yourself and start choosing those guys who aren't "10"'s and have a great time!

• Upvote 4

I dont care, all i want is a load of cum

I sucked a deaf guy off, wasnt easy telling him to fuck my face harder, but he got the message :D

On a serious note, I always start any meeting with a new person by thinking, we are all humans, and therefore all equal.

• Upvote 1

Nice rant and something needs to be said!

Iv'e been a larger chubby guy my entire life. While that's not a disability I have felt the discrimination that you talk about many times. There is too much emphasis on judging people by physical appearance in the gay community. As someone who never fit the gay stereotype of a perfect 10 with a flawless body, I learned early on that a man doesn't have to be perfect to be good in bed and someone worthy of forming a relationship with. In fact, some of the worst relationships I've had over the years have been with absolutely beautiful men who didn't have an ounce of brains or personality. Sure the sex was great but out of bed the relationship was a disaster because we had nothing in common on which to base a lasting relationship.

While we're a minority, rest assured that there are men in the gay community who value the whole person more than physical appearance and abilities. I would choose a loving and caring man who wasn't perfect but had something to offer besides sex over a narcissistic perfect 10 any day.

Edited by chubbybear
  • Upvote 1

Definitely something that needed to be said.  As an older guy here, it amazes me how many guys limit themselves by saying 18 to 40 or 18 to 50. 

I'm about to turn 60 and this morning had a guy tell me that my mouth was amazing and that I definitely was a cocksucker and knew what I was doing.

• Upvote 1

I'm in Hamburg for a long weekend. This morning, I met a 59 year old who was a multiple shooter. He shot 5 loads in my ass. Then I came back to the hotel and a 66 year old 3 floors up found me online and invited me to his room. While he was not a looker, his dick was beautiful. I poppered up and he threw me one of the best fucks I've gotten in a while. He left my hole all squishy. Guys just don't know how much good sex they are passing up in this quest for the perfect guy.

• 3 years later...

i'm a critical care nurse and my experience has conditioned me. i'm aware, but it doesn't really matter.  Last time i was in Palm Spring i hooked with a guy who didn't have legs and His cock had been refashioned, but it still worked just fine. He was Top and we'd arranged an anonymous scenario where He was going to come in my open door and breed me... which is a pretty common scenario with me. When He got to the hotel, He needed help getting His chair over the threshold of the room, so anonymity was no longer a factor. We ended up kissing, which i rarely do, but He was definitely kissable to me and i ended up kissing and touching Him everywhere, including what was left of His legs (about 4 or 5 inches).  He was hot and passionate and so responsive to my mouth and touch, i got very turned on. At one point, He said that most people would not touch his legs and that it felt good. We talked openly, and i asked if i didn't know. i prefer guys who don't consider themselves 'perfect' because i know that i am not.  i don't even try when a guy has an attitude that they are way too hot, i want mutual need and desire. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2016 at 7:29 PM, Jamie85 said:

Definitely something that needed to be said.  As an older guy here, it amazes me how many guys limit themselves by saying 18 to 40 or 18 to 50. 

I'm about to turn 60 and this morning had a guy tell me that my mouth was amazing and that I definitely was a cocksucker and knew what I was doing.

I just turned 60 last month.  I'm having more sex than ever. I am amazed at the guys into "daddy sex" and I'm loving it.  I love to top a hot ass and spread my seed deep inside.  Never pull out of course!  I have a 6c dick that loves to fuck. I met a 20 year old on a business trip and we fucked several times. I had him come to my hotel room and we fucked for a couple hours. He had such control over his ass muscles squeezing my cock until he had me shooting load after load.  I think I shot 5 or 6 loads deep in his hole that night.  I am looking forward to seeing him next month!

Part of the reason I offer my ass in service to any man and turn none away is to meet the needs of men who might for reason of age, appearance, disability, etc. find it difficult to obtain sexual gratification any other way. Sexual expression is listed among the basic human needs, and I find it tragic that so many men must suffer the lack of even the feel of another person’s skin on theirs, let alone an act of intimacy.

I can always tell when a man has been starved for physical contact because their touch is always so hesitant, and you can feel the gratitude coming through the palms of their hands. If giving such a man my body for an hour and enriching his life makes me a whore, then I’m proud to be a whore, and I don’t intend to stop.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Personally i don't care if a man isn't a supermodel or has a disability.....to me the most important quality is being honest and sincere.  We will never change society or the gay community specifically but to me you are a real man if you be nice enough to talk to anyone who does not fit the perfect profile.

For myself i have been ignored by many gay men in my youth when i was chubby and when i lost weight but gained an hiv status i was called names , wished dead and I even had a guy spit in my face after i told him i was hiv positive........it hurt yes but in the end they where the ones with a problem, the lesser one.

I enjoy older men, men who are not a 10 and men who have disabilities more than ever and i have a good sex life for it......all i'm saying is be kind to everyone and treat everyone like you want to be treated and your life will be richer for it :)   

10 hours ago, Qban said:

Kindness is sexy with a capital “F” - thanks @BlindRawFucker and @tallslenderguy for reminding me...

i think the reasons behind attraction can be hard to parse out. It has really helped me being a nurse because all i do is take care of people outside the norm.  Part of my job is to examine and assess each and every patient i have. i do an admit, or go into a perfect strangers room first thing in the morning and after the pleasantries of introduction, i explain i need to look them over and ask them questions and ask them permission to do so.  It's a hospital, and no one says "no," asking is more of a polite formality.  One of the first questions of my assessment is: "when was the last time you had a bowel movement?"  That's part of what i refer to when i say my job has "conditioned me" against feeling awkward with stuff that is 'normally' socially awkward or not spoken of. 

People with disabilities  who have been living with them for awhile have experienced  enough reactions from people that they can probably fit us into groups. There's the 'sympathetic" who "feel sorry" for them.  Or some of us go the opposite direction and try to pretend and act like the disability is not there.  The truth is, most kinds of different make us feel awkward because we don't have experience or a frame of reference on how to deal, act or respond, so we flounder and that makes the situation even more awkward.  

That 'awkward' experience may be unusual for us, but the person who has something different about them deals with that awkward response with a huge percentage of the people they encounter (read: "all the time").  Their "norm" is people being awkward around them, it's new to us, not to them.  Yet, our response is to  often respond presumptuously.  For example,  insisting on helping, or the opposite, ignoring them assuming they don't want help. Both are presumptuous.  

People with disabilities are just like us in more ways than not.  Just like us, they appreciate when someone cares enough to ask how they feel or think or what they want or need.  Just like us, they're the expert on what they need and want.  We often make a disability more than it is, transferring the fact that we don't know what to do onto the other person.

Chances are, they've been living with their disability awhile and they are a lot less disabled by it than we are.  

Thinking about it, I've been attracted to blind, deaf, paraplegic, and amputee men and wanted to open my thirsty cunt to their seed. It's not about sympathy, its about sexy and feeling like I'd enjoy them fucking and breeding my cunt as much as they'd enjoy it.