The Last Condom In South Central La

BarneyRubble

This happened yesterday. I'm on the USC campus for a work conference, visiting from out of state. 

I chatted with this guy on Growlr and his profile said he was bisexual and cheating on his wife. right there in the profile, he admitted he was cheating. He was a top. When we started chatting, he told me he liked my ass and really wanted to fuck me...but he only fucked with condoms. 

I knew I wanted his load and I decided to seduce him. 

Neither of us could get free for two days, so during the hours he kept the app on his phone (he deleted Growlr before he went home each night), we talked dirty. I talked to him about the importance of seed, how I rarely took it inside me, how it *meant* something to carry a man's DNA, the very essence of a man until it got absorbed into the pink flesh. 

He loved it. 

I told him stories of seducing my massage therapist until he fucked his cum into me hard. I told him how I was with a top once who once said--while fucking me doggy style--"I'm taking off the condom now." 

he loved it. 

I talked about "seed loyalty," how a bottom feels intensely toward the top who gifted him with the juice of life, how bottoms were pussies meant to absorb this juice and the juice is meant to flow into pussies, male or female. 

He got off on it and kept telling me how he'd never heard this talk before, how he never NEVER considered the concept of "seed loyalty" and it was driving him nuts. 

I wasn't lying...I don't fuck around with hundreds of guys...I am surprisingly slutty for me--I let about 6 guys a year cum inside me. Okay, maybe 10. I realize some bottom guys go for 18 loads a night and that's awesome...but not my style. It is a big deal for me to take a guy's load. We don't have to be married or even see each other again, but I want there to be a connection during the breeding. I am his. I have seed loyalty to this man, even if he forgets about me two weeks later. 

After getting him worked up, I took Uber to his house, which I was surprised to find in South Central. I've never been to LA and here I was headed to this really run-down neighborhood and a bearded Hispanic man in a wifebeater met me at his chain link fence. 

We smoked pot. 

We got naked. 

He whipped out a condom. Dang. 

We fucked for a while and he was way into my beefy ass. He ate it. He sucked those lips. he kept touching my ass with his fingers lightly and saying, "Damn...damn..." He was into my thick daddy ass. 

After a while of fucking, I begged him to rub his precum-covered cock all over my pink hole. 

He pulled off the condom so he could accommodate me...

Rubbed his dick against me...

I moaned...

He said quietly, "That was the last condom I have." 

I sensed this was a delicate moment and I wasn't sure whether to tell him to go for it or let him decide in this moment...

I wanted to say, "Fuck me, raw."

But I had been talking dirty about getting bred and honoring his seed-of-life, and for the past fifteen minutes it made him fuck harder and deeper...he knew what I wanted. 

I was kneeling on the couch and so instead of answering, I just pushed my ass out and moaned. 

He entered me. 

He fucked me. 

As soon as he was inside me, I started talking dirty about his raw cock, and how good it felt, how his precum was truly slicking up my insides so that when he blew his load, his sperm would swim deeper in my slicked-up colon. The more I talked about his seed in me, the harder he got. 

After a few more minutes of fucking, he started swearing in Spanish, and he blew his load. He came hard. I wouldn't let his cock out of me...I milked it, held onto it as he tried to pull out. 

Eventually he pulled out and looked at me like he could not believe what happened. He told me he was married less than a year and while he cheated a few times, never raw. 

I tried to talk dirty about how good it felt to be knocked up and now I had "seed loyalty" to him--for the rest of my life, I would jack off thinking about my south central LA Chicano who bred my thick white ass. He was a little dazed and in shock over what he had done, so I called an Uber. 

He waited with me outside while the car came. 

I asked him why he decided to fuck me raw. He shrugged and said, "I was out of condoms." 

That wasn't exactly true.

I had intended to respect his wishes to play safe, so I had brought condoms with me. While we fucked, they were sitting in my jeans pockets two feet away. But I never told him that.

I held his semen inside me for hours. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

I often wonder how some married men get away with fooling around with men at their house. Aren't the neighbors paying attention that a strange man showed up in a Uber and stayed a little while an leftt. People will tell his wife and ask about it. Very risky!

Fuckrogerbb, I wondered that, too. He insisted on waiting for Uber with me -- standing in his front yard by the fence. Also, he told me he  fucked his spouse bare, so why did he have condoms at all? Wouldn't his wife be suspicious if she found them?? Whatever. It was a hot scene. 

• Upvote 1

First, one of the hottest stories I've read in a while.

Regarding guys being noticed by the neighbors:

So straight guys can't have a social life?  I think if there's a line of guys going in and out of a house it might be noticeable, but one every now and then probably wouldn't be noticed.  Also, do you spend all day looking out the window?