Where Can I Get...

highwindcaleb

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know any place on the east end of town that carries them. Locally I usually buy them at the little shop inside of Bar Codes (a gay dive bar on Edgewater Drive). There's also a little shop at Parliament House on Orange Blossom Trail, but they are only open in the evenings and they charge a lot more.

You seem to be new to using them. I will give you a few tips. I love using them a lot. Unfortunately I found that if the rim of the little brown bottle touched my nose (the rim often gets wet with the popper liquid) the skin on my nose would get burned and blister. Plus it is next to impossible to use them while flat on your back without spilling them.

I use an empty bottled water bottle or soda bottle. Be sure the lid fits well. It should be clean and totally dry inside as moisture saps the strength out of poppers. I usually let it air dry another couple of days even after I think it is dry. Then fold a sheet of paper towel so that you can get it into the bottle. Then using an eye dropper or carefully pour just enough poppers into the bottle to saturate the paper towel without any free liquid in the bottle, then put the lid on. Now no more nose burns. I can use them in any position. And because of the much larger volume for vapors to build up in, you will find the hits are much much stronger so be careful. As needed to maintain the strength, you can add a little more liquid every now and then to keep the towel moist. I have used the same water bottle with towel for 3 years now.

• Upvote 1