There Is 1 Sin I Wish Gay Men Would Commit Less..

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

spilling our seed on the ground...

We need to JO less and cum in each others guts more.

I admit to being part of the problem. But, I'm also opening my eyes.

Masturbation drains the life force from our batteries.

As I age, I'm learning the value if dropping my cock and grabbing my socks, and getting out and having real contact with real men instead of wasting it all over my own stomach..

Somehow, we(me included) fell into a funk of serial masturbation. Why did so many of us become serial JO'ers? I get it sometimes, long day at work, no time to go out and gotta spank one out to relieve the pressure. Fuck man, nowadays one can find a willing bottom 2 minutes away with your smartphone.

Really, there is no good excuse to waste a load by spankin one out.

Every time we spill our seed on the ground we deprive a pig bottom of what he needs.

If you edge for a few days, most guys will become tops..

While I agree with your post, I'll play devil's advocate here and say by jacking you don't have to: sort through BS online, deal with flakes, worry about weirdos coming to your house, worry about STDs, or suffer bitchy bottoms demanding you fuck them for a long time and make them cum.

• Upvote 1

There should be less BS to connecting.  Sometimes we make things so difficult when we all are looking for a hole to fuck or a load to take.  I wish I could have a load or two in my mouth or ass every day, but sometimes my fb isn't available and game-players on A4A or CL seem to be holding out for a new husband. 

• Upvote 3

Agree with all of the points above. I prefer my sex to end with someone (or everyone) taking a hot load internally -- where they belong. However, sometimes I need to bust a load when no one is available to satisfy my needs and must confess that I am guilty of this great sin by wasting my load in a cumrag and not inside someone.

Great post - I find that edging and holding out for real sex/breeding indeed makes me a much better vers/top!

Would love to bottom for you after you've saved up a few days worth of cum. Love to take loads from a top who's been holding out -- they usually shoot amazing loads and it feels so good to be on the receiving end.

• Upvote 1

I made a pact with myself not to cum alone, and ideally inside another guy since April. Overall it's been great - much more motivation for sexytimes with real guys. There were a few times whilst edging when I went a little too far and hit the point of no return and had to finish, so in those cases I committed to exercising my inner pig by eating the load... so win-win.

It's a good discipline to practice, highly recommended ;) 

• Upvote 3

Ha, love this.  I'm of a mind that any seed that doesn't go into an ass is wasted ( I know that's just a personal bias).

I had a dom approach me a few months ago (online) who wanted to train me to get all my pleasure from my ass (that didn't last for long because it was all online because of distance). He didn't want me cuming by jacking off, mainly because he wanted to train me to get all my pleasure from my ass. That didn't seem like a stretch at first (so to speak), but it was harder than I thought it would be because I am used to edging for hours because it makes me a hornier bottom.

I do know that if I just edged and never came by jerking, I'd be horny most of the time, so what usually happens is I jerk off after I've gotten as much cum in my hole as I can. I love mens ass, it's my favorite part of their anatomy even though I identify as 'total bottom.' Still, if there is a  sweet ass  around and I feel sated as a bottom, i'd much rather breed than spill. I also tend to cum in huge amounts, especially after edging for a long time, so it really makes sense to give it to a fellow hungry bottom instead of wasting it.

• Upvote 5

Guest PozGoat

Ha, love this.  I'm of a mind that any seed that doesn't go into an ass is wasted ( I know that's just a personal bias).

That's my(our) motto in life.

I had a dom approach me a few months ago (online) who wanted to train me to get all my pleasure from my ass (that didn't last for long because it was all online because of distance). He didn't want me cuming by jacking off, mainly because he wanted to train me to get all my pleasure from my ass. That didn't seem like a stretch at first (so to speak), but it was harder than I thought it would be because I am used to edging for hours because it makes me a hornier bottom.

I do know that if I just edged and never came by jerking, I'd be horny most of the time, so what usually happens is I jerk off after I've gotten as much cum in my hole as I can. I love mens ass, it's my favorite part of their anatomy even though I identify as 'total bottom.' Still, if there is a  sweet ass  around and I feel sated as a bottom, i'd much rather breed than spill. I also tend to cum in huge amounts, especially after edging for a long time, so it really makes sense to give it to a fellow hungry bottom instead of wasting it.

I love loads from a guy that hasn't popped in days. When it goes off like a geyser deep up inside, nothing hotter!

Oink.