Is Your Pussy/cunt Your Primary Sex Organ?

CallMeSir

Guest shybottomhole

Love it when my fuckhole is called a pussy or cunt. Anything that reinforces my role as subordinate to the top is a turn on.

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? Oh yes. While I'm being fucked my dick is useless. It's just a distraction when the top or anyone else plays with it while I'm being fucked.

I've only ever had an internal orgasm once. It was while being fucked in a bathhouse and the guy's dick was curved so that it hit my prostate with every thrust. It was amazing. I can only hope to get that feeling again sometime.

I've never been bitched out, but the idea is a serious turn on.

My cock gets hard and I get butterflies in my stomach when I anticipate sex. The hard-on goes down as soon as his knob touches my hole and I anticipate the initial pain of fucking. The butterflies stay with me as long as the top is in control and I love it.

It's an honour when a man cums in me and I when it happens I feel really complete, like I've fulfilled my reason for being. But getting fucked is always good, even when the man doesn't cum. I love the feel of his dick in my chute, especially when he has pronounced veins, piercings or a big cock head.

My pussy is definitely my primary sex organ. I would not care if my sex partners completely ignore my dick (in fact, I'd prefer it).

I have anal orgasm nearly every time I get fucked (assuming the top lasts long enough). In fact, I can make my self cum by finger fucking or dildo fucking my cunt. That's my preferred method of masturbation. I can have multiple orgasms this way as well

I do get hard when I'm getting fucked, but I have a really small dick (slightly less than 4" hard), and I don't trim my bush at all so normally only the head is visible

I like to only consider a bottom I am fucking as a hole/cunt for me. I like to see them squirt too, but only as a result of being plowed, because a true bottom's stimulation hopefully comes from their cunt when getting slammed  ;)  Just my two cent's as a top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

"I like to see them squirt too, but only as a result of being plowed, because a true bottom's stimulation hopefully comes from their cunt when getting slammed ;) "

As a bottom that's the way I like it. Not many tops are able to do that though. Don't know if I had internal orgasms but some tops really made me cum buckets just by fucking me.

I don't like my hole to be referred to as 'cunt/pussy'. In Dutch those are really names for a vagina ('kutje/poes') and I am definately not a woman. But really, if they call my hole that while they are fucking me I don't really care.

My questions have nothing to do with masculinity or bottom shaming. Some of the most masculine guys I know are total bottoms who would get bred all day long if they could. 

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it? I don't care what tops call it as long as they are balls deep in it

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? Absolutely!

Do you have internal orgasms? I have had whole body orgasms when getting a proper fucking!

Do you like getting bitched out? Love it!

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? Flops

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm? There is always a point in n getting ing fucked and I always get the sperm!

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it? 

I've had it called both, it's not a turn off, but prefer HOLE

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ?

My Hole is my primary sex organ

Do you have internal orgasms?

I have multiple internal orgasms

Do you like getting bitched out? 

Not so much

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

Sometimes, but it isn't necessary.

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm? 

Yes, getting fucked is worthwhile but of course its preferable to get the precious seed

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? YES INDEED!!! MY COCK IS USELESS.

Do you have internal orgasms? OCASSIONALLY YES.

Do you like getting bitched out? LOVE IT!!!

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? SELDOM HARD,FLOPS LIKE THE USELESS APPENDAGE IT IS. AND THAT'S FINE BY ME ;)

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm? YES.

COCK FEELS GOOD IN MY ASS. PERIOD.

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt?

Yes. The more degrading, the better. Anything that reduces me to simply a hole for men to fuck is fine with me. Having it called simply a hole or a fuckhole is my favorite however.

It's my primary sex organ in the respect that I am a bottom and therefore I don't use my penis to fuck men or women. My hole is primarily the main focus of my sexual encounters. However it isn't my sole sex organ, yet. I do still find myself stroking my cock a lot whilst getting fucked. However, if a top wants me to I will stop or tuck it away in the pouch of my jockstrap. And I still do masturbate quite regularly if I have a period where I've not been fucked for a while.

Very rarely but when I do, they're amazing. I find that butt plugs and prostate toys give me internal orgasms more than cocks do.

Absolutely. I love to be made to feel like a whore, passed around and used by as many guys as possible.

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage?

90% of the time it's limp and it flops and flails around hilariously, particularly if I'm bouncing on top of a guy.

Yes, absolutely. Whilst I love getting sperm in one or both of my holes, there are also many other aspects to sex and being fucked that I enjoy. I enjoy being naked, being exposed, being watched and humiliated. I enjoy having men use my body for their pleasure. I enjoy feeling their hands groping and exploring every inch of my body. I enjoy being reduced to nothing more than a fucktoy, a piece of meat for men to stick their dicks into. And most of all I enjoy giving pleasure to men. I love the fact that, even if a man doesn't cum, my holes and my body made his cock feel amazing if only for a few minutes. Also I just love the feeling of a big cock stretching my hole open ;)

Edited by samshadowxxx

First of all I am all Man and love to have my pussy/cunt wrecked by Dominant Top Men.  I love to kiss and be playful as well as lick some ripe pits.  But when I start sucking cock its for one reason.  To get my Top Man hot and wanting to stick his rod inside me.  Every time I suck cock I do it as good as possible in hopes there will be babies swimming in my hole very soon.  I would love to be "bitched" out and my dick is usually rock hard while I am getting fucked.  Woof

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 1

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

Yeah kinda... If the top is being Dom and verbal with it so much the better, but I'm not too fussed about specific terms. He can call it what he wants.  If I'm topping I'll often call it 'hole' or 'boi-pussy'.

Alas not yet, but I'm feeling more and more like I want it to be. I got a set of training plugs to practice, and got myself on PrEP as I'm not ready to convert YET.

Not yet, but the couple of times I've cum hands free just from being fucked were awesome.

Alas, I've never had the pleasure.... the though of it turns me on though. I want to find a good Dom to please however he likes.

Sometimes either or both, not that it really matters unless Sir wants to flip, or have me fuck one of his other bois.

Yes, it's all good practice, but of course getting his load deep inside is the ultimate reward.

Any Masters in London interested in training a switch to bottom properly, please contact me.

Yes, I become a pussy because a great deal of sex for me is power relations - that is what really turns me on so in that dynamic assuming the feminine role (not the feminine identity) is crucial. I would say for most pussy bottoms it's almost entirely psychological and it's a transformation from a biological male role to a being something else, not female but with some of those roles and duties.

• Upvote 1

My questions have nothing to do with masculinity or bottom shaming. Some of the most masculine guys I know are total bottoms who would get bred all day long if they could. 

being a bottom has nothing to do with being les of a man, even if your someone like me who embraces the "female" sexual role in bed....

completely indifferent on it....

absolutely, could really give a shit about receiving oral, but love to give it ;)

I have, but it was never the first time....

if your referring to having multiple partners or being the center of attention by a bunch of tops, HELL YES.

again, depends on the guy and how well he hits "that spot"

the whole point of being fucked is to be bred, I see no point in it otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

- For me it's a turn on when my fuckhole is referred as a pussy or a cunt, Sir. I also like when I'm referred as a slut or a bitch, Sir.

- I'd say yes, Sir. Of course I do get pleasure from jerking off my small cock but when it comes to sex with other people my penis is useless, Sir. I must add that never underestimate brain as a sex organ, Sir.

- I have cummed while my cunt has been penetrated, Sir, so is that yes?

- No experience, Sir. But the thought of being bitched out is exciting, Sir.

- My cock get hard when I think about getting fucked but when the fucking starts it just flops around useless, Sir.

- Of course I would be disappointed, but I believe it's the Top's/Daddy's/Master's pleasure what counts and if He doesn't want to give His sacred sperm, it's not my right to judge Him about it, Sir.

Edited by fatfaggot

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it? Pussy, cunt, fuckhole...not fussed at all!​

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ? Yes it most definitely is now.

Do you have internal orgasms? No

Do you like getting bitched out? T​he unknown, the anticipation...the sleaze of it...love it

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? Semi-hard, but I am only there for the tops to satisfy themselves...my pleasure comes in hearing their cocks fuck my cunt and then taking their load(s)

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm? Yes, because I just love their cocks in me and 99% of the time I've had their cum deposited deep inside me.