Is Your Pussy/cunt Your Primary Sex Organ?

CallMeSir

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

Even if I am a manly acting 100 % bottom, I like it, if a Top calls my hole cunt or pussy.

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ?

Absolutely yes. My cock is not a part of the game, if it comes to sex. I get all my pleasure by my cunt. Often I wear a chastity device under my jockstrap. There is no need to put attention on my useless junk between my legs.

Do you have internal orgasms?

With some luck, yes. And I love it. It depends, if the Top is a talented fucker. And when it happens, I am in total heaven. I loose control completely and enjoy being used in any way.

Do you like getting bitched out?

Of course, even if I experienced that more often in my younger years. And I am not ashamed about it.

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

My cock gets hard, when I think about to get fucked. But it get soft while getting fucked, even if I not wear my chastity. But since my cock doesn´t need any attention, I hide it in my jockstrap.

Is there any point to getting fucked if you don't get the sacred sperm?

Well, I enjoy to be fucked all the time. But a Top, who pulls out before he cums, is a turn off. I crave for loads inside my cunt. Well, as a sub bottom I do not have to decide about it. It will always be the Top, who decides to give me his worthy seed.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/08/2016 at 10:31 PM, CallMeSir said:

My questions have nothing to do with masculinity or bottom shaming. Some of the most masculine guys I know are total bottoms who would get bred all day long if they could. 

Is it a turn on to have your fuckhole referred to as a pussy/cunt? Do you not care one way or the other? Do you hate it?

I love having my hole referred to as a cunt

Is your pussy/cunt your primary sex organ?I

Yes, I've been in enforced chastity for the past three years, no pleasure from my cock at all.

Absolutely 100% yes

Do you like getting bitched out?I

Yes

Does your cock get hard when you are getting fucked or does it flop around like a useless appendage? 

Useless appendage, definitely 

Yes, whether I get cum or not I know I exist as a hole for my partner's pleasure

• Upvote 1

I personally love my home being called a pussy or cunt because that’s just what it is to me. 

Sometimes there’s reciprocation and my cock gets attention if my top is into it but that’s up to him and his needs. I’m absolutely happiest when my cock is completely ignored or tucked away in a jockstrap. 

Sex for me is all about my top and his cock and his pleasure. I couldn’t care less if I cum or not and if I do it is always internally. Above all though the intensity and  joy I feel when my top cums is better than anything I could ever describe and so much better than any ‘orgasm’ I could have. 

Of course there is a point to sex even if I don’t get my top’s load as long as I have still given him all the satisfaction and pleasure he needed. Whether he breeds me, cums in my mouth or over my face or body is his decision alone.

• Upvote 1

I prefer not to call my ass a pussy or cunt. It’s my ass or my fuckhole or just my hole and it very much is my primary sex organ. I have internal orgasms. My ass lubes itself if I’m really aroused. My cock sometimes gets hard and sometimes stays limp but it doesn’t matter to me either way because all I’m thinking about is my hole and the cock filling it. I don’t know what being bitched out means so I can’t answer that. And I don’t see the point in getting fucked if he isn’t going to cum in me. 

• Upvote 1

It's one of the hotter things about being bottom. I wouldn't want to be referred that way in "real" life, but in the bedroom -- or over the kitchen table -- being told to offer up my cunt for use is crazy hot.

No, my brain is. :-) Not being snarky, but it really is about the mind fuck....and the cock in my cunt. But I've had plenty of bad fucks just in my cunt. It's the whole experience that pops it into another realm.

Never had that. Hopefully one day.

On my list!

It gets hard thinking about being fucked, when it's slapped around by a top, and after, when I'm begging to be fucked again. But when I actually get fucked, it's limp like the useless fag I am.

Anyplace other than my cunt and the cum is wasted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

- It is a huge turn -on for a Fucker to call my fuckhole pussy/cunt. 

- No. I am a natural switch. So my cock and my cunt are equals. When I fuck, I fuck with fury. When I bottom, I take it like a bitch. It is that duality that makes sex especially enjoyable for me.

- Yes. 

- Hell, yes!

- It stays hard most of the time. But I ignore it out of respect for the Fucker that is using me.

- in a group scene, it’s OK. I understand that part of the fun is to fuck a lot of holes. The fun there is in earning the seed. When it’s one-on-one; I expect to get the load 100%.

• Upvote 1

- I love it being referred to as a pussy -- but not a cunt.  That "c" word is reserved for women!  I am a masculine jock type that knows that I have a nice pussy for other guys to use,     enjoy and seed.  When a guy refers to my hole as a pussy I start getting wet!  I go a step further and love being told that I am going to me impregnated, knocked up by my tops. 

- YES,  absolutely.  I lead with my pussy!

- Never had one yet -- but I want them! Love a TOP that focuses all of his attention on and in my pussy  

- Have not yet but would love to.

- It gets hard at the beginning an then goes limp.  I usually ignore it since it is all about my pussy.

-NO!  To me it is all about being babied up, knocked up, made to carry a dude's babies in me all day.

Very hot when a hung top calls my fuckhole a cunt/pussy. Adds to the submissive tone and helps me get into hungry bottom, service mode

Unfortunately, no. While I love dick and cum in my mancunt, I'm not fully satisfied until I shoot a load from my cock.

Yes, this is the absolute pinnacle of hot sex when I bottom -- hung men can make me cum without touching myself and it's pure delight. I can also do this when I sit on and ridge medium to large size docks -- the key is keeping contact with the P-spot

N/A

YES, gets rock hard while I'm getting fucked unless it's taking huge dick or DP -- overtime the stretching out will impact my erection, but for normal hookups, I'm good to go.

No -- cum belongs inside the cunt! I feel sad when cum is wasted.

• Upvote 1

Guest deleted1107

In the heat of passion I often can't remember what my Top is calling my ass honestly.. I guess that's because I am always in a euphoric stage of having internal orgasms. I very much enjoy when my Top shoots his load into me while moaning and driving deep. Just an amazing feeling.

Guest KptNLine

So glad to see this thread - didn't see it the first time around, so was glad to answer some of these questions now.

Strangely, yes. I don't particuularly get turned on by feminization, but in the heat of the moment, having my hole called a "pussy" feels dirty and sexy the same time.

My husband and I have embraced chastity for several years now. It has taken a lot of time and effort, but 99% of the time, when we have sex, I stay locked. The truth is, my pussy isn't just my primary sex organ - it is my sex organ. Even when I'm unlocked, I don't touch my cock. My husband might use it to tease or edge me, but I no longer use my cock to orgasm.

Yes! I cum two ways. One is when my husband fucks the cum out of me. I feel a tightness in my balls and I ejaculate, but the cum is very thin and flows out rather than shoots. The other (much more common) way I cum is completely internal. I don't ejaculate, I feel a warmth in my ass that spreads to my balls and radiates down my legs and arms. Sometimes I shake uncontrollably. I always moan loudly. They are intense and can last 30 seconds or more. And the best part is, I can have multiple anal orgasms in one session. They are unpredictable, though. I can have no orgasm for several weeks, and then have three anal orgasms in one fuck session.

Occasionally. Not as a general rule, but the few times my husband has arranged this, I have enjoyed it.

Even before I was locked, my cock would be limp when I was being fucked. Even if I was hard to start, as soon as the cock penetrated me, I would go soft.

I almost always take the load in my ass - if he can't cum in my ass for whatever reason, then I'll jerk him off and swallow the load. For me, the point of sex is to bring the Man to an orgasm, so yes, I absolutely want his cum.

The man who pozzed me called it a cunt or boi pussy and I must say I rather liked it.  I referred to it as my cunt and told him to fuck my cunt and fill it with his hot poz cum.  For some reason calling my ass a cunt really turned me on ( preferred it to boi pussy).  I know some men do not like those terms- and that is fine also.  I think we should do what we like and turns you on.  The best part was he was a multi cummer and he could cum for hours. 

• 7 months later...
Guest Fistedslack

I tend to leave that for the man who fucks me to decide but generally I prefer for it to be referred to as a Cunt or sometimes pussy. 

Very much so. I wank my cock often on my own as I’m constantly horny but my main sexual organ is my Cunt when I’m fucked or fisted. Usually I don’t really touch my cock when fucked or it is tucked away in a jock often when fisted as it is my Cunt that men use and the men that fuck and breed me tend not to have any interest in my cock. 

Being fucked and or fisted is incredibly intense feeling for me.  When fisted I submit totally for the man who is using me.

Definitively when with a reg older top man. 

Usually on and off hard or semi hard until I get fucked for a long time or in groups or take fisting particularly punch or double then it tends to be flop and useless as my cunt takes overly completely and my cock is of no importance then. 

Cant deny receiving the seed / sperm of the man who is using me is important and I have a very strong craving for sperm in my cunt all the time.