Just Wanted To Ask

creativedude86

Hey there, new to the forums. Read a few threads and it seems like people are pretty cool on here. Just wanted some insight on something.

I consider myself straight, but it has been a somewhat long dry spell (4+ years) in that regard. About a year ago me and one of my male friends started fooling around, HJ's then BJ's, and now I pretty much bottom for him on at least a weekly basis. The feel of his cock throbbing while he cums inside me is amazing. I always tell myself it's going to be the last time but before I know it, he's deposting yet another hot load inside me...

So what's my deal? Do I do it because I'm starved for sex or am I just gay?

I think we worry about lables way too much, gay, straight, bi, who cares.  If you enjoy it with your mate, and you do, just enjoy it for what it is while you can and don't put pressure on yourself to pidgeon hole your activities. It may be just as simple as a connection between you both that wouldn't work with another guy.

Just keep us informed of your activities, we all love to hear about it :-).

• Upvote 5

Someone gave me some good advice years back when I thought I might be gay. I was confused and scared yet excited.

She told me to try it a few times (sex with another guy)! If I didn't like it, she said then I would know that most likely wasn't gay or bi. If I did like it, however, than I knew what I wanted...at least in part. Either I was gay or bi. By doing it more than once, the idea was that I would have more than one experience with more than one guy. This, in theory, would eliminate the bad experience possibility as well as only connecting with one guy one time. I ended up really enjoying a couple and finding another experience awkward. I had my answer. I liked cock, ass, and the MALE body sexually.

I consider myself gay. To this day, I am greatful for her advice, the reasons she gave me, and possible outcomes as a result.

I subscribe to Kinsey's theory that most of us are not "all gay or all straight." There are ranges in between where most people fall somewhere in between.

Go for what you desire, male or female. Like xxbjn2 said, don't worry about labels. (but do keep us informed)

I hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

yeah, you can fuck a thousand pussies and you are never called a cocksman, but you blow one dick and you are thought of a cock sucker life.

i am convinced that most humans have a range of sexual desires.   Because of the fucked up concepts that are beat into our heads from the moment we are born, many are to uptight to act on anything that is outside the "limits" that a polite society suggests for them.  

Having the balls to be sexually liberated, regardless of the potential label is a big deal.   Allowing yourself to enjoy the sensations of whatever sex you think will be fulfilling is, for me, an key part of living an authentic life.   I have fucked some pussy in my life....but not a lot, it just never did anything for me.  But, a couple of those times were pretty good experiences---since my partner was an intriguing  person.  

And, based on my own story played out over nearly 4 decades of sexual activity, being a queer is really not a bad gig.  

Relax, enjoy the sex and you will figure it out.   So what if it is just filler until you find a willing cunt.  At least you will have an understanding of something that lots of uptight righteous pricks never figure out...that by itself makes getting your ass reamed a worthwhile adventure.  

• Upvote 5

Lots of good advice in here. Don't beat yourself up over it or get your head twisted or try to pigeon hole it. Getting your ass fucked feels great, it doesn't necessarily make you gay in my view. Plenty of non-gay guys love the feeling of getting fucked by toys or women with strap ons etc. The male g-spot is in the ass - a lot of guys couldn't care what's attached to the end of the phallic object they're getting fucked with as long as it feels good to them. To me, finding men attractive is what makes you gay (or bi), not solely enjoying taking things in your ass because that can be a by-product of any sexual encounter, regardless of the orientation of the participants.

If if you are attracted to him, and you are gay, or bi, or whatever.... So what. Go with it, enjoy it and have fun!

• Upvote 2

You all are being so kind and considerate. I think I feel a tear forming in my eye. Can someone pass me a Kleenex?

While I am waiting, creativedude86, girl you is G A Y.

It's alright. We still love you. 

• Upvote 2

Yeah he's the only one I've bottomed for, but sadly it's no longer an option as of late. I find myself still wanting to bottom though, just need to find another guy I guess... just hard to come by :/

As of now, you're likely bisexual, at least in bed. But that doesn't make you any less of a person or man than before. You like what you like. If you enjoy multiple men breeding you, then so be it. No need to label yourself any which way. If you find a man who fucks so great and you find yourself in love with him, and him you, then you can just go where that leads. Until then, it's just sex!

• Upvote 1

I say don`t worry about labels also. You are lucky to have been with a guy that was a lot of fun for you and you got to experience what you did. Keep your options open and get on some dating sights. Gay dating sites and even BBRT. I`m sure after a while you can hook up with some other guys. I think one of the big hurdles you have gotten over is the guy that was fucking you was doing it bare and he cum in you. That is the best and don`t go to trying a condom. Keep it bare and real. May be even plan a vacation or trip to a city that has a bathhouse. Enjoy some raw bare unprotected sex at one.

Maybe you like getting fucked by your friend because it is him who is fucking you? Is your friend straight, bi or gay (or says he is?). Is he a friend because you two get along so well, have similar interests or because he looks good to you? A little crush on him, a bromance? Do you think you can just have sex with him because you two know each other so well?

Or do you like the sex, the feeling of getting fucked? Nothing wrong with that either as others have stated. After all a man knows best what a man likes best sexually. Doesn't have to mean you are bi or gay.

Experiment with a few others. Just sex, not a date. Make a profile on one of the gay sites or apps (you don't have to show your face if you don't want to). See if there are any guys around where you live who's profile (and/or pics) you like or excite you and just give it a try. You don't have to get into the sack with the first one who is available. Be a bit selective. If it doesn't work out with one then maybe the next (first time with someone else may make you feel uncomfortable). See if you like getting fucked by a guy you don't know. You won't have the intimacy you have with your friend but maybe the sex and the feeling is as good as with your friend. You won't know until you try.

Get out there and find out what you like. You are not attached so you can do what you like. At least you will know and can take it from there.

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 2

There's no real right or wrong, it's like frozen desserts- some like sorbet, some like ice cream. Maybe you only like one sorbet but almost all the ice creams, maybe you like that sorbet because it comes with fancy sprinkles that make it *just right*. Will you try other sorbets?

As some say, you may like *him* and what he does for you. Maybe you just like the physical, keep the emotional with just girls. Maybe he's opened a door for you and you like more of everything- you can even top guys too!

Take your time, be honest with yourself, enjoy the ride!

p.s. Don't forget gelatos, gratinés, and Icees

• Upvote 3

There's no real right or wrong, it's like frozen desserts- some like sorbet, some like ice cream. Maybe you only like one sorbet but almost all the ice creams, maybe you like that sorbet because it comes with fancy sprinkles that make it *just right*. Will you try other sorbets?

As some say, you may like *him* and what he does for you. Maybe you just like the physical, keep the emotional with just girls. Maybe he's opened a door for you and you like more of everything- you can even top guys too!

Take your time, be honest with yourself, enjoy the ride!

p.s. Don't forget gelatos, gratinés, and Icees

Ha Ha! Loved this post and the comparison to frozen deserts. For years I've described my coming to terms with my sexuality and eventual coming out in terms of milkshakes. Always went with Vanilla or Chocolate because those were the accepted "norms" but never really felt a connection or preference for either one of them. Then one day I found myself in Arbys ordering a Jamocha shake and holy shit it was the best thing ever and the only thing I wanted from that point on!

• Upvote 2