Adult Book Store Load, Then Park Load!

jontheblock

I made plans last night to get driven by an older top to an adult book/video store in the city :)

I dressed up in a sexy slutty PVC black mini dress, wanted to look as slutty as possible while allowing easy access to my ass! 

Upon arrival, we got a movie, and chatted with the owner who I have met before. He is always very nice, but nothing has ever happened, thought on this night he mentioned he would love a 3some with me and a friend of his :)

Once downstairs in the room, who shows up, but him! My top friend had gone for a smoke, and the owner came in and started mauling me! I loved it! He wasted no time in getting my ass bare, spit on my hole, and rammed his cock in! Didnt even ask if I wanted a condom, or anything! Loved it! He fucked me hard, for a few min, then pulled out, having to rush back to work!

My friend came back down, and mentioned that the owner loves me lol!

He wondered about again, looking for cock for me! Well, a new guy comes in, gets the room right across from me!

I made eye contact, and he nodded, so I went into his room! Closed the door, and immediately dropped to my knees, sucking his cock! I was so hoping he wanted to fuck too! And yes, he started trying to reach for my ass! Usually a good sign! I stood up, bent over sucking him to give him access :) He quickly stood me up, and had me face the wall! Once again, no questions, or mentions of a condom, and he slid in my already well lubed ass! Mmm yessss! He thrust into me hard, and managed only several thrusts when I could feel his cock pulsing! I was moaning like mad! As he pulled out, cum ran down my balls, and I dropped to my knees to clean him off!

Well, my friends came back, and we decided since it was quite there now, to head to a nearby.

More cock!

Upon arrival, we walked out, and chatted with a bearded fellow there! He mentioned he would love to get sucked! Into the woods, and sucked him! Beautiful cock, wish he would have fucked me! But, a nice huge load!

Back to the parking lot.

Then, We spot another fellow in the distance. Went over started chatting, and then we followed him into a side trail.

He pulled his cock out right away, and it was enormous! To my knees again, and hungrily started slobbering and sucking it! I so wanted this one in my ass!  Well, with in a few moments, a new guy walks up to us, and pulled his cock out, so, I was sucking two at once, sometimes together, or back and forth! 

I once again stood up to hopefully entice one of them with my ass in the air  as I continued sucking their cocks! It worked, and the enormous cocked fellow stepped behind me, and started rimming me! I was ijn heaven! His tongue drove in deep! I wonder if he could taste the cum already in there! :)

Then he started spitting all over my hole! MMm yesss! He stood up, held my hips, and rammed his cock into me, forcing me hard forward unto the other cock in my lips! MMmm in bare, I hoped! I reached back, felt his cock, and he paused, likely thinking I was going to bitch at him. Mmm no way! I felt it's bareness, and moaned in acceptance, and he started fucking me hard! My eyes were closed in ecstasy, when I had a large commotion! I quickly opened my eyes, thinking we were busted, but no! Somehow, 3 more cocks were surrounding me! My top friend had his out furiously masturbating, watching the show!

Wow! I was now the center of a gangbang, or so I hoped! The guy in my  lips came pretty hard, right down my throat! He left, and a young guy slipped his cock in my lips, and another guy stepped in close to him so I had two in my lips again! The young guy pulled out, and sprayed my face and tongue with cum! It went everywhere! 

All the while, I am getting impaled by this huge bare cock! The only thing holding me up now was the cock in my lips! The odd guy out cam on me somewhere, and quickly left, and it was all I could do not to scream out in pleasure! 

The cock in my lips started cumming too, as he held my head and pumped his cum into me! 

Now the guy in my ass started grunting, and pushed all the way in holding himself still! A nice big juicy load added to my ass! MMm!

Once again, as he pulled out, I turned around and lovingly cleaned him off with my lips! I could taste cum all over his cock! Yum! 

Afterwords, my top friend finished in my mouth, and I pulled myself together, though I could do nothing about the cum I knew was likely all over me!

We made our way back to his van, and headed back to my place for some more fun! Wow! What a night! 

We will definitely be going back there!