Chance Encounter With A Lost New Daddy

After work today I went to the 7-Eleven on 19th St just south of M St NW in DC to get a soda. While standing in line the guy ahead of me was on the phone with his wife discussing her trouble picking their baby up at daycare that day (I could hear her even though he didn't have the phone on speaker). He hung up when he paid, and then was at the ATM while I was paying. I noticed he had a cute ass, but didn't think much else about him. We both got outside at the same time. He looked lost. He looked towards me and said that he got his directions messed up in his mind, that he was staying at the St Gregory hotel on M Street, did I know what direction that was?

I was heading to the UPS Store, so I let him know I was walking in that direction. As idle talk on our way he mentioned that their baby was six weeks old and that they hadn't restarted having sex yet. To help him out he asked if I knew whether or not he could get a blowjob at Camelot on M Street. A client he was in town to see had mentioned it, but he was afraid to go because he had never done anything with anyone besides his wife. I let him know I wasn't sure, but that if he walked with me, we could go to the CVS so he could get condoms and be 100% safe just in case.

After getting the condoms we walked back past his hotel and he invited me in for a beer from the minibar as a thank you.

While we were sitting on the sofa in his room, I let him know that he didn't have to go to Camelot to release his built up load, that I could take care of it for him. He protested that he wasn't gay. I told him he could close his eyes and think about his wife's lips wrapped around his dick and the feeling of her tongue and hot mouth as his dick slide in and out of her lips.

That had the desired effect--I could tell he wore boxers under his dress pants as a result. I reached for his crotch and whispered for him to close his eyes. As I rubbed his dick through his pants he started getting harder. I slowly opened his pants and he briefly protested that we shouldn't be doing this. I shushed him and managed to get my hand on his dick and moved off the sofa to in front of him. I began sucking on his dick while I got his shoes and pants completely off. When I started sucking on his balls he put his feet up on the coffee table behind me. While I moved between his balls, his dick and his nipples I managed to wiggle out of my clothes.

He was thoroughly enjoying himself and chanting Elizabeth, his wife's name. I decided to head south and see if he had been rimmed before. Obviously not. He started rocketing off the sofa! I told him to roll over so he could take his shirt off. While he did that I grabbed the bag with the condom box and put it beside his head on the sofa. Without unbuttoning his cuffs, I pulled his shirt down to his wrists and twisted it up--cloth hand cuffs! Then I pulled his dick between his legs and sucked his knob for a couple minutes getting it nice and wet. Then I went to his balls and again to his tight little pucker. He almost broke my glasses bucking back onto my face. For about ten minutes I slobbered on his hole and slid my fingers down his crack with my fingers to gather spit for my dick and poke in just a little to loosen that tight hole.

After ten minutes I went back to his dick which was drooling precum by this time. I also reached into the bag for the box of condoms, took one out, opened it, and started working a hole in the tip--just in case I got him to the point of letting me fuck him; I was optimistic.

I rolled the condom down my dick and get a few deep swipes in his hole with my tongue. He was starting to loosen up just a bit. Then I licked up his spine, nibbled on his neck for a bit, and eventually stuck my tongue in his ear. While I was nibbling and tonguing his ear I started gently tapping his hole with the tip of my dick. Just enough pressure that it didn't feel any more threatening than my tongue had.

I knew getting in his virgin hole would be a little more challenging, so I grabbed his shirt and slowly started pulling his "cuffed" wrists up towards his shoulder blades. Then using a little more pressure I pushed the tip of my dick into his sphincter until it broke through just enough to be painful. He jerked and said, dude, no! I had to hold his shirt tight. I also held my dick still for a few seconds and then started gently rocking the very tip of my head in his hole. The condom had slipped back enough that my precum was lubing his hole more with each little prod. And then it happened, my whole head slid in and I stopped. He was crying and squeezing his hole against my dick and rocking back and forth to pull away which was rubbing his dick on the sofa keeping him hard. After about two minutes I started pumping just a little. With each thrust his tight sphincter was squeezing more precum out of my dick. He had the sense at this point to ask if I put a condom on. Of course, I said. The precum and spit was enough that I slipped more and more of my seven inch pole into his hot hole.

After getting about five inches in I started fucking him. He stopped fighting it because I was hitting his prostate and he was liking the feeling. Obviously I was enjoying the feel of raw virgin ass on my dick and went deeper with each thrust. When he was moaning in total pleasure I let his wrists go and pulled the condom completely down my shaft to get he full bareback affect.

Then I pulled him away from the sofa so I could jack his dick while I fucked him with mine. We started getting close at the same time. He blew first and when he begged me to quit jerking his sensitive dick I went over the edge and buried my charged load deep inside him. I hadn't expected to get laid after work so the special treat resulted in at least fifteen major cum spasms with my balls pulled so tight they hurt.

I collapsed on his back. Damn that was hot. I stopped taking my meds two months ago so I knew my viral load was high enough for an instant conversion. Thinking about that made my dick stir. Damn if I wasn't ready for another round!

This time with him loosened up I started harder and got vocal, telling him I was enjoying breeding his virgin ass. Obviously he didn't know fully what I meant. I lasted a little longer and shot an even bigger load in his ass.

Wonder if he'll make it to Camelot? Or if he'll find his way to Craigslist.

I love when I have to go off meds. Another notch (or two with Elizabeth!) on the headboard!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...