My Last (and First) Load

Calxxx23

Hey, I recently joined, and thought it would be fun to tell you guys how I recently had my first ever bareback experience! Hope you enjoy....

I had been wondering for a while if I would ever try bareback.  I had been with a few guys but each time we had strictly used condoms. Well, I had been talking to an older man, (45ish), for some time and I decided 'Enough is enough.  I need to try bareback'.

We arranged to meet in a car park and then go back to his place.  When we actually met we make some small talk but inwardly I was quite nervous about what I had in mind.  As we got to his house, and through the door, he pushed me up against the wall and began kissing me as he grabbed my ass.  (Goddam, I love a rough daddy).

I slid my hands down his trousers and couldn't believe the size of his cock.  He had told me upfront it was big, but I hadn't seen pics, so I was stunned.  He was packing a rather thick, nine inch dick.  My initial thought was 'How is that monster going to fit into my ass?'  

He forced me into his bed and, positioned my head so it was hanging off the side, immediately then thrusting his dick into my mouth and face-fucking me. I think I managed to take about seven inches down my throat before I was gagging and heaving!  He removed his cock from my mouth, lubed up his fingers and my ass, and as I lay there, teased my hole with his fingers, slowly slipping one, then two, then three and finally four fingers into me.  God, he stretched my hole, prepping me for his tool. 

After several minutes he concluded I was ready.  He flipped me onto my back and mounted me, his massive cock dangling over my tight hole.  Lubing his cock with a small amount of lube, he began to prod my hole, finally he pushing his thick head into my ass.  It was like nothing I had felt before.  I could feel each vein, and every inch of his dick.  My eyes rolled back as he pushed himself all the way in, balls-deep.

Before I could completely relax, however, he started me by slapping me, and grunting "Look you little bitch.  I'm gonna ruin this little hole of yours."  Then he fucked me senselessly for a good twenty minutes!

Then, placing me into a doggy position, he resumed a fucking, gradually slowing-up.  I could feel his cock well-up with cum and I thought 'This is it, my first load bareback.  There's no going back from here'.

He pushed in one more time right to the hilt and shot a massive hot load into my ass.  I could virtually feel his cum shooting into my guts.  And it felt absolutely amazing!

When he withdrew he ordered me to lick his cock clean.  Of course I complied, cleaning the leftovers off of his massive cock, even as the cum began oozing out my used hole.

I couldn't have asked for a better first load.  Safe to say I've been back a few more times since!  Maybe it's time I branch out to a few different loads now! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a great first time. I have to admit I did not plan to be fucked bareback the first time it happened to me; it just happened.  We started with a condom, but then when he entered me the second time I let him enter me raw.  

I hadn't thought about barebacking before it happened, nor had I planned for it to happen, but now I only want it raw.  It just feels better that way.  Ever since then I just don't discuss it until I'm with a guy, I've teased his hard cock with my naked ass, and he's about to enter me. Then I allow him in naked.  Only if the top insists do we use a condom.  

I've had hundreds of guys fuck me raw, but the best is the one with whom I have a relationship.  We know how to please each other - what the each other likes.  And the familiarity prevents anxiety or posturing during sex.  I guess you could call it love.

So, go out and try lots of other guys bare, but eventually settle down with one who satisfies you. Continually looking for the best may cause you to pass up the best one you already have. Good luck.

On 11/21/2016 at 9:38 PM, flexbtm said:

Sounds like a great first time. I have to admit I did not plan to be fucked bareback the first time it happened to me; it just happened.  We started with a condom, but then when he entered me the second time I let him enter me raw.  

I hadn't thought about barebacking before it happened, nor had I planned for it to happen, but now I only want it raw.  It just feels better that way.  Ever since then I just don't discuss it until I'm with a guy, I've teased his hard cock with my naked ass, and he's about to enter me. Then I allow him in naked.  Only if the top insists do we use a condom.  

I've had hundreds of guys fuck me raw, but the best is the one with whom I have a relationship.  We know how to please each other - what the each other likes.  And the familiarity prevents anxiety or posturing during sex.  I guess you could call it love.

So, go out and try lots of other guys bare, but eventually settle down with one who satisfies you. Continually looking for the best may cause you to pass up the best one you already have. Good luck.

I only ever fuck raw. Cum belongs in my holes.

• Upvote 2

On 11/9/2016 at 9:23 PM, Calxxx23 said:

Then, placing me into a doggy position, he resumed a fucking, gradually slowing-up.  I could feel his cock well-up with cum and I thought 'This is it, my first load bareback.  There's no going back from here'.

Welcome to the club dude and thanks for sharing the hot story of your first time. There truly is no going back once you experience the joy of giving in to temptation and taking that first load. You're a bareback bottom for life. Resisted the temptation for years but once it happened I felt like I was set free to enjoy "real" sex and haven't looked back since. I need his load in my ass to feel satisfied. 

Guest Dickmagnet

I am so with you on this comment chubbybear, That's how it was for me too, Once i had taken my first bareback load it's so addictive i just want more & now i take them even anon, I know i know it's super risky but the chase is part of the excitement, I've not been knocked up yet but i sure hope one day it will happen. I love being face down ass up & getting filled by anonymous guys, It so hot.EO6QB5RX0.jpeg

On 11/26/2016 at 5:11 AM, Dickmagnet said:

I am so with you on this comment chubbybear, That's how it was for me too, Once i had taken my first bareback load it's so addictive i just want more & now i take them even anon, I know i know it's super risky but the chase is part of the excitement, I've not been knocked up yet but i sure hope one day it will happen. I love being face down ass up & getting filled by anonymous guys, It so hot.

Yes it's super risky but that risk is the sexual high that traps us into this type of behavior. Just wait until you get that first known poz load in your ass. For about 1/2 a second you'll be thinking "what the fuck did I just do?" but the next thing you know you'll be chasing that next poz load like so many of us on here. 

• Upvote 1